Misfortune Gives Birth to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt me kiss her lips, she tried to speak but all she was able to say was "Please" before I put my hand on her mouth and whispered, "Let me help you."

I cupped her left breast and ran my lips and tongue over her soft cheeks, her long neck, and over her big round perky breasts and pink nipples, while my left hand felt the smooth skin of her legs and thighs. I slowly moved my mouth near her shaved pussy and began exploring its wetness. With my tongue deep inside her pussy, I put my hands on her boobs and began squeezing them, massaging them and softly pinching her pink nipples.

Mom was, by now, moaning and writhing in pure pleasure.

After licking her pussy for more than five minutes, I kissed her lips and turned my body around, so now my cock was near Mom's mouth and my mouth was near her pussy. I thought she would not go for it, but she eagerly opened her mouth when she saw my dick nearly touching her lips and began sucking and kissing it. She put her hands on my ass, pushed my body down, and took it deep inside her mouth.

While she was busy pleasuring my cock, I was making her moan and toss and turn by licking her clit and pushing my tongue deeper into her pussy. She was moaning loudly, her juices were filling my mouth and she was desperately trying to make me stop, so I moved my tongue out of her pussy, kissed her on her lips, sharing her juices with her, and circled my hands over her big breasts, pushed my cock inside her wet pussy.

She threw her arms around me, dug her nails into my back, and began kissing my lips, my neck, and my nipples. My dick was deep inside my own mom's pussy and my mouth was sucking and biting her pink nipples, while my hands were squeezing and holding her big boobs. I held them tightly and played with her nipples while my cock continued to make love to her pussy until she came again.

I followed her lead and came inside her, but didn't take my dick out of my mom's pussy and it remained there as we kissed each other, ran our hands all over each other's bodies, and soaked in the satisfaction of our lovemaking and closeness.

Finally, after staying like that for fifteen minutes, Mom got up, picked up the packet of cigarettes, lit one for each of us and we lay down on our backs next to each other.

"What's your next plan?" she asked, taking a long drag.

"Give it ten minutes," I replied, looking down at my dick.

"I didn't mean that. Are we going to live in Fargo or somewhere else?" she said, turning her body toward me and smiling.

"It depends," I said, circling my fingers over her right breast and playing with her pink nipple.

"On what?"

"On how happy you make me tonight."

"OK," she said, wrapping her red lips around my cock.