Miss Addiscombe's Virtue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor Miss Addiscombe," I said before my lips sought her teats and she moaned softly.

"Why will you not listen?" she asked plaintively. I sensed something troubling her so I made do with kissing her teats until the time was right and she reached out to guide my manhood within her and as the velvet softness of her cavern engulfed me so I entered anew the dreamland of my mind, wherein I slumbered gently amid towering clouds of fluffy pink marsh-mallow from where I looked down at railway tracks, not the one or two but hundreds and the whole world was swirled with the smoke of factories, steam ships and manufactories.

The immediacy of my emission brought me to reality as the first pulses of my juices gushed out to sate Miss Addiscombe's needs and she smiled, a beautiful smile, but one of triumph which I found perplexing.

I left Miss Addiscombe in the hands of Michelle and her whorish clan with instructions that a trouseau of whorish garments should be prepared for her new life as my own sweet private whore, and that she might earn the art of face painting that gives the whore such allure.

I had business that afternoon but later on my return when I found the dinner places in the club dining rooms were all taken up it was to my own town house instead that my invited party repaired, Ensterby, Henry Collins, and his younger brother Filbert, Bulgersby, Farnsworth and indeed Grayson, all invited to see Miss Addiscombe's transformation form society beauty to rampant whore, and indeed to see that a sodomite I was not!

I paid Michelle the whore from my club and she brought with her a cohort of street girls each freshly bathed and perfumed and attired in freshly laundered things that my friends might be sated also, and so we sat down a pleasant meal brought from the kitchens of the club served by the maids Miss Addiscombe included, who tended us as waitresses.

Michelle had prevailed upon me for a sufficiency of funds that the girls might be dressed as French maids, all in black with crisp white aprons, and Miss Addiscombe was likewise attired, and, it must be admitted, with great reluctance did Miss Addiscombe assist with the serving of the meal, in fact after the soup a commotion was heard such that I had to attend.

"I shall not do it!" Miss Addisombe insisted.

"What?" I asked.

"Carry a large carrot thus," she said, "Thus, thrust inside."

"Michelle!" I chided.

"Tis the mode sir!" she cried, "And most exceptionally pleasant for the gentleman so served."

"Thrust?" I asked, "Inside?"

"Inside sir, indeed sir," Michele said and seeing my concern she insisted, "In front sir, not behind that would never do, the carrot might be soiled."

"Oh my lord!" I gasped.

"Tis not funny!" Miss Addiscombe sapped at me insolently. I bridled, all this and still she did not know her place.

"No, it is not, still you do not know your place madam, you speak as if we are equals, we are not madam, now disrobe and insert the carrots, soiled or not both passages shall be plugged and in nakedness shall you serve the meat course, do you understand?"

"Indeed I shall not!" she protested.

"Then I shall allow my friends to sample you." I promised.

"Then, I shall steel myself, for I am sure their lusts outstrip yours tenfold." she retorted, and she shuddered involuntarily.

"And having sullied you with their filth I shall afford you the consideration of joining Michelle and the ladies in whoredom at the Colonial and Americas club and in the back streets and alleyways that abound that you may serve ostlers and servants when you belly swells and your looks fade." I said jocularly for I was sure she knew I held her in some esteem.

"I should rather die!" she said and she grabbed for the large knife used for carving the meat, she beat me by a whisker but before she could thrust it through her heart I deflected it with my arm in an instant of rending fabric and shocked agony of blood letting as again she wounded me.

I stared at my blood oozing forth, "Don't just stand there fetch bandages you stupid woman!" I chided.

"I'm sorry," Miss Addiscombe said, "I meant to harm myself."

"And you are my property so by so doing you would hurt me, so it was intended." I snapped back, "Get bandages someone, and help me disrobe."

It was an ugly flesh wound, too severe for mere bandages so Dr Higgins, our family physician was summoned and he came directly within the hour at the latest.

Higgins was a portly but kindly man, of father's age maybe, and he arrived dressed soberly and in a surprising degree of sobriety given due regard to the hour.

"Why Miss Addiscombe!" Dr Higgins declaimed on arrival, as he found her dressed again soberly in maids attire, "What a pleasant surprise, what brings you here?"

"I" she replied at a loss for explanation.

"She has fallen on hard times Doctor," I explained, "She is variously a servant and a whore."

"Then she must come and live with us." he replied heedless of my wounds as I stood before him bared but for my breeches and undershirt.

"Mr Darrowby and I have an arrangement Doctor," she said, "I am his mistress, he would offer marriage but for my situation," she continued.

"You are a common whore, look at your attire!" I replied.

"You really are impossible!" Miss Addiscombe snapped, "I try to accommodate you and just humiliate me, should have tried the knife upon you!"

"Did she not?" Higgins asked.

"No, she turned it on herself when I jokingly offered her to my friends carnally." I explained.

"Then shame in you sir!" Higgins snapped, "I have known Miss Addiscombe from a child there is no sweeter nor more beautiful girl in the county I'll wager and yet you treat her so?"

"So what should I do?" I asked.

"Make her an offer," he said "Or die of loss of blood or gangrene for I shall not treat your wounds if you decline."

"Then the offer is made." I agreed.

"And accepted." Miss Addiscombe agreed, "Am I still to deliver the carrots as you require in nakedness?"

"Indeed, but only I shall sample you." I insisted.

"I hate you." she said, "I shall make your every waking hour a torment."

"Oh a pretty gown, a ring, a necklace, a half dozen children running around the gardens at Castlefields, no you shall love me soon enough." I explained, "And no, forget the Carrots, let the doctor do his business and we shall tell our friends our news."

"Oh no," she said, "I have your command," and she smiled, and slipped off her maids gown, and by standing upon one leg, to the doctors consternation she slipped a large carrot up her bottom and another in her slot and went through to the Dining room where my friends were drinking port and nibbling biscuits in complete nakedness.

Mr Collins I am reliably informed went red of the face and choked upon his biscuit at Miss Addiscombes lewd nakedness and all were agreed nothing so unseemly had they ever witnessed, "Carrot Mr Collins?" Miss Addiscombe offered as she pulled the slippery wet vegetable from her most private place and offered it to him, and his knees buckled as he tried to stand and he crashed to the floor.

"I am to be Mrs Darrowby," she said as she pulled the other carrot fromm her behind to leave it stinking beside the biscuits, "Shall you all attend the church or shall you crowd around the bed while we fornicate."

"Darrowby!" Mr Collins cried, "Miss Addiscombe is surely insane!"

"A moment!" I cried and as the doctor released me I went to seek them out, "No Mr Collins, 'tis you who is insane." I charged, "You cast aside Miss Addiscombe, she was yours for the taking and so you are the imbecile."

"She is a whore sir, I am well rid of her," Collins said.

"Indeed?" I enquired, "Bend over the end of the table please my dear," I asked pleasantly enough, "For I shall seal out union anew if you have left me enough blood."

She bent over the table as requested and reached around and spread the soft pink lips which led to her womb even as I dropped my breeches and drove deeply inside her once more.

"Do you find it pleasing to watch us fornicate, have you no homes to go to?" she demanded as I ploughed her.

Collins for one rose to leave so I challenged him, "Oh hold hard Mr Collins," I requested, "For we have business to transact," and then I was lost in her, I withdrew briefly whilst we repaired to the floor and then I speared her anew, her legs wrapped around me this time, and softly she drew the cream from me in the way that Michelle had taught her.

Then it was done, I was sated indeed and I climbed from her, wiped my appendage on a napkin, and drew up my breeches, "So Mr Collins, regale us with the tale of how I swindled you of Castlefields."

"It was the cards," he said.

"But brother," Mr Filbert Collins spoke up, "Surely Mr Darrowby advanced money on the surety of Castefields for your railway venture?" he asked, "I cautioned you against it."

"I, ah, that may well be but I was intoxicated." he blustered.

"You made me believe Mr Darrowby swindled you!" Miss Addiscombe snapped at him, "You made me hate Mr Darrowby,"

"For which I thank you," I averred, "For hate is so easily changed to love, and I do believe when three or more of our children run free Miss Addiscombe I do believe you may come to love me."

"Had you not debauched me so sorely that would surely be the case." she said quietly, "But for now I shall tolerate you."

"Love me or I shall lay you on that table and plough you anew." I threatened.

"No, I shall not!" she replied, but with a smile, so I did not press the matter.

"It was said," Miss Addiscombe reminded me a few moments later when she sat nakedly upon my lap, "The offer was made and accepted, in jest but made it was."

"Yes," I agreed, "And I shall hold you to it!" and then I said "See yourselves out gentlemen we shall repair to my bed."

I took her hand and we rushed upstairs, but it was not for pleasure, rather weakness for my wounding and fornication had weakened me completely.

We lay together nakedly until morning, "Did you mean what you said about children and gowns?" she asked as I woke.

"Indeed, I think we shall take Castlefields as our home." I suggested.

"Yes," she agreed, "Stephen," she said, "I shall be the best wife ever." she agreed.

"My whore," I corrected her, "Wife in name only for you have beauty, and spirit, and the training and appetites of a whore, and it is as a whore that you are truly perfection," I said and she slapped my face, so I rolled her onto her back and pronged her anew.

It was two days later at Castlefields that she sold her soul to me, I ordered simple garments for her, sufficient for a governess or such and took her to Castefields by carriage and showed the agent and housekeeper the deeds I held and then ordered the entire household to assemble at the garden steps.

"I am Stephen Darrowby your new master and this my Mistress Miss Darrowby, not wife, mistress, mark you," I said loudly, "And you shall obey her commands as if they were mine."

"Yes sir!" the housekeeper agreed.

"There are some who think me a sodomite, one who takes pleasure with men, so I shall disprove that instantly, Mary!" I ordered, "If you please."

"Must I Stephen?" she asked.

"Yes!" I ordered so she sank to her knees and drew up her dress baring her bottom before bending over a box bush.

The servants gasped, and then I lowered my breeches and as her slot glistened in anticipation I sank my rampant manhood deep within her.

Suddenly all was forgotten, servants, business, everything, just Miss Addiscombe and I conjoined in bliss as I pounded her, and then the cheering commenced, I heard it as a mere background to my pleasure but in truth it was there, as if we performed for the amusement of our servants like animals at the circus, but such cognisance as I gave it was subsumed completely by the bliss of conjoining with Miss Addiscombe in the warm sunlight outside the house she desired more than anything.

"Mr Darrowby," Miss Addiscombe whispered, "Stephen, the bush, it prickles."

"A moment more if you please," I requested and then as if by command a great spurt of cream did I emit and sated Miss Addiscombe entirely.

Then did we hear the clapping, "Shall we take a bow Stephen?" Miss Addiscombe taunted me.

"Indeed, let us hold hands and bow together, on the count of three," I suggested.

"Three!" she giggled and she curtsied as I bowed, and she looked at me and I at her and she smiled and I smiled back and we enjoyed the joke together and then as we made ourselves respectable I dismissed the servants and we sat on the steps together.

"Miss Addiscombe," I said, "When I offered matrimony it was under duress."

"I shall not hold you to it," she assured me.

"But I wish to reaffirm it," I said, "You desire this house, I need a whore."

"No," she said, "No I need you," she said, "I am ruined, you are my only chance of happiness."

"Then it is settled," I agreed, "We shall be married, and you shall be mistress of Castlefields by day and my mistress by night."

"And bear you children?" she asked.

"Indeed, indeed, perhaps we should endeavour?" I suggested.

"In our soft bed, for that bush has an excess of spikes, so in our bed or." she paused.

"Or?" I asked.

She blushed and smiled nervously, "Michelle said standing up, or indeed standing on one leg with the other raised high and sideways was most exciting for a man." she suggested.

"Then lead on!" I agreed and forth we went to experiment and indeed standing had it's own allure, standing on one leg an unpleasant asymmetry, but upon the bed ploughing her was my favoured practice.

And by degrees she became a lady once more, her gowns reappeared from where she had hidden them away, her nails grew, her hair cleaned and styled now shone, and that April we walked down the Aisle at the church in Todmorden road as man and wife, her white dress barely disguising her swelling belly in expectation of our child.

But our marriage is another chapter, to be told later if there is a demand.