Miss Emma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without removing his mouth from the girl's cunt, he looked up at his own Goddess, head thrown back in ecstasy as she ground her wet folds in to the girl's face. His eyes closed an he moaned, his body clenching as Amira's fingers brushed his prostate with an almost electric touch.

"I've never known someone with such a sensitive little cunt-hole" Amira purred from behind him, being rewarded with another gasp and the delicious clench of his anus around her delving fingers. She gazed down as her slim brown fingers pumped in and out of his tight hole, pink against his pale white skin. He was all at once hot and muscular and wonderfully soft as only a male can be, and it sent a thrill through her entire being that he was so submissive, utterly docile as she continued to finger-fuck his male backside, readying him for her pleasure.

Abigail meanwhile was about to succumb to her own orgasm, as her fellow submissive suckled hungrily on her sweet young sex. The sight and scent of the woman above her filled her vision and nostrils, and as she began to cum, Emma lowered herself back down on to the girl, smothering her cries. Beneath her Abigail bucked wildly, thrusting her cunt up against her lover with uncontrollable abandon. When at last she stilled, Matti looked up from beneath her trembling thighs, the lower half of his face wet with her juices, the scent of her deep within his nostrils. Emma climbed off the girl, who lay panting, her own face likewise anointed.

It was Matti moaning and panting now as Amira worked her fingers inside of him, Three of them now, long and slim, twisting and probing, interested only in opening him up. The dominant women shared a glance, neither wanted to wait another moment. They had agreed how it would go, and as Amira slipped her fingers abruptly from the snug orifice, Emma plucked two pillows from the top of the bed.

"Turn over Abigail, you lie face down as well beside her Matti, both of you with a pillow under your hips. Come come now, we're very eager to be inside those sweet little holes."

Abigail rolled unto her front, as Matti climbed up beside her. Both needing to be used, to submit, their want evident from the swollen, dripping state of their young sexes. Both lay with their bottoms raised by the pillows, legs slightly parted, utterly aware of how exposed and available their openings were. Emma and Amira shared a glance, both women almost trembling with the anticipation, Amira moving eagerly to her dresser, turning back to Emma with two identical feeldoes, one of which Emma took.

The younger pair had their heads turned towards each other. Abigail smiled at Matti, and he felt her taking his hand, entwining her fingers in his. He returned the smile, reassuring, happy, as the two older women moved on to the bed behind them, surveying their property, erect phalluses protruding from their slick lips.

Abigail's eyes closed as she felt Emma's fingers tracing soft circles between her thighs and across her buttocks. Matti half expected to feel Amira's slim fingers on his own tender flesh, but instead he felt the slippery hardness of her feeldoe up against his lubricated hole, then without pause that exquisite breath-taking feeling of his anus stretching, submitting, and the belly-clutching feel of the thick shaft filling his rectum. Even as he saw Abigail shiver in delight at Emma's touch, he began to be used.

It was different to how it was with his own Mistress. Whilst Emma fucked him in beautiful, deep, rolling strokes, perfectly in sync with him, like a dance, Amira thrust into him with short, rapid movements, rather like an animal fucks. She had found the angle that best satisfied her and now with her hands grasping his hips tightly, nails digging into his smooth skin, she was using his tightness to drive herself onwards to orgasm.

Meanwhile Emma had come to a decision, as she teased and caressed Abigail's delicate parts. Her small brown anus was so very inviting, but it had been a while since Emma had slipped her cock inside a warm wet girl-cunt, and so she brought the head of the feeldoe up between the girl's labia, her soft smooth sex parting as Emma pushed down into her. As she eased slowly into the girl, Emma glanced at her boy. His eyes were closed, mouth open in a sort of soundless 'o', as her fellow dominant pounded away at his sweet young bottom. A ripple of emotion, three parts desire to one part jealousy, ran through her, and she turned her attention back to Abigail, easing the thick shaft back out of her, pausing with the head just buried in her sticky opening, then thrusting deep back inside.

As both pairs got into their pegging, Emma lay down on to of the girl under her, using her knees to push Abigail's own outwards, using one hand for balance, and slipping the other beneath the submissive, sliding down her taught belly, fingers slipping into her sodden slit. Amira meanwhile moved herself into something of a squat, still gripping Matti's hips tightly, as she thrust downwards into him with increasing urgency.

Emma closed her eyes and let her senses take it all in. The tightness of the body beneath her, so similar yet so different from when she made love to Matti. The sounds and scents of sex, of soft giving way to hard. The feel of the slippery nub of the girl's clitoris under her dancing fingers. The girl's breathing was getting short, and Emma whispered her encouragement,

"That's it. Good girl. Lift your hips to meet me, that's it, there's a clever girl. Oh baby, your cunt is soaking wet. Such a good girl."

Beside her, she became aware of Amira climaxing, the beauty's head thrown back, her black locks tousled about her shoulders, breasts standing proud, her nipples impossibly stiff and long, her hips thrusting in increasingly jagged movements as her orgasm overcame her, her hands having moved from the boy's hips to his buttocks, pressing down, forcing them apart, exposing his red and well used hole, tightly gripping the slick shaft of the cock rapidly pumping in and out of him.

The sheer animal eroticism of it stirred something in Emma, giving her the final inch she needed to reach her own climax. She felt a shudder beneath her, and realised Abigail too was at that stage. As the girl cried out in bliss, Emma came with a gasp, crying out herself, driving forwards into the girl one last time, before collapsing forwards on to her, both panting, spent. When some minutes later, Emma rolled on to her side, feeldoe still buried in Abigail's cunt, the younger girl rolling with her, revealing a large wet patch on the bedsheet.

For the rest of that long afternoon the foursome made love. Sometimes each woman would make use of her own pet, often they would trade, both revelling in the difference the other sex provided. Once or twice the four would be together, Abigail and Matti arranged in a 69, both pegged anally by one or other of the Mistresses. At times Amira and Emma would lie back and observe as they had Abigail and Matti engage in some manner of intercourse for their pleasure. They even allowed Matti to ease his own cock into both Abigail's holes, though under the strict proviso that he was not to cum within her.

During one interlude conversation had turned to methods for spanking, and Amira had gladly demonstrated on Abigail, the girl on her back, knees apart and soles of her feet together so her legs formed a diamond, using her own hands to spread her lips and lift her hood, pink nub of her clit jutting up, the sight causing Emma to lick her lips subconciously. The Dominant woman kneeling over her sitting just above the girl's belly, using the flat of her hand to deliver three stinging slaps to the exposed and vulnerable organ. That done, as the girl thanked her Mistress, Amira had leant down and kissed her charge gently on her clit, and the girl's moan had been so wanton, so needy, that Emma had turned and pressed Matti down on to all fours, finding herself inside him with a passionate abandon seconds later.

As the cool of the evening arrived, as the two submissives once again 69'd, this time with Matti on top, and Emma took him from behind, Amira lay beside them on the bed, watching, her hand resting lightly on Emma's hip, barely moving. As Emma became lost in pegging Matti, she felt the other woman's shift, her hand now cupping Emma's round bottom. With each thrust it seemed Amira's hand moved slightly inwards, until eventually her fingertips were grazing the sensitive inner flesh of her buttocks. Emma glanced down at the other woman who merely arched an eyebrow, the question unspoken. She gave a short nod in reply, moaning softly as Amira's fingers now moved more purposefully, fingertips darting directly to her anus, teasing it in tight circles.

Beneath her both the submissives sucked and licked and nibbled, Matti performing admirably despite the distraction of the thick cock sliding in and out of his backside. In fact, as Emma looked on she saw then heard the tell-tale signs of Abigail cumming, and she knew Matti was close. The though of him cumming, his seed spilling deep down the throat of the young girl whist she milked every last drop from him with her cock made Emma moan loudly in pleasure.

She was suddenly aware that Amira was no longer beside her, and her fingers had ceased their play, but before she could question it, she felt the Moroccan kneeling up behind her, one arm wrapping around her, fingertips back at her anus, but this time pressing insistently. Emma grunted as she felt two of them press inside her, her body unable and unwilling to stop the long digits curving up into her hot, tight body.

"Don't stop" Amira whispered in her ear, and Emma gladly listened. Below her Matti was panting, begging her for release. Abigail had redoubled her efforts upon his thick and aching shaft, one hand cupping and massaging his sac. Emma gave him permission, even as her own orgasm broke, both Mistress and boy crying out, hips arching, cocks thrusting into warm embraces, bottoms clenching tightly, muscles rippling around welcome intruders.

--

It was past nightfall before Emma and Matti made the short walk back to their own villa, both naked, skin covered in a sheen, holding hands as they moved, he slightly more bow-legged than she.

They were silent until they reached their bedroom, both reminiscing over their exertions, enjoying the other's company. It was Emma who spoke, as she hung up her barely worn dress.

"Kneel pet" she said softly, pointing to the carpet at the foot of the bed. He moved quickly to obey, and as he looked up at her she smiled at what a rare find he was.

"I enjoyed today. I think you did too. It's something we may do again, from time to time. But it's very important that you always remember that no matter who I may allow to make use of you, you belong solely, irrevocably, to me. Do you understand pet?"

The boy nodded.

Emma swayed to the dresser, picking up her own feeldoe, smiling softly as she once more moved before him.

"As a reminder, we'll always end such days making love together, just us two." Emma paused. "I imagine you're a little sore?" she asked him kindly.

The boy nodded, this time adding a murmured "yes Mistress."

"Then we'll be gentle, but you wouldn't say no to me, would you? Because you need to obey. Because the pleasure outweighs all else doesn't it?"

Matti blushed at the discussion of his wanton submissiveness, nodding in reply, a strangled groan as Emma gently parted her lips and pressed the dildo up inside herself, moaning softly as her muscles gripped the familiar object.

"In fact I want you sore. I want the sensation heightened as I move inside you."

Emma cupped her pet's chin with one hand, lifting his head up, the other bringing the feeldoe up to his lips.

"Make me ready for you" she said softly, pressing forwards as he tentatively opened his mouth, taking her inside.

"Good boy" she sighed, running her fingers through his hair, holding him in place, as she very gently thrust in and out of his mouth, allowing him to get used to the sensation of a cock in his mouth. It was something she had never before got him to do, perform fellatio on her, but gazing down at him she felt how powerful it made her feel. She knew this would be something he'd be commanded to do often from now on.

After a few minutes Matti had relaxed enough that she had a little over half of her length in him at the apex of each stroke.

"mmmm... that'll do." She purred pulling out of him, a thin line of saliva stretching between the head of her cock and his tongue.

"On the bed now. On your back, knees to your chest. You need me deep inside you. Every part of you needs reminding that I am your one true Goddess."

Emma watched, thrilled, as he obeyed. On his back, knees pulled right back, his anus was crudely displayed to her, his thighs framing his hardening cock. Stepping forward she smiled down at him, extending one finger, pressing it against the red, slightly swollen ring of his sex, and slipping it inside him. He was feverishly hot, and still slick with lube. Not as much as they would usually use, but enough. She stepped up to the edge of the bed, her thighs pressing against his buttocks. She locked eyes with him, as she pressed the tip of her dildo against him.

"Who owns you? Your mind, your heart, your soul, your sweet, aching, needy little cunt?"

"You Mistress" he half gasped, half groaned, his cock twitching.

"What do you need?" she asked, as she pressed forwards an inch, the tip easing into his anus.

"You. You inside of me." he panted.

"More detail, tell me exactly what you need." she purred, stroking the back of his thighs lightly, pressing forwards another fraction.

"I need your cock in my cunt Miss. I need to feel you filling me, I need to hear you tell me how pretty I look, what a good boy I am. I need to see and feel you cum inside me." he pleaded.

"Oh my wonderful boy." Emma moaned as she thrust deep into him, his aching body swallowing every inch as she fed her cock into him. He cried out as the shaft rubbed past his raw anus, and she shivered with a thrill. As she began to fuck him, pressing down on his thighs to keep him in place, every groan from him produced a ripple of lust in her. She gazed down at the slick, tight opening as she thrust in and out of it. Her completely submissive boy, hers to use at her whim, giving himself to her even as every nerve ending in his cunt cried out. Faster and faster she pumped her hips, breathless abandon as she established her dominance all over again.

Beneath her, Matti had his eyes closed, a look of intense concentration on his features, hands gripping the sheets as his Mistress used him. It ached, but he wanted it so badly.

"That's it, you're just a hole baby, a beautiful little fuck-hole. You're taking it so well, this is why you were made, such a good boy, that's it, moan, but you need it don't you? You'd let me fuck you with my entire fist if I wanted wouldn't you? Oh baby, I love you so much, I love you, I love you, I love you." with a wail Emma came hard, waves of it crashing through her, electric current shooting down from her belly button to her clit, and radiating out to every part of her being.

It felt like a lifetime before her legs were steady enough to step back, slipping out of him. He whimpered as she left his gaping bottom empty, moaning softly as she knelt and planted a soft kiss on him. Her hands pressed on the backs of his thighs once more, keeping him still as she kissed him softly again, then as began to kiss his anus as she would his mouth; her lips and tongue pressing against him. He called out her title as she pressed her tongue into him. She felt the hot flesh cool and relax under her care, and she rewarded her wonderful boy with skilled analingus. With passion she kissed and licked at him, her face pressed tight against him. He was moaning more deeply now, and Emma reached up to find his cock swollen and thick. It throbbed against her palm as she wrapped her hand around him, masturbating him as she lapped at his cunt. He was panting now, bucking against her face as she did him when he performed the same service.

"I'm going to cum Miss" he panted, and in one movement Emma stood, positioning her dildo against his anus and gliding into him, as her hand danced up and down his cock. With a cry she felt and saw him tense, his cock jumping in her hand, thick ropes of his creamy cum landing on his chest and belly. Emma stayed still, her cock buried to the hilt in him, his hairless sac against her belly as she milked him dry, the muscles of his penis and rectum working in unison, rippling against and around her. Her hand moved slower, squeezing tighter as she reached the tip, coaxing every last drop from him.

He lay utterly spent, limbs sprawled, sweaty and exhausted and sore and drained, but filled with the deep secure joy that only came from cumming with his Mistress inside of him. She gazed down at him with tenderness.

"Mine" she purred.