Miss Boman Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

There came a cry of delight when I licked my way back up the slit and flicked her clit several times. Her ass bounced and she pressed her pussy hard against my mouth. She cried out again several times before she relaxed. I didn't stop my kissing and licking thinking that she was capable of much more and that this orgasm was a preliminary one, just a starter.

I went on kissing and licking all along her slit, pushing my tongue inside the pussy when being there and flicking over her clit at the upper turn. I caressed her breasts and pinched her stiff, protruding nipples. She moaned constantly only interrupted now and then by high pitch cries filling the air when her body stiffened for a little while.

She changed position now and then spreading her thighs wide, lifting her legs in the air or putting them over my shoulders. Suddenly she planted her feet deep in the ground, arched her back lifting her ass and pelvis up. Her cries and moans got deeper. Suddenly her body shook uncontrollably and her thighs clenched around my head muffling a high pitch cry that lasted a long time.

Her body slumped down and her thighs spread freeing my head. She lay motionless for quite a while. I stood on my knees between her open thighs looking at her. She was lovely. Her body was soft and limp again and her face and breasts were flushed.

Eventually she sat up smiling contentedly.

"Well, did you enjoy yourself? Did you like licking the pussy? Did it give you pleasure? Did you like the smell and taste? Were the cries of pleasure to your liking?" She put the questions very casually but looked very concerned.

"Oh yes. It was great, really. I liked it very much," I said and really meant it. It had been great to give so much pleasure and get so much response from the woman.

"Oh, splendid. Well, I must say that I now fully understand the praise your women have given you. You really know how to please with your mouth and tongue." She got quiet smiling inwardly.

"Tell me, which of the three women you have enjoyed so far do you like best?" Mother suddenly asked after being quiet for a long time.

"Oh, that was a tough question I haven't thought about. . . .They are all so lovely and have been so nice to me in their different ways. . . But if I have to choose it has to be Miss Boman. . . The reason? Maybe because she was my first woman. Maybe because she is very good looking with a gorgeous body. Maybe because she resembles you so much. Maybe all three reasons." It was suddenly so easy to talk to mother and tell her my thoughts.

"Oh that was nicely put. Very nicely indeed. Flattering your old mom like that. Am I right assuming that it was Miss Boman your tongue just brought to so many lovely orgasms?"

"Yes, yes it was. Immediately when I knelt down it was Miss Boman's gorgeous body that was spread out before me, her hot pussy that welcomed me just like last time. It was all very real, just like she was here."

Mother looked at me with a caring smile on her face.

"Oh, it makes me so happy to hear that. You really like Miss Boman, don't you? I hear it in your voice. Well, I understand you. She is lovely and with that voluptuous body to go with it. Please, tell me again the story of you and Miss Boman. I especially want to hear the part from this island. I think it's so nice and touching. Come here and tell me."

Mother showed that she wanted me to sit with my back close to her raised legs. I sat down and leaned backwards to get support from her legs but she suddenly parted them and my shoulders slid along her inner thighs. She pulled me backwards until I rested between her thighs with my head against her pubic mons and my neck along her slit. She wriggled her ass to get us comfortable. "Now tell," she said.

I started to tell again how Miss Boman and I had come to the island and how innocently she had got naked letting me see her in the nude, the first woman I had seen totally naked. How very delicately she let me explore her body with my hands and caress her until she came. My first intrusion in a woman's pussy she staged to a fantastic experience, for me anyway. I told how patiently and without pressure she waited for me to recover and in the meantime had me to explore her deeper and caress her pussy to another shuddering orgasm. When she was convinced that I was able again she had taken my cock in her mouth and made it grow to full size. She let me know that she liked my cock and then did an incredible thing. She straddled me and impaled herself on my cock and fucked me kneeling above me. I told how happy she became when she got a violent orgasm riding me and then a sweet one together with me. And how happy I had felt and that I thought that also Miss Boman was pleased.

I made a little pause before telling the last part. It still turned me on remembering and telling about Miss Boman. I saw her lovely body before me all the time and my cock swelled. Mother squirmed and wriggled her ass causing my neck to sink deeper into her by now wet slit. I felt her puffy lips parting and her hard clit against my neck. Mother moved her ass up and down a few times, moaned and asked me to go on.

So I told how we had played in the water, eaten the picnic, taken a nap. How I woke up and saw Miss Boman walking around in the nude and how the sight of her luscious body had taken my breath away. I told how she asked me to put my head in her lap and that I caressed her. She finally asked if I wanted to lick her pussy and I was eager to learn. How she taught me to suck and lick her pussy and clit to her liking. After a while she started to moan, to yell and to cry out, her body shivered and she screamed and clasped my head between her thighs when she came.

Mother's ass started to wriggle and bounce up and down and her pussy was firmly pressed against my neck. Her clit was hard and protruding. She cried out, heaved her ass up and then fell back down. She panted hard for a while.

"Sorry for the interruption my darling. But you tell the story so nicely. Now I am ready to hear the rest. Please."

So I went on telling how happy Miss Boman had been afterwards and had praised my ability to lick her pussy. And about the incredible thing she had done, taking my cock fully in her mouth and down her throat sucking until I came. And that she had put my thumb in her pussy and my fingers over her clit making her come as well.

Afterwards we had swum and played some more until Miss Boman decided it was time to go home. I told how delicious her ass and the ripe plum between her thighs had looked from behind when she knelt on all fours and that I crouched behind her hugging her and caressing her breasts. I told how delighted she had become when she discovered that my cock was up and hard again ready to service. I told how she taught me to mount a woman from behind, her on all fours doggie style and to bang her fiercely until she came yelling and screaming. How she asked me to continue but now tenderly and that she did wonderful things with her pussy narrowing it, holding me tight, change the angle and much more. Her orgasm had come slowly and been long and tender at first but getting violent in the end making her scream out her pleasure.

"Oh Eric, here comes the best part," mother exclaimed and wriggled her hips to get my neck deep into her pussy slit. "Tell me. Make it good and with all the details."

So I told mother in great detail that when Miss Boman came to she was much surprised to find that I was still hard. She quickly decided to teach me a variation as she called it and pulled me over to the big boulder. We should do it standing up but still from behind she said and stepped up on two flat stones and leaned over the boulder. She asked me to mount her and to do it in my own way, to experiment and to find out what I liked. She adjusted easily to my changing behavior and her pussy did very pleasant things. She anticipated what I intended to do and also when I was about to come. When my first load rushed into her she started to come as well, again in a shuddering orgasm and screaming on the top of her lungs.

I got quiet and listened to mother's heavy panting and moaning. Her ass heaved and sank back down faster and faster until it shook frantically rubbing her clit hard against my neck. She cried out, a revealing, long cry.

She sank back and lay for a while making small circular movements with her ass sighing contently.

"Oh Eric darling. It's such a lovely story and you tell it so nicely. You really like Miss Boman. I hear it in your voice. I am so happy that she became your first woman instead of Mrs. Lundin. It was double luck. I think you were able to enjoy the charms of Mrs. Lundin much more after being taught so well by Miss Boman. It takes some experience to enjoy Mrs. Lundin in full. Not to mention Miss Anderson who certainly isn't for the inexperienced. She knows what she wants and gave you the master grade letting you mount her three times. Oh Eric, I am so proud of you, my son, my own flesh and blood."

She got quiet for a while. Her ass moved and her pelvis heaved slightly.

"Oh my poor darling. I see that the memory of Miss Boman turns you on," mother exclaimed and laughed deeply. She lifted her leg and her foot touched my erect cock. Her toes slid along it back and forth. She stretched also her other leg out and rolled my cock between her feet. She laughed throatily.

"Oh my goodness how handsome you are and especially when hard and erect like that. That cock felt so hard and strong against my belly when you leaned over me to kiss my breasts. We are lucky though that it isn't for me you get hard but for Miss Boman. You know, you do so much resemble your father in his younger days. I can see how you long for Miss Boman. I am really sorry. . . I know that you are longing to kneel in front of Miss Boman to kiss and lick her pussy . . . When she spreads her thighs you will no doubt kiss and suck and lick along her slit, lick inside her pussy, lick further down to her puckered ass hole and then lick the way back up to clit . . . I imagine that you will do it over and over again, poking her ass hole now and then but more and more concentrate on her pussy and clit. . . You are longing to hear her moan and cry out and finally her screams of ecstasy. . . Yes I can see how you are longing to feel her ass bounce nearly crushing your nose and her body to shiver in her orgasm.

You are longing for her affection afterwards and how she wants to repay your service to her pussy. . . You are longing for her to choose the position she wants when she wants you to enter her hot, shivering pussy. . . You are longing to feel how her pussy grips your cock and how it changes when you fuck her. . . She will no doubt make it narrow now and then and she will take you deep inside her depths. . . You are longing to hear her scream again and again and to hear the joy in her voice when she finds out that you are capable of more. . . Maybe you are longing for her to grab your cock and pull you by it to that boulder where you will spear her and make her scream again before you release your seed in her shivering womb. . . Yes, I see that you are longing for all that." Mother had talked with long pauses and more for herself than to me. She got quiet for a while.

"Oh Eric, I must tell you the story of the boulder. I am so happy that you experienced it with a woman that it fitted to perfection. It was no coincidence you know. Your father and I have designed it." And then she told me the story I had already overheard her telling Miss Boman. How mother and father often came to this island in their younger days. Mother told how much she liked to be taken from behind against that boulder but that father got tired of having to bend his knees. So one day he brought a shovel and put the flat stones in place to lift her up. Mother described how they had spent a whole afternoon fitting and rearranging and how many times she had come doing it.

Mother got excited by her story and pulled me with her to demonstrate all the facilities of the boulder. She showed the well rounded edge that so softly followed the roundness of her hips not hurting at all when she got pressed against it. She stroked over the soft moss and stood on the flat stones and leaned over showing how nice it was for her breasts to be pressed down in the softness and showed how her nipples got hard in the damp chill in the bottom of the moss. She demanded to demonstrate to me what great difference the step stones did. First she stood below the stones and had me to approach her from behind. Yes, I had to bend my knees to be able to fuck her. And she didn't really reach to the top of the boulder. Then she stepped up on the stones and yes it made a great difference. The boulder was now at exactly the right height for her to lean over against. And she had me to find out thoroughly that I very conveniently could enter a woman her size without bending my knees. Well, I already knew that.

All the time she demonstrated the boulder I saw not mother but Miss Boman clinging onto it. I got hard and it was inevitable that my cock touched mother when she had me to try it all out. It poked her in the crack of her ass probing the ass hole when she stood on the ground, feet wide apart. When she stood on the step stones it scraped along her slippery slit, in between her labia and over her protruding clit. But she didn't react if she noticed at all. She was so carried away telling about all the pleasantries of the boulder.

Eventually she had nothing more to tell. She just stood there leaning over the boulder slowly rotating her hips and shifting her weights. Her ass moved seductively. She seemed to be lost in memories. Her eyes were hazed and a faint smile was on her face. Suddenly she turned her head smiling.

"I have been thinking thoroughly since I first heard the story of how you and Miss Boman enjoyed each other on this island. You know, I am sure that you were conceived right here with me being mounted by your father against this boulder." She smiled lustfully. "Oh, how great it was. I still remember it very clearly and also feel his hard cock pounding in my pussy. Oh my god, that was a great fuck giving a great son."

She got quiet again lost in her memories. Her body moved as if she was taking on a man shafting her from behind. Her eyes were shut. Suddenly she looked up again smiling happily.

"Oh Eric, I get so hot from the thought that you, my son, planted your seed in the pussy of your first woman mounting her against the same boulder where your father mounted me planting his seed into my womb making me pregnant with you. Oh my god, what a lovely coincidence."

Her body started to writhe against the boulder and her movements got more and more rapid until she pressed herself hard against it grinding her breasts deep in the moss and her pussy against the boulder. She whined loudly and cried out when her body stiffened and her back arched reaching a climax.

She slumped down over the boulder and her body got limp but she didn't look relaxed and contented. She stayed like that for quite a while with the head turned sideways and gradually the expression on her face changed showing that she was deep in thoughts.

Eventually she sighed deeply several times, rose turning around and locked eyes with me. She stood for a long time looking me in the eyes. Her face became grave.

"Oh Eric. Eric my darling son," she said a bit uncertain to start with. "I have seen and felt how much you long for Miss Boman. It hurts me so much and I wish I could conjure her forth to this island here and now to take you into her arms and comfort you in her pussy. But I can't. I am so very sorry my darling son that I can't." She paused to look at me.

"But maybe I can act," she resumed. "I believe you when you say that I resemble Miss Boman and that you see her when you look at my naked body. . . . I am prepared to do everything for you my darling. . . Yes, I am willing to play the role of Miss Boman once more . . . Yes, I am willing to let the spirit of Miss Boman fill my body to make it behave as her. . . . That is, if you are sure that you will see her all the time. . . If in your mind you are convinced it's Miss Boman. . . It will be all right. . . In our minds I will not be your mother but Miss Boman. . . Oh my god, how I wish to make you happy. . . Oh my darling, accept my sacrifice."

She ended her very passionate speech. Her eyes, still locked with mine, were filled with tears. Slowly she stepped down and took the few steps that divided us. She took me in her arms.

Yes, it was Miss Boman coming and her voluptuous body that pressed against mine. There was no doubt in my mind. I was to be given the greatest of gifts. Miss Boman was offering her glorious body and her most affectionate lovemaking. I hugged her and clung to her body.

"Oh Miss Boman. I am so happy that you are back. I have missed you so much, dreamt about you every night, longed for you in daytime. Oh Miss Boman, I am so happy."

"Oh yes, my darling Eric. I am very happy too. I am so glad to be back on this island with you. I have longed so much. I have longed for you to be close to me, for you to take me in your arms, my pussy has longed to be filled up and to accommodate your handsome cock. At last it will happen."

A broad, lusty smile spread over the face of Miss Boman-pretending-to-be. She took my face between her hands and kissed me, lightly at first but it deepened to a full French kiss with twirling tongues.

She pressed herself hard against me. My cock lay along her belly. She moved up and down on tip toe squeezing and massaging my cock between us until it was rock hard.

Suddenly she knelt in front of me looking me over. She let one finger slowly trail along my cock and down and around my balls. She stood for quite a while on her knees just looking until suddenly she looked up smilingly.

"Oh, it's so handsome, so very handsome and stands so proudly," she sighed of delight.

"Come," she whispered. "It's time. I don't want to wait any longer."

Miss Boman-pretending-to-be rose and walked over to the boulder. She jumped up on the step stones and leaned over wriggling her ass invitingly.

"Come Eric, come and take me. . . . Spear me with that lovely sword. . . Put your cock in my pussy. . . Mount me. . . Shaft me long and hard. . . Fuck me like you did last time. . ." She whined and talked in between, as always being talkative.

I took the few steps needed to stand close behind her. She shivered and cried out when I grabbed her hips. I caressed her for a while concentrating on her ass, kneading and squeezing the swelling ass cheeks. She moaned of pleasure.

I got closer and leaned over her back to reach her heavy breasts that swung nicely. I grabbed them and caressed them thoroughly not forgetting to pinch the hard protruding nipples. She whined loudly. My cock slid in between her upper thighs and she closed them around it. She rocked back and forth caressing my cock and making it slid over her clit. She came, pressing back hard against me crying out loud.

I backed off and knelt behind her and when she felt my hot breath against her pussy she trembled. She cried out when my tongue first touched her labia and moaned when I licked her from clit to ass hole. She cried out again when she came under my tongue, her body trembling.

I rose slowly giving her time to recover. Now I wanted to fuck my lovely Miss Boman. Give her the fuck she had longed for. Slowly I let my cock slide up along her inner thigh and when it reached her pussy slit she grunted. She cried out when the tip got in position at her pussy entrance and she pushed back trying to get me inside. I followed her backwards wanting to tease her. She laughed throatily and swayed forward again. My cock head poked between her puffy lips from the ass hole to the clit until suddenly the urge became too much. I wanted to feel her inside. I wanted to be fully engulfed by her pussy. I wanted to feel the pussy get narrow and squeeze my cock as I knew she could do. I pushed forward and she immediately understood and steadied her hips against the boulder. I slid in easily in her wet hot pussy and she grunted deeply when I bottomed out in her after a few good thrusts and laughed throatily.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers