Miss Jennifer Fucks Little Tiffie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Miss Jennifer," I stammered, "Who lives here? I don't know..." She cut me off. "Tiffany, get out of the car, and go ring the doorbell." "Yes, mistress," I murmured, and opening the door walked timidly up to the door and standing there in my high heels, short-shorts and heavy makeup, rang the bell, terribly embarrassed to be seen like this by someone I didn't know.

But when the door opened, all three of Miss Jennifer's girl friends, Miss Erin, Miss Erika, and Miss Tara were there, and they quickly came out on the porch, giggling and rolling their eyes at how I looked.

"So, Tiffany," Miss Tara laughed. "Did you get yourself a nice big strap on dildo so Jennifer can fuck your little pussy/bottom with it?"

Blushing, I nodded, murmuring, "Yes, Miss Tara." And all of them laughed at my humiliation.

"After you," Miss Erika said, and I turned and walked back to the car, but as we walked Miss Erika moved up beside me and grabbed my bottom, fondling it as we walked. When we got to where Miss Jennifer was standing next to the left back door of the car, she giggled and said, "My little sissy does have a cute little bottom, doesn't she?" and all of them laughed at my embarrassment.

Then Miss Erin came up to her and they embraced and kissed passionately, their hands roaming over one another's bodies, caressing each other's breasts and butts while I stood beside them watching.

When they broke apart somewhat breathlessly, Miss Jennifer ordered me into the middle of the back seat, while she and Miss Erin got in on either side of me.

Miss Tara drove while her girlfriend, Miss Erika, rode in front beside her, and the whole time we were in the car Miss Jennifer and Miss Erin kept fondling my legs and my little pee-pee. After a little bit, when Miss Jennifer had been playing with my little pee-pee so much that it was really hard, Miss Erin told me to sit up and lean forward, and as I did she slipped her left hand down inside my short-shorts and panties and without any warning put the tip of her middle finger up against my pussy/bottom and slowly slipped it up inside of my bottom as far as she could. I hadn't been expecting that, but I knew better than to complain about anything that any of the ladies wanted to do with me or to me so I just sat there on the edge of the seat as she slowly finger-fucked my pussy/bottom.

After a moment or two, I felt her switch from just sticking one finger inside me to using two fingers at once, which felt much bigger, and then after finger fucking my little pussy/bottom for a few more minutes, she pulled her fingers out, held them up to my mouths and told me to suck them, to lick them clean. I'd never had to do that before, but again I knew better than to disobey any command from any of my wife's friends, so I licked and sucked her fingers as she'd told me to. Then she added her ring finger to my mouth, so I was licking and her index, middle and ring fingers all together.

"Lean forward again, little sissy," Miss Erin ordered, and this time she unzipped my short-shorts and slipped them down around my knees, then again put her hand inside my panties and all at once thrust all three of her fingers deeply up inside my bottom. I gasped involuntarily, then Miss Jennifer put one hand on my shoulder and pulled me back down onto the main part of the seat.

"Just relax, you little faggot. Relax the cheeks of your cute little bottom and let Miss Erin stuff her fingers as far up inside you as she can. Press your pretend cunt down against her fingers to help her -- I want you to take them as deep up inside you as you possibly can. Wiggle your little butt around while you push down -- get them way up inside of you." And of course I did as she ordered, squirming and wiggling my bottom around while pushing down against her hand, trying to get her fingers as far up inside my pretend twat as I could.

Erika, who was turned towards us and grinning as she watched said, "You better get used to having something big and hard up inside that sweet little ass of yours, Tiffie." She glanced at my wife, "You don't mind if I call your little housewife Tiffie, do you? It's such a sweet sissy-girl name, don't you think?

My wife grinned. "Not at all -- you know, she does seem like "Tiffie", doesn't she? Sweet, innocent, adorable, but very sexy. I think that's great name for her, and I'll be she just loves it." She looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"You do like being called 'Tiffie' don't you sweetie?"

"Yes, Miss Jennifer," I murmured, both knowing that anything that she or any of her friends wanted had better be what I wanted, and also that I did love the way the name "Tiffie" sounded. I loved my name Tiffany, and Tiffie was even more of a sissy name.

Then Miss Erika went on. "When we get you back to the house you're going to learn to get fucked like a good little slut. And it's going to be a LOT bigger than just Erin's fingers." All four of them laughed at that, and she went on, "so you'd better work at getting Erin's fingers as far up inside that cute little butt of yours as you can. That will help at least a little bit in getting you ready for a good solid ass-fucking." I was looking up at her while still trying to push my little bottom down even more against Miss Erin's probing fingers, which she was thrusting in and out of my pussy/bottom, faster and harder.

Miss Erika looked into my eyes and grinned, "Erin has a great, big strap-on dildo and you can bet that when it's my turn, and I get that big strap-on around my hips, I'm going to be fucking your sweet little pussy/bottom just as hard as I possibly can. My goal is to fuck you so hard that you're crying and squealing, begging me to stop." She grinned even wider. "But I won't, you little sissy faggot. If you want to pretend to be a girl, then you need to learn what it's like to get fucked like the slutty little whore that you've always dreamed of being." Looking back at her, seeing the expression on my face made be both afraid and humiliated -- and very excited.

The thought of being on my back with my legs spread wide apart, my nylon sheathed legs spread wide and up in the air with the gorgeous Miss Erika between my legs slamming a big hard strap-on dildo in and out of my ass was terrifying, because I knew it would hurt a lot, and that she'd love doing it, knowing how much it would hurt me. But at the same time, I loved the thought of her fucking me like that, using my pussy/bottom as a cunt for her strap-on dildo, and begging her, first to stop, but eventually, I knew, I would be begging her to please keep fucking me like the slutty little whore that I'd always wanted to be -- just like she said.

Miss Jennifer spoke up. "Ok, Tiffie, lean forward now and lift your butt up for us." As I did so, I felt Miss Erin pull her fingers out of my bottom, but then a moment later, I felt the tips of her fingers again up against my pussy/bottom, and Miss Jennifer said, "now little girl, sit back down on her fingers again -- but this time, she'll be using all four of her fingers in your slutty little pussy/bottom." Oh, my goodness, I thought, all four of her fingers? How could I take that up inside my little bottom? But even as I hesitated ever so slightly, Miss Erica leaned back over the seat and reaching down, viciously slapped my little pee-pee and my tiny little balls through my lace panties, then put both her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down and backwards onto the seat, which forced Miss Erin's fingers deep up inside my bottom.

The force of her pushing me down gave me no choice, and the cheeks of my feminized butt spread as Miss Erin's fingers -- all four or them! -- slid deeply into my pussy/bottom, bringing a gasp from my lipstick covered lips. Miss Erika grinned at me, "You just love having her fingers up inside your pussy/bottom, don't you little Tiffie?" And all four of them laughed at me while Miss Erin started butt-fucking my pussy/bottom with her four slim fingers, sliding them in and out, in and out, and every time she pushed them up inside me she pushed as hard as she could, trying to get her fingers deeper and deeper inside my bottom and wiggling her fingers around so that I could feel them moving inside of me.

Knowing what was expected of me I kept pushing my little bottom down against Miss Erin's probing fingers as much as I could, and Miss Erika kept her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down as firmly as she could, and at Miss Jennifer's urging I kept squirmig my little bottom around while I pressed it down on Miss Erin's four fingers as she kept plunging them in and out of my little butthole, trying to get as much of her fingers up inside of me as possible.

It seemed like almost forever that I was there in the backseat, as the longer she butt-fucked me with her fingers, and the harder Miss Erika pushed down on my shoulders, and the more I kept wiggling and squirming and pushing my sweet little bottom down on Miss Erin's fingers, the more I found that I loved it, loved having my pussy/bottom fucked by this beautiful woman's fingers. But then suddenly I felt the car come to a stop and realized that we'd arrived back at the house where they were going to take me inside and take turns fucking my sweet little virgin pussy/bottom with the big strap-on dildo.

Miss Erin pulled her fingers out of my bottom and stuck them in my mouth, and wordlessly I knew that my job was to clean them. I licked and slurped and kissed her fingers, tasting my own pussy/bottom on her fingers, until she finally took them away and ordered me to adjust my panties and little short-shorts.

Almost before I knew it we were in the living room and I was on my knees in front of the beautiful Miss Erin. Miss Jennifer watched as I fastened the strap-on dildo harness about Miss Erin's hips. Then Miss Tara and Miss Erika, sitting together on the couch and giggling endlessly, watched while Miss Jennifer showed me how to fit the big black plastic cock into the front of the dildo harness, making it stick out like a man's cock, but fastened securely into the harness so no matter how hard Miss Erin fucked me, it wouldn't come loose. I was shocked and frankly terrified to see how big it was. It must have been at least 9" long and 2" in diameter, not quite as big as the one that Miss Jennifer had just had me pick out at the adult toy store, but as I knelt there with the tip of the fake cock only inches from my face, I was still terrified at the idea that I would have to take that massive rock hard plastic penis up inside my little pussy/bottom.

"Tell me, Tiffany," she whispered, "tell me what you want."

And with all my heart I answered her, "I want you to fuck me, Miss Erin, fuck my sweet little pussy with your cock."

"Aren't you afraid I might hurt you, baby? Hurt your sweet little cunt with my big hard cock?" she murmured.

"No...no...I want it, I want you to fuck me, I want you to hurt me, fuck me so hard, so deep, that you hurt my little pussy with your big cock." And though I did want it, I was afraid at the same time, afraid like a little blushing bride might be, afraid of her husband's big dick and how it might hurt to have it slammed up inside her, buried to the hilt up inside her cunt.

"Beg me, Tiffany. Beg me for my cock," she ordered.

"Please fuck me, Miss Erin. Please! Please fuck my little cunt/bottom with your cock, stick your big dick inside me...Oh, god...Please fuck me!!"

"Oh, don't worry, little Tiffany, I'm going to fuck your sweet little pussy/bottom for you. But for now," she continued with an evil smirk, "I just want to watch you suck my cock."

Loving it, I did as she ordered, falling to my knees and crawling to her, licking, kissing and slurping her massive fake cock, worshipping it with my lipstick covered lips and my little pink tongue. Then Miss Erin grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth down on her huge plastic penis, forcing it into my mouth and down my throat. She rammed it in so hard and so far that her cock was choking me, almost making me gag as I stared up at her, watching the incredibly beautiful expression on her lovely face. Tears filled my eyes and I began to panic as I desperately tried to somehow find a way to breathe around the gigantic fake dick that this gorgeous blonde girl was ramming down my throat, but her hands behind my head, pulling my mouth down on her huge fake penis held me with no possible escape. But somehow she seemed to be able to tell that I was truly close to choking and she pulled her hips back slightly, pulling the massive dildo back just enough to let me catch my breath, then rammed it back in, forcing it down my throat and making me gag and choke again, punishing me, torturing me with her huge plastic penis.

And while she used me, enjoying humiliating and torturing me with her strap on cock, unbeknownst to me Miss Erika had strapped on another of the massive fake cocks, and came up behind me with it strapped around her own beautiful hips.

Suddenly, still sucking, gagging and choking on Miss Erin's gigantic plastic cock I felt my shorts and panties being pulled down and then the tip of a dildo that I hadn't realized Miss Erika had strapped about her hips was pressing against my tiny little pussy/bottom, and then slipping past the rim of my pussy/bottom and plunging deep inside me, filling me completely with a dildo for the first time ever. It was incredible; as Miss Erin mercilessly fucked my mouth, Miss Erika fucked my little pussy/bottom, reaming my sweet little asshole with her big fake cock, pulling it almost all the way out then slamming it viciously back into my pretend cunt, burying it to the hilt inside me.

Like a true little slut I discovered what it was like to have two huge cocks inside me at once, one thrusting deep into my mouth and down my throat, and the other ramming in and out of my pussy/bottom while Miss Erika not only fucked my ass, but began slapping and spanking my little bottom, punishing me, spanking me like a little girl, and I loved every second of it.

I was completely at their mercy, totally feminized and dominated, kneeling there in the lovely lace brassiere, matching panties, nylons and high platformed spike heeled pumps, with my completely feminized fully made up face, eye shadow, mascara, blush, lipstick and lipgloss, with my tiny little penis sticking rock hard out of the front of my panties. Miss Erika kept fucking me with her fake dick, Miss Erin kept gagging and choking me with her plastic penis, and then to my shock and further humiliation I realized the combination of being completely dominated by these two gorgeous women combined with the force of her huge cock slamming in and out of my pussy/bottom begin to bring me towards an orgasm of my own and only seconds later my tiny little penis began to quiver and spasm, and I came, squirting my hot sticky cum into the rubber on my little pee-pee.

Miss Erika kept spanking me, telling me what a worthless little slut I was, and Miss Erin kept ramming her big rock hard plastic cock down my throat until they both came together, climaxing at the excitement of having me, their feminized little sissy under their complete and total control -- and then Miss Erin pulled her dildo out of my mouth and with Miss Erika still fucking my pussy/bottom, Miss Erika peeled the cum filled rubber off my little pee-pee and tilting my head up, squeezed all the cum out of it into my mouth, and while watching as I hungrily swallowed my own cum while they laughed and teased me about what a little sissy faggot slut I was.

It was a sissy's dream come true, and I didn't even know that Miss Tara was filming it all.

Then Miss Erin pushed me down on my back and pulling my panties and short-shorts off over my nylon clad ankles and high heeled pumps, she reached down and took hold of the massive shaft of her gigantic hot pink plastic cock, her dildo, and started rubbing it all over my groin.

As she did I heard the murmurs and comments of the other ladies, watching as she prepared to shove the whole length of her fake cock up inside my ass, wondering if I would cry while she was fucking me.

She pressed her massive dick against my tiny little penis, then her knees forced my legs apart, and she knelt between my wide open legs, and of my own will I lifted my smooth shaven nylon clad legs with my spiked platformed high heels up in the air, and, being the well trained little slut that I was I reached up and grabbed my nylon covered ankles and pulled them up and open, exposing my little pussy/bottom for her, opening myself as wide as I could for her big prick.

I felt her press the tip of her huge dick against my little butthole, and it was so big, even bigger than the one that Miss Erika had just fucked me with, that at first I was afraid that it wouldn't go inside me, but then almost before I realized it, the monstrously huge tip of that gigantic fake cock slipped past the rim of my pussy/bottom and slid inside me. I gasped in a mixture of pain and delight as the massive dick slipped in me, then groaned and whimpered, because Miss Erin didn't hesitate for an instant, but just kept on pushing and to my amazement and the delight and appreciation of the crowd of onlookers slid the full 9" of her prick deep down inside my ass, burying it to the very hilt in my sweet butt.

And again she did it...and again...and again. In and out, in and out she ass fucked me, reaming my butt with her cock...until...until...I started moving with her. As she had known I would, as I began to accept the huge fake cock inside me, I started moving with her, pressing my pussy/bottom down against her, encouraging her, wanting her inside me, wanting that massive rock hard dick as deep as she could stick it in my ass. And my screams of pain turned into moans of delight, my whimpers of pain turned into whimpers of pleasure, and my begging her to stop hurting me turned to begging her to keep fucking me, keep ramming her dick into me, keep slamming her massive cock deep inside my sweet little pussy/bottom.

I grabbed my nylon clad ankles more firmly and pulled my legs up and open even more, opening myself to her plunging fake dick, and each time she slammed it fully into me she ground her hips against my pussy/bottom, and I pushed my butt up against her thrusting prick to take it as deeply as I could inside me.

"Oh, god, yes...fuck me! Fuck my pussy, Miss Erin!" I begged, and smiling down at my mixture of pain, humiliation and pleasure she forced her false penis so deeply inside my pussy/bottom that it felt like she was going to split me in half.

And then I felt my little peepee begin to spasm, and almost before I knew it I was cumming, shooting a huge wad of hot sticky cum inside the pink rubber that coated my tiny little thing, and as the waves of orgasm rocked through my body I shrieked in pleasure, feeling so incredibly feminine and sexy that I couldn't believe it.

Here I was, the beautiful sexy, slutty, feminine little housewife, dressed and made up completely as a sexy little girl, lying there with my legs up in the air, holding my nylon clad ankles after having been fucked by my wife's lesbian lover cumming while she fucked me in front of these other three ladies. What more could I possibly ask from life?

I was about to find out.

Looking down at me condescendingly, Miss Erin pulled her hips back away from me, sliding her gigantic fake penis out of my pussy/bottom, leaving my butt with an amazingly empty feeling, then stood up and looking down at me chuckled as I lay there beneath her with my hands still holding my nylon sheathed ankles so that my smooth shaven nylon clad legs were spread wide open, exposing my naked butt and pussy/bottom.

And then she turned to my lovely wife, the beautiful Miss Jennifer, and my wife, stepped up next to her with the straps of the leather harness that held the massive strap on dildo we'd just bought for her to fuck me with.