All Comments on 'Miss Marie and the Local Oldies Bar'

by wannabe_writer1992

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start

Part 2 needs to include her viirgin ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT

VERY WELL DONE !! NOW,.... PLEASE DO NOT KEEP US WAITING LONG FOR CHAPTER TWO. ALSO NOTE THAT MANY OLDER WOMEN DO NOT CARE FOR ANAL SEX SO IT IS REALLY YOUR DECISION ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH YOUR STORY. IN ANY EVENT I AM CERTAIN THAT IT WILL EXCEL. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE WRITING ENDEAVORS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

The few young guys like Jack that are into older women have found a good thing. Usually no drama and hot NSA sex..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anti-gun crap was unnecessary and a real distraction!

The early ,"Does your husband have a gun?" question was a real turn-off for me.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 7 years ago
I don't see...

...how his having a short, thin pens added ANYTHING to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good point re the gun....

Au contraire, sweetie, the question about the gun was an integral part of the story. "Anti-gun crap" indeed! Whoever wrote that sounds like a grade A asshole. Let's have some more smokin' hot sex between these two...

don89048don89048over 6 years ago
Nice story

I don't know if there are places like the 'oldies bar' but it sounds like a fun place (I'm an oldie myself). Jack's treatment of Marie is very considerate. Sounds like a good way to get the husband's attention too! Nice story and well written.

Betty46fBetty46f9 months ago

very well written and the subject was good between an older woman and a younger man. I'm older and really enjoy the older women stories. thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous