Miss Jennifer Fucks Little Tiffie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking up at them, I felt another tremor of fear run through me as I saw the mean, viscous look on Miss Jennifer's face, the way she narrowed her eyes as she glared down at me.

She had always seemed to be jealous of the little bit of attention that Miss Jennifer had given me, had always resented even the slightest bit of tenderness or gentleness that Jennifer Erin or Miss Tara had shown to me, and I knew that now I was going to suffer for it.

"That's right, my little slut. Now it's MY turn," she snarled. "You had your little warm up session, you little faggot, and your sweet little pussy/bottom should be all ready for me, so spread those slutty little whore's legs wide apart for me, grab those little ankles and open up your cunt for me, spread those legs and open up that fucking little cunt for MY cock, you little cunt."

I instantly did as she ordered, grabbing my ankles tightly and pulling my legs even wider apart for her, opening myself up for her, but I knew that my submissiveness wasn't going to help.

"Very good, my slutty little sissy faggot -- I'm going to ream that little pussy/bottom of yours so good that you're going to forget that Erin and Erika even fucked you, because I'm going to fuck you like you've never dreamed of being fucked before."

She stepped between my legs, and almost in one motion reached down to grab the shaft of the huge black dildo, placed the tip of it against the hole of my pretend cunt, and rammed it in one smooth motion deep inside of me, filling my pussy/bottom with her fake cock so quickly that it almost took my breath away.

She slammed it in and out of me, ramming it as deeply as she could, then grinding her hips forward against my feminized butt to force her plastic dick even deeper inside me, than pulled it back almost all the way out just to slam it back in me again.

I couldn't believe how much it hurt me to have the whole length of that gigantic fake penis, and involuntarily I screamed out, "Oh my god...no...no...please... please don't!" and I screamed again, begging her to stop.

"Please, Miss Jennifer," I begged, breaking into sobs, crying out in pain, tears filling my eyes. "Please take it out, please oh please...it hurts too much, oh god no..."

I couldn't stop screaming...I felt like her dick was truly splitting me in half, it was so far up inside me that I could only scream and cry, whimpering, shrieking as she mercilessly fucked my little pussy/bottom with her huge fake cock.

"Shut up, you slut," she ordered, "I'm not going to stop, not until I hear you begging me to fuck you even harder." And she pulled her plastic prick almost all the way out of my pussy/bottom so that just the very tip of it was still inside my butt, and then viciously slammed it all the way back inside me, once again burying the full length of the huge plastic dick deep to the hilt inside me -- and again I screamed, thrashing my body from side to side, but still not letting go of my nylon sheathed ankles, still pulling my legs up and open to let her reach deeper inside me with her cock.

My eyes were filled with tears, the tears streaming down my cheeks, my lipstick covered lips wide open as I pleaded with her to please stop hurting me, to stop fucking me so hard.

But of course she ignored me, unless she actually did it harder, slipping her cock almost all the way out, then mercilessly slamming it back inside, shaking my whole body with the force of her dick ramming back inside me, impaling me to the hilt with it.

My screams of pain were shrill and ear splitting, as reamed my tiny little pussy/bottom with the vicious thrusting of her gigantic black dildo. My long beautiful blonde hair flew around behind my head as I thrashed around beneath her, my hands still gripping my nylon clad ankles, pulling my legs as wide open as I could, but even that wasn't enough for her.

Leaning her weight down on me, she reached up and grabbed my legs, pushing them up over her shoulders, then used the weight of her body to force them wider apart and up over my shoulders beside my head, making my screams of pain even louder as I felt the insides of my smooth shaven nylon clad calves against my cheeks. I couldn't believe the pain, but simultaneously couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have my legs spread so wide apart, pushed so far up over my head while my wonderful wife fucked me like a little whore.

And then as she continued to fuck me, Miss Erin reached in and carefully stripped the rubber off my tiny little penis, careful not to spill a drop of my sticky cum, and she held it up in front of my face and squeezed it, forcing all of my sperm back out of the rubber and dripping it into my wide open mouth.

"Eat your cum for us, Tiffany," she ordered, and I hungrily slurped it up, gobbling it down, then reaching out with my tongue to get the last drops of my sperm out of the rubber and swallow all of it for them.

And still Miss Jennifer kept fucking me, burying her fake dick to the hilt in my pretend cunt and grinding her hips against my butt, then pulling it almost all the way out until only the tip of it was still inside me, then viciously slamming the full length of the massive black fake penis back into me until to my total humiliation and amazement my little penis started twitching again.

Almost before I could believe it I started cumming, squirting another load of hot wet cum out of the tip of my tiny little pee-pee. But this time Miss Erin reached down and put her hand in front of my tiny cock, and caught all the sperm shooting out in her hand, waiting patiently for the last few drops as Miss Jennifer kept on fucking my little pussy/bottom with the massive dildo strapped around her hips.

Then, when she was satisfied that she'd milked all of the cum out of my penis, she lifted her hand up and wiped it all over my face, covering my lips ,cheeks and eyes with the sticky white jism, as I -- the well trained little slut that I was -- opened my mouth for my cum and licked her hand clean, taking all my own sperm inside my mouth and swallowing it for her while my wife kept slamming her dildo in and out of my pussy/bottom.

Then, finally, Miss Jennifer pulled her hips away from me, and quickly unstrapping the dildo and dropping it on the floor, pushed me down on my back and straddled my face, lowering her twat over my face without a word.

Again, I knew my place, knew what was expected of me, and without having to be told I began licking and sucking at her cunt, lapping at her clit like a proper slave girl, and so well trained was I that in only moments she shuddered and came, grinding her dripping twat down on my mouth, cumming and filling my mouth, covering my face with the wetness of her cunt.

After she came in wracking waves with her sweet pussy clamped down over my mouth, her luscious juices covering my face and her powerful thighs pressed against my cheeks, she swung her legs off of me and stood up, laughing at me lying there in front of her.