All Comments on 'Misfortune Gives Birth to Love'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * * *

The very last sentence was like a needle

to a beautiful balloon.

Just the wrong kind of out of character

ending after a women survives eighteen

years of domestic abuse. "Yes my Master?"

And a child witnessing this over the years

doesn't have an Ehh whatever attitude...

watching some strange scumbag dry fuck

His women without going postal....

It was however a good story and cleanly

editing so I gave it the full 5*

happenstancehappenstanceover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@MaternalyObsessed - Thank you for your feedback and for rating it, much appreciated. I'm sorry you didn't like the 'My Master' line at the end, maybe will change it.

The credit for the editing part goes solely to Pete_L. He's the one who went through the story word for word and line by line.

tenbears43tenbears43over 11 years ago
Too long

I enjoyed the story, but found it boring after a couple of pages. I do hope you have a better second chapter.

happenstancehappenstanceover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

@tenbears43 - I try to give some depth to the characters, show the reasons for their behavior and reach the final act step by step. That said, will try to make future stories as exciting and fast paced as possible. Thank for sharing your view.

RigatonyRigatonyover 11 years ago
Well written

Your ability to paint a picture in the readers mind is wonderful. I did feel it took a long time to get to the sex, it was a nice change of pace to have the story develop so well. I was drawn into it well enough to keep my attention and finish reading it.

Thanks for the good read.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Pretty good

That said I felt that if the kid had witnessed all he was supposed to have he would never have stood in the bar watching another man feeling his mother up etc. I also was almost bored by the drawn out description of life in Fargo, I lived in Fargo and know that a teenager would not be able to make the money as stated.

happenstancehappenstanceover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@Rigatony Thanks a lot, really appreciate the kind words. Glad that you enjoyed it. Will try to make the next story more fast paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shocked

i was shocked of how good story it is really liked how you took your time in making us living the story without getting bored of some useless details

good jop

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice story and style.Keep writing.

happenstancehappenstanceover 11 years agoAuthor

@mcbtws Thank you for liking the story and for sharing your view, much appreciated.

While it's true that we expect a certain kind of reaction to certain events but it's not necessary that we all would react in the same way. He didn't object to men touching his mom because (a) he didn't have a problem as long as she was happy/enjoying it. His whole purpose was to see her happy. (b) In his mind, he knew that while these men were touching her, he was the one who was going to sleep with her. His mind was on the bigger picture.

As far as Fargo is concerned, people can make lots of money as long as they are willing to do anything or deal/sell anything. That said, I did take some liberty for the sake of story.

happenstancehappenstanceover 11 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

@Anonymous - Thank you for the nice comments, really appreciate them. I'm glad that both of you found the story interesting and pleasurable. It's always great to hear feedback, especially praise, after all the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story

I enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really!

Jesus. One reads these stories for the purpose of jacking off. You seem to forget that. What the fuck is with the fucking blue necklace? Who gives a shit? Must be a fetish of you, the writer. Readers are here to see what happens (FINALLY) at the very end of your long, drawn-out tale, namely, the kid finally gets his cock in his mother's cunny and dumps a load there. Certainly, you need to develop your characters and present background, but get to the action sooner. Also, remember there is such a thing as reality. Incest happens. Many of your readers have done it; the rest of them want to. So present a story that really could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO, no,no, no, no

Get another hobby, you write like a retarded 14yo, there is no reality, and precious little story. Please find something else to occupy your free time, have you thought about knitting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Strange story

Odd tale, this. A son exposed to domestic violence who then becomes an abuser himself. Continuing the torment of his mother and yet portrayed as our stories hero. Not sure I can agree with the morality of this subject.

Also, like most teenagers this story was 90% obsession and fumbling only to blow its load with neither flair or fanfare; elegance was the casualty of your finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
(* * * * *) = 4.51* = 90.2% = A

The son is driven buy love & lust.

For a young man who grew up in an anusually abusive environment he is doing just fine.

His mom had been abused for years. She was mentally scared and the only bright spot in her life (her raison d'être) was her son.

I seldom read any 4-page stories but this one captivated my attention.

My mother had a very similar body in terms of shapes but was a bit taller at 5'9"

Yes, a son can love his mother with all his heart. In an Oedipal son's mind his mom is a beauty queen & he lusts after her 24/7/365.

I found it sort of unrealistic that for the first vacation for 2 a 21-year old goes to Disneyworld Florida, NYC & Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
.A Good story

A it too long but they finally fucked peach otherBD25

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story glad to see that bastard passed they should have killed him, Need to write more and have him take her back to Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous