All Comments on 'Misguided Love'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Could not get past the first page, if I saw "errrr" one more time I was going to scream!

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
Errrr - Guess you didn't like it then??!!

So everything you do and everything you say comes out perfectly, first time, does it?

I'm attempting to give an idea of semi-reluctant feelings; of not being sure of what one should do and of doubts......

Hence I'm sorry about the errrs, but they'll stay and they'll be back in future stories, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!

It was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. Nice ending, a true love story.

Whispering_ChrisWhispering_Chrisabout 9 years ago
Wow!!

Wow, that was and amazing story Chris. Loved everything about it. Nothing more I can say other than WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Why did you refer their dicks as 'he' or 'its cumming'? I thought it was weird. But apart from that it was a good story.

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years agoAuthor
My dick is a he - he's part of me!

My title says it all - I often refer to a penis as 'he' because that appendage is part of the person, not an item on its own.

One's penis is a really important thing, isn't it! So important that it shouldn't be just THE penis - it's MY penis - hence the importance I apply to the offending object.

I'm curious too as to why you should object to "it's cumming". Should I always say "I'm cumming" then? The 'it' in this case isn't the masculine penis - its the eruption of cum I'm referring to....which is far more anonymous.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Brilliant hook with Karen!

Awesome build up that quickly became a rollercoaster ride of emotions! The length was certainly not an issue due to the enticing storyline and competitive characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would have liked it if powers saved Jack after he's been gang bang painfully then dump him at a public hospital where the news would go round the country.

I'm really curious about how he got rich suddenly after 3 years.

welcome back

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One hot erotic experience after another. The guy who says you tell a real rollercoaster of a story is right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2870 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...