All Comments on 'Mischievous Grins'

by WesleyX

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

After years of reading stories on this site, this is the most idiotic and immature 'story' I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding!

A very good LW 5* story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So husband is a 2" WACC and she is a gutter slut.

How original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seriously?

If you get off to this shit, you need to seek therapy. I don't understand how this category is riddled with Bullshit stories like this one. How is this erotic? The writing is sub par and this story has been told a billion times. 1*

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I have to agree with one comment: This is very immature!!

I have to agree with one comment: This is very immature!! The older couple living in the wilderness, having months that they don't see a living soul, how do they survive all those months without a young couple to mess around? Would the husband be cuckolding bears, wolves and foxes? I could understand this story if the older couple would introduce them slowly to swapping after inviting them to dinner...But that wasn't the case...From nowhere the wife was a mind reader and found out in the woods what this young couple wanted!! She would be rich in months reading minds of people entering the United States, and finding out the ones that were terrorists...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-outstanding

That's your opinion. Seems like the rest of the readers don't agree with you, but then it doesn't take much to please you, does it Bonnie?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Fantasy

Very hot but firmly in the realms of fantasy. Lighten up, folks, it could never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Ignore the Literotica trolls. They live in their parents' basement and get angry when anyone has sex.

Great story. Please keep writing!

5*

harryj67harryj67almost 8 years ago
Great story!!

Wow! That was a great story I wish I could give it a 5+, Please continue with some more adventures with these two. I truely enjoyed your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grrrrrreat!!!!

Really well told - the seduction to finishing - keep them cumming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story perfect category

Thanks

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Wow, great story

Wonderful story told with perfect enthusiasm. Good job. Xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh dear! sigh!

About as erotic as watching grass grow. 1* for being in the wrong category. Hate Group Sex, I don't read their stories and comment, I leave that to people that like that category to score and comment, so why is this submitted in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Apparently Everyone is Old

This "young" couple is supposed to be in their 20s. Can't say I've heard "darling and dear" from this generation. "Oh that's lovely" Yup, that is for sure how a young woman expresses sexual pleasure. All these outdated terms made everyone seem 70.

And what is with the "oh my lovely husband" crap? This reads like the kind of lame romance novel you find at the dollar store. No one talks like that! Except maybe a wife in a horror movie who's just lost her mind.

"Oh do have sex with him. It would be ever so lovely."

"Oh yes my darling, I will do that for you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please!

I thought this was a really well written and erotic story. Ignore the negative comments - you will always get those. I like that the husband became submissive - I think you should expand on that - and the wife's reaction to that - did she get a kick out of him being humiliated - will she start doing it? How far will others push him and how far is he willing to go - l'm looking forward to finding out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shouldn't this cuck shit be in Mind Control?

On second thought, you know where you can put this story. Its really stupid and juvenile, with a weird gay vibe that is nauseating. Does the wimp husband end up sucking Martin's dick? I couldn't finish it.

cyemonalittlecyemonalittleover 7 years ago
Loved this story

I really enjoy stories of older couples seducing younger couples. Myself and my girlfriend were in our early twenties and were used by a dominant German couple in their fifties in Thailand. He was far better endowed than me and with his wifes encouragement fucked the living daylights out of my girlfriend for a week and a half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love cuck shit.

5*

devtekdevtekover 7 years ago
Great Story

The story is uncommon and very exciting.

A cuckold/loving wives where is not involved black men, BDSM, husband humiliation (maybe a little).

I was turned on, and that's enough!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
weirdos

I'm wondering why men read these stories only to give it a "1" and comment "cuck shit?" You know what it's about before you read it. Are you stupid or really into it but have to delude yourself into "being above it all" and give the story a low score? I'm guessing the later. I'll be reading your comments on more of the same. You're not fooling anybody. Interesting twist, WesleyX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@weirdos

I'll spell it for you: reading is NOT necessary to rate shit, just look at the tags. 1*

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
hot story, well told

I almost had to stop before I got too excited.. well told, nd I love this shit.. mmm wish I could have been there.. excellent writing and I will read more of your stories..

rsg8rsrsg8rsover 7 years ago
I loved the story!

This is a very well and exciting story. I wish it had more chapters. Hope you continue to write more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute crock of shit

WesleyX claims to be a male but this garbage shows that he is a wimpy cuckold loving plop of dogs**t; No man would ever think of this happening to his wife let alone allow it. From the sentence structure and wordage WesleyX is apparently English which probably is why they are a nothing nation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad tale of woe.

Sad story. Good writing. Still depressing tale of young married couple just starting out on life's journey.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Very nice.

People shoot down well written stories like this because they don't agree with the outcome. Sort of like not liking a romance story because there is no sex in it. This story includes the tag "cuckold". If you don't like those types of stories why read one and then when you are finish trash the story. Apply this to any tags here . Any category here. Seems a bit unreasonable.

AlfredJAlfredJover 5 years ago
it's been a while

Maybe there is a chance, you're going to continue this wonderful story?

blondcotswoldblondcotswoldalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

Please add another chapter real soon

Your a very talented writer with an outstandingly graphic mind.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A geriatric bull in a cuckold story. That's a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have ripped Sandra's head off her shoulders (and I don't usually turn on women but these two are predators pure and simple and deserve no respect) then went after Martin and died trying to save my wife if necessary. Just pure bullshit.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous