Miss Addiscombe's Virtue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I shall obtain a comfortable whorehouse billet for you in town Miss Addiscombe," I suggested, "Shall we conjoin?"

"No!" she wailed her face flushed and her breast heaving but Bulgersby, Farnsworth and Ensterby were upon her and held her gently and began to disrobe her slowly and tenderly at first as the green gown was removed but as her undergarments were uncovered so she commenced her struggling, and my friends patience frayed until in a flurry of activity her lacings were undone or as was more convenient cut through with table knives and her copious undergarments were removed swiftly with no consideration to her comfort nor to their further use.

Finally just her stockings and black leather boots remained and so was Miss Addiscombe brought to the chaise longue.

For my part shock had overwhelmed me, I meant to give Miss Addiscombe the gift of Castlefields but instead I was ti take her virtue, my appendage shrank, I could no more perform than fly to the moon, until the last wisp of white cloth left her chest and her bosoms sprang free, high proud stiff bosoms with stiff pointing teats, urges once suppressed surged through my loins, swellings commenced until the constriction became too much to bear and I ripped at my fly buttons to release my member.

She stood bared to the waist a moment and then Bulgersby hauled down her under skirts while Farnsworth and Ensterby held her firm and she stood in just her black boots, stockings and her crucifix, and otherwise as entirely naked as the day she were born.

My appendage reared angrily, impatient for the moment, so as Ensterby held her left leg and Farnsworth her right and they held her thighs wide apart even as Bulgersby held her to the chaise longue so there displayed was her privateness and peeping from a forest of brown curls was the sweet pink as yet undefiled lips protecting the way to her womb.

I held myself in check, I could see she was chaste, I was in no danger from infection and soon I should establish firmly and before witnesses that I was no sodomite, and hopefully that I might be seen as a lusty young blade.

"Ugh," Grayson exclaimed, jolting me from my day dream, "Bring a razor," as he saw the mass of curls displayed but I had more urgent business as desire overcame me, desire and the burning resentment that any should think me a sodomite and in an instant I was upon her my breeches and underthings discarded, indeed everything below my waist discarded untidily even my feet bared.

I knelt, I aimed I thrusted, once, twice, she was most certainly chaste I had no doubt and then with a shrieking wail which chilled my very soul I claimed her, claimed the warmth and tightness that was her womb even in the moment that the first tears flowed down her cheeks.

It was finished as soon as started, a great pent up gout of seed shot from me to her in a frenzy of thrusting pumping ecstasy and I was still.

"My god Darrowby, your have abstained too long," Bulgersby observed, "Not good old chap, the prong needs regular exercise like a race horse don't cha know."

"Who's next?" Ensterby asked.

"Shave her first!" Grayson ordered, and already a servant had brought a bowl of hot waer , towels and a razor for the purpose.

"Shall I fetch a maid sir?" he asked.

"Indeed," I spoke up, "Three perhaps."

"Very good sir," he said and away went he in search of whores.

A maid attended swiftly and she deftly shaved away the innocent curls from Miss Addiscombe's belly to leave the perfect if swollen conch of a whore in place of the soft innocent curls of a lady.

"May I sample her next Darrowby?" Henry Collins asked to Miss Addiscombe's evident horror.

"No her virue is mine," I exclaimed, "I am afraid I shall have to reserve her for myself for the time being."

"You rotten spoil sport!" Ensterby laughed. "T'was worth a try."

"Then may I dress?" Miss Addiscombe asked.

"No, no, remain as you are," I said unkindly, "Let the sweat of your bosoms dry."

"It is tears not sweat Mr Darrowby," she said, "Salt tears of hatred!"

"Indeed?" I queried, "Then drink copiously that you may cry again for I own I am not sated and shall require your service anew before the evening is done!"

"No, you have taken my virtue, there is nothing left in this life for me now!" she wailed and as if in slow motion she lunged at the knife laid upon the table for opening correspondence and seizing it she went to stab her own heart.

"No." I cried in my turn and I too lunged and deflected the blade though not without feeling its sharpness across my hand, she stared is disbelief as the knife clattered to the floor and my blood welled and began to drip.

"Seize her," I ordered, "She is insane."

It was Collins who seized her, Ensterby who tied her hands firmly behind her and Farnsworth who handed me her underskirt to tie around my wound.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I did not mean to harm you."

"But you did," I said, "You shall remain tied until I can trust you, now come, let us resume our game sit with us, sit with me."

We played a few hands as we sat around the table but the excitement was gone yet with her naked upon my lap I found it calming to caress her, and in between rounds of cards to take the weight of her bosoms in the palm of my hands and tickle her teats until she gasped, "Mr Darrowby please!"

I felt the blood seeping through the makeshift bandage and called upon the maid who stood by to have it dressed properly, she attended me prettily as, if truth be known she was employed in the usual way as a whore, and as such was well used to wounds, and she bathed the wound and dressed it exquisitely.

"Stephen, this has got out of hand," My brother informed me, "It is late, we have a dinner engagement at home with Mr Jones at eight, we should repair to our lodgings, now take her to the whore house or have Mr Grayson or Mr Collins take her but, she will undoubtedly kill you if you do not take care."

"Indeed" I agreed, "Maid, are there whore's quarters here?" I enquired.

The poor girl blushed crimson, "Indeed sir, in the cellar sir." she explained, "But sir, she attacked you!"

"Ah, indeed," I agreed.

"She should be in irons sir, shall I fetch irons sir?" the maid asked, and I agreed.

I expected hand cuffs, but she returned with a great bar pierced in many places and several smaller pieces, "'Tis a leg spreader sir, but my mistress she suggests that her hands might be restrained therein." the girl suggested.

"A capital idea indeed assist me please Mr Ensterby!" I exclaimed, and though it took more than the two of us presently Miss Addiscombe was secured with her arms spread wide and wrists secured to the bar, quite helplessly as it seemed, though by spinning on her axis she could perhaps deliver a substantial whack with her hand.

She was distraught, crying and weeping like a spoilt child, but somehow we made her decent enough to take to my room, admittedly with considerable awkwardness as she had perforce to proceed sideways as her arms were spread more widely than the corridor and there I bade my companions "Good night!" and asked my brother to proffer my apologies before I turned my attentions to Miss Addiscombe once more.

I bared her once more, and delighted in suckling her teats which reared and stiffened delightfully, "No I beg of you!" she pleaded.

"Girl, you are undone, no further harm will come to you," I reassured her.

"No?" she said, "Do you say you shall not defile me once more?"

"Indeed not, I should think twice at the very least I should sample you before I allow any ordinary fellow to do so." I assured her.

"No!" she pleaded.

"Oh very well, I shall take you down now." I suggested.

"No, not that, not that, I can serve you," she said, "I can cook and clean and."

"Fornicate," I added for her, "Yes I don't doubt it," I told her, "But what am I to do if you find me so distasteful, if fornication is such a trial?"

"No 'tis too distasteful," she said, "You have taken my virtue let that be the end of it."

"You should welcome my attentions with welcome arms!" I insisted before I realised the irony of my instruction, and then I pounced.

My manhood was rampant, so I slipped off my breeches and speared her without warning, merely spread her knees as she lay abed and speared her, and this time I entered with no hiatus, the merest yelp from her lips and a surprised widening of the eyes and that peculiar tight slipperiess as I slid deep within her and she was mine once more.

"Does the iron hurt you?" I asked as I ploughed her.

"What do you care?" she asked icily.

"I care because I took a risk to acquire your favours," I explained, "And though I sought you to dispel the notion that I am a sodomite, I own I do rather enjoy sampling your charms."

"I should rather die than remain your whore," she said, though insincerely.

We took no dinner, we fornicated and dozed by turns, and the night was abominable, she took the whole bed, laid upon her back arms spread, so I took the chair for my slumber, then the floor, then the chair again, and then I sampled her again.

She attacked me in the night, or so I thought, I sprang from my chair to confront her, "Shall you never tire of seeking to wound me?" I demanded.

"No!" she said, "But I have need of the chamber pot."

I had no recourse but to release her arms and look away, and then, "Come to bed," she suggested,when her business was done "If I am allowed this freedom there is room enough for us both abed now."

I risked all as I lay beside her, and next instant I was fast asleep.

I woke to find her crying, "For heaven's sake woman, can you not bring me some joy?" I asked.

"No!" she said petulantly, "I shall not."

"Then I shall take my joy without your leave!" I retorted, and I grasped her shoulders and turned her, forced my knee between her knees to spread them and found her innards already sopping with eager anticipation.

"Please!" she said, "Have some consideration!" but the entry was sheer delight, her gossamer smooth lips and channel enticed me to the greatest of exertions and she struggled mightily to keep her icy demeanour.

"You shall be the death of me woman!" I chided, "All my efforts are as nought, I ride you like a whirlwind and yet not one gasp of pleasure do you utter, what must I do to sate you?"

"Sate me?" she asked.

"Indeed, a man cannot rest while his whore remains rampant and un sated." I explained.

"And if I wail and squeal like a she cat?" she asked.

"Then I shall know to release my cream and all is at peace." I explained.

"Oh, very well," she muttered, "Oh, is that it or is it ah or Ooooooohhhh, or is it Ahhhhh, or," she teased and tried me sorely but I knew she was reconciled now.

"Do not think, just allow yourself to wail or howl as you desire," I suggested.

"Wail, howl, I am no wolf and you no Lion!" she snapped unwisely perhaps as I was at that moment imbedded within her.

"No Lion indeed!" I retorted and I thrust hard within her.

"Mr Darrowby please," she gasped, "Why do you use me so crudely, Mr Darrowby," she said, "Some consideration if you please!" and then as I continued with undiminished vigour she shouted, "Mr Darrowby please Mr Darrowby I cannot bear it please, some consideration please, Mr Darrow." and she continued her complaining until my seed began to bubble and squirt and gush within her and finally she was silenced and went limp as she was sated.

"That," I said, "Was exquisite," and like a gentleman, I rolled off her and fell asleep.

I woke with small fingers teasing my manhood, Miss Addiscombe was wiping away the slime of our recent union from my shaft.

"Ah, you truly are insatiable." I exclaimed.

"No, but I wanted." she explained.

"My member within you once more?" I queried.

"Mr Darrowby, can we make an arrangement?" she asked, "If I apply myself diligently to your needs, will you use me and you alone?" she asked.

"And you will afford me whatever service I am desirous of?" I asked.

"I shall sir," she said contritely.

"Then kiss my lips." I insisted, "Like a lover."

"I cannot!" she protested, "I cannot pretend to love you!"

"There, so your plan falls, on the bed, legs astride, let me ride you anew." I insisted.

"No!" she protested but she had no other choice but to lie back, and when laid back it was simplicity to take her cheeks in my hands and kiss her mouth.

She kept her mouth tightly closed so I held her nose and as she gasped for breath so I claimed her though fearful that she might bite my tongue I used a modicum of care but she knew that I had prevailed.

"There," I exclaimed when I was satisfied, "Now was that so unpalatable?" I said meaning to offer her the chance to be mistress at Castlefields.

"Yes!" she complained, "But I shall bear it stoically."

"And are you ready to conjoin?" I asked, "To conjoin and fornicate at my pleasure?"

"Unwillingly!" she declared.

"You will never make a whore," I told her, "Too much spirit."

"I, I don't understand." she said, "Why do you take such pleasure in humiliating me?"

"I merely speak the truth," I explained, "Your body lacks curvaceousness and you have the tongue of a witch," I suggested, "Yet you please me."

"I am considered a great beauty!" she protested, "By many."

"Was," I reminded her, "You were, but put your cloak on and we shall take some sustenance."

She dressed in such clothing as we had allowed her the evening before and went to dine, though it were nearer luncheon than breakfast and there she ate ravenously, "Miss Addiscombe," I said, "Do you have a fist name that I may call you?"

"'Tis Mary," she answered, "And what should I call you?"

"Sir or master," I suggested, "But I have a notion as to how you might serve." I said, "But wait here a while as I arrange matters," and I slipped away to speak with the whores who inhabited the cellars of the club.

I had heard tales of how debauched the Club whores could contrive to be from other men and wondered if by training Miss Addiscombe thus she might fill all my needs and so I earnestly discussed my plan with a sort of queen whore named Michelle and agreed the length of time to be taken over the task and sum of money I was to pay.

Arrangements concluded Michelle and I returned to fetch Miss Addiscombe, "I have asked Michelle to show you the tricks of whoredom," I explained and though she railed against me Miss Addiscombe had no alternative but to follow Michelle down the servants stairs to the bowels of the Club to the lowest level of cellars wherein were dormitories where whores might sleep dry and warm in tiers of box beds and in another cellar were cages with irons where such might be imprisoned if that was the gentleman's pleasure.

"Now listen!" I instructed her, as we approached her, "I have arranged for Michelle to instruct you, so take heed of her that you may be my own singular whore."

"No, I'm no whore!" Miss Addiscombe protested.

"But you are Mary," I explained, "But I have in mind that you shall be my own whore, so if you learn well then that shall be your calling, otherwise you shall pleasure the many."

"No!" she protested but with a sweet reassuring smile Michelle approached and with gentle fingers stripped Miss Addiscombe to nakedness once more, and handing me the discarded gown and boots she called her sisters for assistance and so were iron manacles fastened around Miss Addiscombes wrists and ankles and a leather collar around her neck that she might be restrained.

"Once again you deceive and trick me," Miss Addiscombe complained as Michelle led her to a small cage wherein she could sit, or lie on the soft bedding but not stand.

She looked the epitome of suppressed rage as I left, anger such as would have struck me dead had I allowed it gleamed in her eyes as she regaled me by stuttering candle light.

Business compelled me to leave Miss Addiscombe at the club and it was two full days before I returned once more..

I awaited her in a bed room, Michelle led Miss Addiscombe in now attired in the simple servant's style with dress and apron yet manacled still and instructed her to "Commence!"

Miss Addiscombe disrobed unwillingly, but disrobe she did and then in annoyance she licked her big finger and as she sat nakedly upon the bed she inserted the finger between the her soft pink lower lips,

"Mary!" Michelle chided.

"Oh very well!" Miss Addiscombe agreed, and she commenced to caress her own breasts with her free hand, "Will this suffice?" she asked insolently.

"A second finger please Mary" Michelle ordered, "And more movement,"

"Oh really," she said in annoyance, but as ordered she inserted a second finger inside herself and she shuddered as she did so.

"I have an India Rubber Phallus I let her practise with, shall you prong her sir or shall I fetch it." Michelle asked.

"Neither, let her beg for my prong," I said.

Miss Addiscombe was now looking discomfited, "I am ready Mr Darrowby," she said.

"So I see, in need of me in fact," I observed, "Would you agree?

"Yes, no, oh why else would I be doing this?" she asked with inappropriate sarcasm.

"For your own debauched pleasure," I suggested.

"No, most definitely not!" she retorted.

"Then you may cease." I said "Thank you," but cease she did not or could not for something inside her was ignited and required to be quenched.

She stared at me and lowered her gaze, "But Mr Darrowby, I cannot," she said awkwardly as she had been taught, "I need a phallus."

"Mine?" I asked in amusement.

"It would suffice." she said.

"You are asking me to insert myself within you!" I exclaimed.

"No, yes, oh I don't know," she protested, "Please do not torment me, just do it!"

"Will you kiss me tenderly." I asked.

"No, just a phallus if you please, but hurry," she said, "For I am sorely in need." she uttered as she had been taught and so I once again lowered my breeches and sought her lower lips with my fingers and finding them awash nearly with moisture I had her lie back upon the bed and as she spread her legs wide so at one time she guided my manhood inside her and I rammed him home firmly so firmly that she cried out.

"Oh," she cried, "Ohhhh," and I expelled my pent up cream in a great gush which sated us both in an instant.

She lay back then and smiled at me for an instant before she remembered to scowl, I spoke first, "That was very pleasant, if a trifle rushed," I suggested, and I turned to Michelle, "You may leave us now." I declared, "Take the irons if you will."

It took more than a moment for the irons were secured with Pad-Locks but it was done and Michelle carried away the manacles as she left us.

I lay abed a moment and then on an impulse I undressed entirely as Miss Addiscombe watched me with a steady stare, "And how many more mistresses have you Mr Darrowby?" she asked.

"What care you of my affairs?" I asked,"But no, you are alone."

"And wives or sweethearts?" she asked.

"Neither, why?" I asked.

"Then how shall I have respite from your repeated lusts?" she asked.

"Madam," I declared, "I have but little by way of lustful needs."

"Then why does your appendage even now point to the heavens?" she asked.

"Perchance you are the great beauty you claimed." I declared.

"Michelle said a swollen appendage should be relieved at the earliest opportunity to diminish the gentleman's discomfort to its least." she explained.

"And you desire it within you?" I asked.

"Michelle said it was seemly to invite a gentleman thus," she explained.

"You are still not sated, are you?" I demanded, "No nor I."

"Michelle said I was to," she said, and stopped, "Please Mr Darrowby, can you not release me?"

"No, but tell me what troubles you, and no shyness I insist." I replied curiously.

"I have desires," she admitted, "Carnal desires which are quite improper, Mr Darrowby, Michelle has encouraged them and now," she paused, "They overwhelm me."