All Comments on 'Misguided Affections'

by Gweh

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MachinationxxxMachinationxxxover 6 years ago
Not sure how I feel.

As erotica, this was pretty damn good. It got me off a couple of times which is about the only valid metric. And in terms of writing style it's a good scene. Decent pacing, no noticeable errors, good structure. But the part that bothers me is the content. Not from a sense of disgust or anything of that Mayer; as I said, I found it hot. But I honestly feel that what Chris did was incredibly wrong and a violation of the relationship. I doubt Dani would have gone on with the changes had she been lucid and known the extent beforehand. And even though she seems to be accepting at the end, I can't forget the fact that Chris essentially broke her mind to do so. I would argue that the Dani who came out the other side of the story is an entirely different being physically (obviously), and mentally. For me this makes Chris' actions condemnable, if sexy. I also wonder how their relationship will develop after the conclusion of this night. Will Dani still feel the same way come morning? What about next week? What about a year from now? How will other people in Dani's life react? Her friends? Her family? As far as I can tell from the story, Chris didn't retroactively change reality. Just some of my thoughts. In closing, I'd say keep doing what youre doing. The chief purpose of this story was to be erotica, and as I began my comment, it fulfilled that role wonderfully. The rest is all secondary.

GwehGwehover 6 years agoAuthor
Yep

Yeah, that's really the issue with these kinds of stories. If you strip away the self-containedness, there's big ol' lifestyle changes that come with it. A lot of people don't even touch on that and just leave it with essentially a different person taking over the changed person's life, and I tried to avoid that, but there's a limited amount you can do to make someone just go "oh, you drastically changed my body and sexuality without permission? no biggie, I <3 you" while also keeping it realistic. And I actively made the decision to not spend more time justifying it, because by that point this is already huge and if you're gonna cum you've already done it.

There IS going to be one other part to this, probably about the same size as the Movie Night story I already have on here (IE 3-4 pages on LitE, not gigantic like this one) that'll work to further establish the change as more a force of chaos Chris had no control over and not anything malicious, on top of making things a bit more fair, but there's always gonna be an undercurrent of unease when it comes to forcing a person to become what they're not.

GwehGwehover 6 years agoAuthor
Comment got cut off for some reason

"...No biggie, I still <3 you". I even purposefully made the call not to spend more time justifying it; the thing was long enough as is, and by that point, if you're gonna cum, you've done it already. But there's definitely always gonna be something that feels off when a story involves someone being forcibly altered so drastically.

There is gonna be one more part to this, that'll be closer to my other story in this same vein (Movie Night) in size and subject matter, IE 3-4 pages on LitE, instead of this humongous monster. It'll work to further establish the change as more an uncontrollable force rather than something Chris caused maliciously, as well as level the playing field a bit so hopefully they'll be able to have something similar to before without it getting weird. Still, the fact remains: making a person become your sexy fantasy is no bueno for healthy relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous