All Comments on 'Miss Bertram's First Teaching Job'

by finnjones

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Rebecca learned so few teachers learn that in order to inspire, you must relate to your students. The self created project for the four jocks involving her doing what most people would not do and that was the power she weilded over them to pass the course and stay on the football team.

Next will.be the wild girls who will transform Rebecca from a conservative teacher to a wild wanton woman. Her conservative dress will be replaced by sexy African American clothing, brown hair styled into cornrows after being appropriately dyed,pussy shaved bald. She will be trained to please them upon demand and directed to please their black boyfriends at pain of severe discipline.

Next, Rebecca will bringer college girlfriend to the school for the same kind of treatment she got which will result in her pregnancy. And she will be her mistress by enforcing discipline.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 6 years ago
Lots of Fun Reading!

Sometimes You Have to Give in and Sometimes You Have to be Hard! Your Story Did All 3 Combinations! Sizzilin' Hot! How About Her Cheerleader Friend in the Next Chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am in awe. I enjoyed reading this more than any other story on here, ever! I love reading about a woman who finds her power. I'm only average, but I've been told I have a talented tongue, if you catch my drift. I wanna have some of miss Butt-Rumps Vanilla Ice Cream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous