All Comments on 'Miss Bixley Lends a Hand'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Story!!!!

That was a great story. I would love to be able to read the other stories that you talked about during the story so that I can read them. It was nice to see Howie take Miss Bixley's virginity at the party said she had never had a man's penis into her before. It would be nice to read another chapter about the teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OPAH! Opie fans!

Petersunn continues to be the magician of tease. The only problem I had with this story is that for the first segement or so, I couldn't picture Thelma Lou until the line about Barney face's being covered with lipstick prints, then it (she) came back to me!

A really good read, entertaining, fun!

Mmmm... maybe could have had a little more screwing action, but maybe Chuck is saving that for a future installment with Miss Bixley. Maybe more guys will join the Andy G Club?

I'm now off to read his other new one, I think... is it the cornholling championship at Templeton? I just looked at his long list, and maybe I'm confusing that with a couple others that caught my eye. Anyway, I'm going to read his other new one!

sacksackabout 15 years ago
great stuff

I wish she had taken Teddy again at the end.....maybe in a sequel??

sacksackabout 15 years ago
great stuff

I wish she had taken Teddy again at the end.....maybe in a sequel??

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsabout 15 years ago
Amazing!

I am so honored that you continued with Miss Bixley at my suggestion! She is so hot. I can think of nothing better than being mentioned in an introduction by one of my favorite authors. Please continue with Miss Bixley - perhaps a confession to Miss Harding (and their partnering in seduction of students), a session with Dr. Lowenstein (and her encouragement of her explorations), a reunion with Teddy (and more cock sucking in her office...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well worth the wait

Another bunch of superb stories - I love 'em to bits. Thanks very much.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
I had several comments in mind as

the story progressed, but can't think of any of them now. I had planned to read a page a day, but got so engrossed that I finished it all at one sitting (well, I did get up a few times to wipe the cum off, pee, and grab a cup of coffee). It was an interesting story or stories with each growing to a climax (theirs and mine) and each story itself more erotic than the last. Frankly, I was expecting (hoping) a gang-bang where Jessee would be rewarded and all would get some action in the promised land. Even when they covered her with cum, I looked forward to them all getting a good lick. Anyone in such ecstasy deserved to get licked to climax time after time to continue her obscene pleasure. Somehow, I think Miss Bixley has just cracked open Pandora's Box (yes, that pun was intended) and we will hear more from her in short order. But I have said that about so many of the stories. I'm still looking for Mr. Peters youngest daughter to open herself for him. Anyway, good work. On with the show!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

I liked the series. I re-read chapter 12 before reading this new one. "Miss Bixley lends a hand" is an outstanding 'spin'-off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yeah, I like Miss Bixley too

She's an awfully nice lady. Thank God the young blades she entertained, despite their natural foibles, were basically Templeton-educated young gentlemen......who differ from the aweful foul-mouthed, foul-minded young jerks that accost one these days.

But , as you say, Petersunn, Miss Bixley was a fine judge of character and accurately assessed who was the more 'deserving' of the 3 young men on whom to bestow her greatest gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous