MirrorLake Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a tight ass..." he commented before squeezing the other rendering him weak in the knees. He pushed into the other and let his hands pull the other up into him. "I like it..."

It felt like he was being split in two, and he had to stop himself from starting to cry. Though it didn't stop his face nor had his noises from showing it hurt a lot. 'Please... don't tell me it hurts like this... after the first time,' he thought.

He dug his fingers into the pillow when the other began to thrust. It never really did get that much better, except for the relief of Tiburon hitting what he could only describe as a pleasure spot of flesh.

Another reason he subconsciously wanted to do this in this fashion, besides not wanting to have to meet eyes, was demonstrated with the fact his nails were cutting through the pillow material. Tiburon's back would have been a bloody mess.

Tiburon was thoroughly enjoying himself as he thrusted into the other. It felt good to have someone submissive as this again. He loved the heat of the hawk's body and just his overall shape was something that he wanted and now had possession of. He could have gone all night but finished it up and pulled out of the other shortly after his coming.

He pulled the other to him and saw that the boy had come and grown hard once again. His quick swoop and a quick but seductive blow later the other was limp in his arms.

"Are you cold Orion?" He asked pulling the blankets over them and hugging the little bird close to him letting his arms run over that bare flesh that was Orion's back in a soothing manner. "Yo amo Tu..." he repeated before kissing him softly. The other was starting to get a feeling of what that may have meant when he was snuggled into the other's warm body. Orion wasn't sure how he felt about it. It was his enemy he was doing this with, and in a way hadn't really thought that this was supposed to be about emotion. It had only started as 'you help me, I help you...'

So he continued to play like he didn't know and let himself be kissed and lightly kissed that neck before just letting them cuddle. Tiburon smiled as the other cuddled back. He didn't let the other move around too much because he knew that the boy was in a great amount pain and would no doubt not want to move anyway.

"You know..." he stopped before making the other look into his eyes."I never slept with any of them..." he kind of chuckled softly to himself.

"Of course I had sex but... as soon as that was done I left or made them leave... But..." he let his nose graze the other boy's. I want to stay with you..."

Orion gripped the other's arm slightly, and bit his lip. "I'm nervous... about this sudden swing in you and us and... how did it change so quickly? I feel left behind and adrift and not knowing what to do or say..."

That and he felt sweaty and gross and sticky despite the fact that he other had licked him clean. Watching that had nearly made Orion just pull a look of disgusting on his face, and hoped the other wouldn't want him to do that anytime soon.

"How? Why?" He asked with a smile as the other was biting his lip and getting that nervous look in his eyes. "You remember how we first met way back in the first year. I could have sworn you were that little treacherous brat and believed it further when we were made dorm mates."

He chuckled softly. "I realized that you couldn't have been him. You're too kind and gentle and sweet. He was very much like that but it wasn't real with him and it was all so genuine with you. I thought you had been sent to punish me for my transgressions... And while I hated you so much... I also wanted you... Unlike all of your pathetic friends that I used and dumped you were the one that meant something to me." He laughed softly again.

"You were the prize that I had wanted but knew that I could never get as easily. You weren't a little slut willing to just lie down for me and I wanted that... You're mine now, Orion... You realize that..."

A prize? A possession? That rubbed him the wrong way. "Yes, well, your prize needs to go and take a shower if he wants to sleep tonight," he said. Orion felt the need to shower, feeling rather dirtier than he physically was.

He turned on the shower and then opened the porthole. As the other walked in he changed and flew right out and towards land nearby.

..............

"Hello? Oh hello dear!" said Orion's mom, when the other had come to the door. Before he could step in, she smiled and added. "Orion's not here. He moved out last night."

She pointed down towards the houses in the dragon's keep, and at the apartments. "See that apartment right there? With the bird perch on the balcony? That's him. But don't say I sent you," she looked slightly worried. "Good luck, Tiburon!"

First off he couldn't believe that the woman had just let the boy move out when he was clearly upset. He knew why and he had meant it to keep the other and maybe something else. The point was that he firmly believed that the other was his and that for the hawk to keep taking off like that was a nuisance.

Orion was unpacking his stuff. He'd been meaning to move out pretty soon anyway, but last night just gave him the catalyst to finalize the apartment on hold and move. So now he was putting items up and wiping his forehead. He worked in cut off jean shorts, a white mesh top, and little else. It was too hot to be properly dressed. The bell rang, and he got up and opened the door.

"Yes, yes, I am happy to meet you ---..." Orion said. Tiburon looked at the other who was not paying any attention to him. He knew it was too hot out; he was wearing only his swimming trunks. He was showing off his gorgeous body.

"Surprised? I have to admit that I was when you left me on the boat last night..." He said with a rather annoyed look. "Did you think that I was just going to let you leave? I told you last night... You are mine..." he stated plainly. "Don't you remember last night?" He asked moving in and shutting the door behind him. He had the other pinned against a wall but nowhere near a window for anyone to look in at them. "Don't tell me you don't..." he whispered. "I told you over and over... 'Yo amo tu' and you think that you can just drop me... not likely..."

"I don't want to be a possession," Orion said, moving away, knowing he had left the balcony door open. If he could get close enough...

"Quit being a baby..." he said angrily."You were all for it last night when you gave yourself to me.... What you did was a blatant sign of submission and you giving your body over to me like that meant that you are mine..."

He flinched and looked away. Orion hated this, this feeling of being smaller than the other, and powerless just from the words used. Orion was tempted to take a drastic violent tendency and rip out one of the other's piercings if he had to, to get away.

"Like I even know what that means," said, getting slightly scared now to where he did try to move away from that grip. "For all I know you could have been saying a ton of things! Let me go!" He pulled at the arms that pinned him.

He glared down at the other before slipping his leg between the boy's thighs and further pinning him. "Are you honestly so stupid that you have no idea what I meant when I said that? Did you pay no attention to my tone? 'Yo' means 'I' and 'tu' means 'you'. 'Amar' is the uncongealed form of 'amo'. 'Amar' means 'to love'."

"I basically told you that I loved you last night..."

"Well, don't expect the same of me all of a sudden!" Orion replied back, not angrily but almost teary at what the other had said. "Unlike you, who have liked me all these years, I haven't! You've been mean and downright cruel sometimes to me with the stuff you've said and done! I don't want to have sex again anyway..."

Tiburon was not surprised with how the other was going about deciding whether or not he loved him or not. He huffed frustrated. He shook his head and stared at the kid as if he was more trouble than he was worth. "Who said I came over here for sex?" He asked. "Did I grab you, drag you into the bedroom, rip off your clothes, and start raping you? No... I'm not here for sex you egotistical little twit."

He let his head turn away and lean against the wall. "It just hurts too much. I could barely move this morning. My mum had to give me a healing charm. I don't want to do that again..."

"Why didn't you just perform a healing charm? Honestly I don't know how you plan on making it on your own out here. Fine... Just know that there aren't a lot of people that would have went looking for you... Not everyone cares that much..." Tiburon found himself interrupted by the other.

"I told you yesterday, I am underage! Unless I want to get in trouble with the magical law, I can't!" he said back, making that point again.

"Even when you thought I hated you and I did all those 'cruel' things to you... Did I ever once put you in danger?"

"And yeah, you have! Remember you played the prank where I couldn't get in to sleep though the lounges or dorms? And that was the night that was a full moon?! I had to avoid a bloody werewolf all night!"

"Well if you weren't crying like a girl you could have hidden in an alcove!" He shouted back at the other exasperatedly. It really had been scary for Orion, and a source of a few nightmares. The door opened, and a young man and woman poked their heads in. His next door neighbors, newlyweds. They looked at the pair slightly suspiciously. After all, the other was pinning the boy and Orion didn't look that happy.

"Are you alright? Need anything? We heard some commotion..."

Orion gulped and nodded his head. "I'm fine. My classmate and I, we were working out a scene for our summer art project. We chose theatre media. If you'd like me to explain the plot I-"

"Oh alright, well call us if you do." And they left hurriedly, they were newlyweds, and those clothes looked thrown on haphazardly. Orion sighed, relieved they had bought it.

"Now tell me... Orion... Why didn't you just tell them that I was some crazy stalker and that I was following you around and trying to take you to my bed? You could have had my ass hauled out of here... But instead you cover for me making us look good... I think that maybe you want me here and you wanted me last night and I know you want me now... You're just afraid to get hurt..."

"Don't be afraid..." he started kissing the other's neck lovingly before willing the door shut."Nothing bad is going to happen..."

The shorter slumped slightly from those weakening kisses, his hands holding onto the other's upper arms. Orion was scared. That it was a joke. That it was a bet to see who could get the goody goody in bed, as Tiburon and his friends called him.

"Tiburon," he said softly, before being kissed. It was a slight hint when the other pulled up one of his legs and Orion the little gymnast soon had his legs wrapped around the other's hips. At least it gave him an easier height to kiss, and he groaned slightly when the other pressed their arousals together.

He moved to the other's neck and starting kissing and nibbling trying to find a spot like he had on his neck that would make the other go weak in the knees. Tiburon smirked and allowed the other to try and find that spot that he had nibbled on last night. He carried the boy to a nearby couch and sat down so the other was straddling him.

"For now... I'll take care of the entire blow and hand jobs..." he teased. Basically he was saying that he wasn't going to force Orion to blow him and he wasn't going to sex the other up until the boy was more comfortable.

"But.... This place is so... dull... Why don't you move in with me?" He asked with a smirk at the other's surprise. He used that to his advantage and soon had the other laying on the couch and the shark was undoing those small cut off shorts.

"What?" he asked, in slight disbelief and shock. It was that that soon left in him in this position with the other undoing his shorts. He hadn't realized they were short enough to where the other's hand could pretty much reach from top to bottom and have some hand left on either side. He lifted himself and let Tiburon pull them off.

"Did I stutter?" He asked incredulously as he pulled the shorts off of the other. The shark found the hurt expression funny. He would always love to annoy the hawk. "I asked you to move in with me... You don't have to but it would be easier than having to drive over here when I want you."

Orion finally said alright to the plan but warned it had better not be just about when Tiburon 'wanted' him.

"Tiburon, why do you have so many piercings?" Orion asked, rubbing his fingers over the other's ears, down his neck, and then one to each nipple. One thumb was continually brushing over the piercing. "Do you like it?" he asked innocently, pulling the other down. "Does it feel good?" He took it to his mouth.

He was lost with the other. "Just ten minutes ago you were whining about not wanting to ever have sex again and now you're sucking on my nipple..." Of course he had been aroused by the other teasing his nipples and then sucking on them. It was hot and Tiburon reached down and gently took Orion's manhood into his hand and squeezed it to get the other's attention.

"But this isn't sex. This is just... not sex," he said lamely. It was more than making out but not sex. Though, it was the other suddenly squeezing him that caught his attention.

He just laughed at that. The other was so stupid sometimes. He just shook his head. "No I suppose it's not sex but... It leads up to sex," he said with an evil grin at the hawk boy.

"My treat..." He said leaning down and kissing the other thoroughly before moving down. He stopped to get those nipples so hard they hurt. Tiburon licked and sucked on that flesh until he reached Orion's erection. He licked the head and smirked at the other's reaction.

"You're too cute, mi amour..."

Orion couldn't stop the noises escaping him from the shark's movements, especially as those sharp teeth grazed him. His hips ground upwards of their own accord. Tiburon smirked at the grinding and held those hips down. The other was defenseless now. He really couldn't move any more and guess what? Tiburon was going to take his sweet time with Orion.

"Please..."

'Nope... I get to have some fun now...' he thought to himself as he licked and nibbled on the other's organ working him up to the release point very slowly.

Orion was slowly going mad, and he didn't know how much more he could take. The other seemed keen on torturing him out of his mind and it was working. All the pleasure rising ever so slowly kept broad siding him, and all he could do was lay back and attempt to breath. He thought his rapid heartbeat would lead to him going into arrest.

"Ah Gods!" he choked out as he threw his head back and he arched off the couch. He was almost there, almost and he was throbbing painfully.

'Please, make the pain go away,' he thought desperately as his hands slightly tightened their grip entangled in the shark's hair.

The mako could hear the heart racing. Despite all the moans and all the cries out for him he was listening to the beating of the other's heart. He kept going slowly and finally felt like it was time to help the other release.

The grip on his hair was painful but still it was reassuring to him. He swallowed all of what the boy was. It had to have been their destinies to become one.

"Good?"

If the other expected a response in words, then he was an idiot. But he could take it from the body that it had been beyond good. The heart was still racing, the breaths were coming deeper, skin shimmering in sweat and trembling, and the eyes fogged over in drowning pleasure. One couldn't even be sure that Orion had heard the question.

"Good," Tiburon said with a chuckle. "Get some rest," he said before resting next to him. "We still have to pack up all your shit and move it to my place..." He said.