All Comments on 'Mirrors 2'

by TonightICanWriteTheFilthiestLines

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Is this related to part 1?

Is this related to part 1? I think so, because it's so bad as part 1!! As in part 1 the writer puts characters, we don't know nothing about in a situation, then end it suddenly, and we still continue to not knowing anything about them...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What else would a MAN think to do to you?

Well divorce you is my first thought!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yikes

You are going to vote for Hillary arn't you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i hope

everyone votes for hillary there is no other choice unless you want satan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
After all, she's just a whore...

...what self-respecting man would want to treat her with love and respect, when he could play her out to other men?

The last hurdle, of course, is to vote for Hillary and settle on a fee for each new event from tonight on.

That way, the homeland economy will be stabilized and we can all go home happy...well. Sort of. She'll be a fucked out shell, he'll be a controlling asshole, and they'll have their retirement funded.....but we'll all be slaves to the despots that's want to own us....but that seems a forgone conclusion tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ha Ha, Anonymous

"A really odd fetish."

And what is a "normal" fetish? Yours?

Jesus, people, stop with all the political diatribe. There are Republican Doms and subs, cucks and cuckoldresses, just like there are Democratic, Libertarian, and Socialist ones. People of all political persuasions are gay, transsexual, and toke up. Stop that shit. People come here to relieve stress, not add to it.

This story will probably not get a very good reception here in Loving Wives, because it is not the usual wife-sharing story, erotic and sensual. It is more of a BDSM-style scene. Who knows why. Doing it this way may be the only way the woman can alleviate her guilt at needing another man to enter her body; the only way her husband can allow it, by exerting control over it; or the only way she can get the rougher sex the husband apparently refuses to give her. It's between them.

I liked the husband surprising the lover by her being bound for him; no kissing, sweet words, groping or love-making before-hand. I liked the little dance with words the husband and wife do. And I liked that the lover took his cue from the husband and took charge, too. He realizes that after all those months of "foreplay", this is the only kind of sex he was going to be able to have with her. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce You

What else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I got fooled.

I thought this was not a cuck story. Thought less than BTB but not this.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not a loving wife in even the broadest interpretation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, totally underrated

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic, that was just so good so well thought out and written, I might just believe that you have done this for real, it was so well paced speeding up as they got going just like the real thing I expect, not that I would do that to someone who I loved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, husband's tend to treat the wife respectfully or tenderly or lovingly, they have to live with her and the earache that comes with a disgruntled wife, any other man who gets the opportunity to have sex with her will probably use her as a slut and just fuck her, hard and lusty, which is what a lot of wives want at times, so then they become loving wives, or sluts or divorcées.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous