Miss B at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He must be joking she thought!' B thought; but she knew that he wouldn't take no for an answer. B raised her head and started to rock back and forth a little bit; trying to get used to the girth of his thick cock. He started to rub her wet pussy as he fucked her ass harder. She could feel her juices dripping down her leg and she knew she was about to cum again. Lucius slid his fingers into her pussy as he watched her ass cheeks quiver as he slammed his cock into her harder and harder. B knew that she was close to cumming; but so was he. He had turned B into a sex fiend and now she had him at the brink of satisfaction. She moaned and screamed with pleasure as he continued to fuck her hard. B slumped down in exhaustion as she released once again.

"Ohhh baby here it comes!" he screamed out. Looking over her shoulder, B gasped as she saw Lucius pull his big black dick out with a pop and shoot his hot cum all over her apple bottom ass and lower back. He kept jerking off as he coated her with hot sticky jism. She leaned back to grab his manhood and tug a few more times to let out the last of his seed onto the floor. Panting heavily, he got up to fetch a clean towel. B lay on the floor covered in sweat.

"Did you enjoy your trial session, Mizz. B?" Lucius asks; wiping his sweaty brow. She nods in approval.

"Can I count on you for an extended one year membership for BBC Fitness with weekly one on one sessions?"

"Absolutely." She replied with teary eyes; she reached back to rub his cum all over her ass with both hands. The feeling of being fucked again by a big black cock was euphoric.

"Perfect. I'll see you this time next week."

To Be Continued...

12