Miss Boman Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I started to shaft her just like I had done to Miss Boman last time when I took her against the boulder. Experimenting, changing pace and angles, changing between rough fast banging to slow tender strokes. I didn't forget to fondle as much of her body that I could reach. At one time Miss Boman-pretending-to-be lifted her upper body out of the moss and pulled my hands to her breasts. I caressed her breasts and rubbed her nipples against the moss until she cried out. Her pussy contracted hard around my cock. She cried out again, a long lasting cry and her body stiffened. She slumped forward over the boulder and lay motionless.

After a while she turned her head and smiled happily. "Come on, you are not finished yet, are you?" She said and wiggled her ass. No. I wasn't. I resumed my movements in and out of her pussy, now very wet.

Now it was my turn I thought and did what I thought would give me most pleasure. But her pussy was wide and very slippery and didn't give much friction. I tried different angles and positions, but with little effect. I withdrew from her pussy and grabbed her flesh squeezing hard, her buttocks, thighs, hips and belly. I caressed her whole body and not very gently. She laughed deeply and wriggled her ass teasingly pushing it upwards. I lunged forward and was lucky that my cock hit the target. I rammed my cock forcefully into her open pussy. But she had as always anticipated my doings and already pressed her hips against the boulder to meet my thrust rock steady. Although her well rounded ass softened the impact I crushed hard into her. She grunted of pain and pleasure when I bottomed out in her but soon after laughed deeply.

I resumed shafting her trying to find pleasant angles. Suddenly I realized that her pussy had become much narrower and gave much more friction. And it got even tighter. I had to put more force behind the inbound strokes. Miss Boman-pretending-to-be turned her head again and smiled mischievously.

"Like it? Like what I can do with my pussy? Perhaps you thought that it had become wide and sloppy and couldn't grip hard around your cock anymore. Well, you'll see what it can do. Come on, fuck me and I will show you." She smiled broadly and wiggled her ass to get me going.

She really surprised me. When I started to shaft her again it was a very different pussy. It was narrow and changing. Sometimes she gripped me so hard along the shaft that it was luck that she was so slippery. At other times she narrowed part of her pussy. I never knew when I started on an inbound stroke where the narrow part would be. It was marvelous and my libido rose.

I felt the tingling in my loins and used long hard strokes forcing my way inside. The friction from her pussy was enormous. Miss Boman-pretending-to-be started to shiver and whined loudly. There were cries each time I forced my cock into her depths. Her pussy lost some of its hard grip around my cock. Instead it began to ripple and shiver as did the whole of her body.

A last mighty thrust brought my cock deep inside her. My seed flowed into her in several gushes the pussy flexing hard around my cock. I heard her cry out, a high pitch cry that lasted long after I had emptied my load deep in her pussy.

Miss Boman-pretending-to-be lay over the boulder with me slumped on her back. We were both totally exhausted and now she looked totally relaxed and contented. The boulder proved its reputation giving a good soft place to rest against.

Eventually she came to. She wriggled her ass wanting to come free. I rose and caressed her back and ass while she still was lying down. Miss Boman-pretending-to-be rose and stroked over the soft moss, a gesture of affection. She smiled at me and took my hand.

"Come, let's take a swim and freshen up."

She pulled me after her into the water. We splashed around for quite a while in the warm, shallow water. She was very physical all the time clinging to my body and making me touch her everywhere.

Suddenly she left me and run ashore. Her hips rolled and her breasts and ass bounced heavily. She looked marvelous.

"Come, come my darling Eric," she called "I want a bite. I am starving, always am after a good fuck."

Of course I followed her. When I got close she embraced me holding me tight. She looked at me smilingly.

"We just had a lovely fuck, didn't we? It was absolutely marvelous. Well, you had a very good teacher to start with if I may say so and then you have had two very experienced and horny ladies to practice on. And a lot of practice they allowed you I must say. Not just a quick fuck and then good night. Not at all. It's really true what I always say, practice makes perfect." Miss Boman-pretending-to-be chatted on as was her habit hugging me and grinding her body against mine.

Suddenly she broke free and knelt on all fours in front of the basket. Her ass was turned towards me and her knees slightly apart. The plum below the crack of her ass looked lovely, dark pink, ripe and freshly moist.

She turned her head towards me and smiled. She wriggled her ass seductively.

"Come, let's have that bite. And then I am sure we will think of something pleasant to do." Miss Boman-pretending-to-be laughed throatily and smiled mischievously. "We have all afternoon, haven't we?"

To be continued

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers