All Comments on 'Miss Erin's Homecoming Pt. 02'

by subjugated_sam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

Why would he stay with them? Why not just pack up while they're out and leave, never to return? It makes no sense that he would let them demean, degrade and humiliate him while playing Russian roulette with his life. Who knows what nasty disease one of them will get and pass along to him. And the cage? Don't make me laugh! An idiot removes it in less than 30 seconds with a pair of pliers of a screwdriver. On the way to pickup Samson he detoured and never returned. The end to this stupidity. This was too silly and inane, even for fiction, to make for a decent story. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Where is her love for him.....someone said that for a cuckold relationship to work the cuckold had to be she his spouse really loved him....no love demonstrated here anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There isn't any.

I couldn't finish this story. In all honesty it made me sad. It's a story about some poor, completely non-self respecting guy whose girlfriend does not love him. There is something very wrong with a man who thinks it is okay for his wife/gf to sleep with another man--and thinks she actually loves him. For a cuckold relationship, no love is needed. Only a cruel woman and a man with the self confidence of a worm. Love is the furthest thing from a cuckold relationship. I'm not that one troll anon who calls everything "drivel," by the way. I have submissive fantasies too--but cuckolding is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story gave you a 5

And I hope this helps offset the asshole annony 's comment and vote. He's really out of it, thinks all these stories are real!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

asshole annony didn't like it SURPRUSE!!!! He is retarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Awesome series -- thanks! Ignore the haters; they're the same in every story in this category.

mrfluffermrflufferover 2 years ago

You read a story about a fetish you do not like than complain about not liking the story!!

Nice story. Very descriptive. Even the mental humiliation parts are well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous