All Comments on 'Miss Phillips Takes Dictation 01'

by DomNovel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Saudade9Saudade9over 8 years ago
Please, continue.

Please, continue.

DomNovelDomNovelover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you saudade

There is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

One of the most well written stories I've read lately. Give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Miss Philips Takes Dictation

Miss Phillips Takes Dictation is a well written tale about a woman willing to do what it takes to make it (or be "made") in the work-a-day world, taking "dicktation" at--or in the hands of--his "prompting". This sure-fire way to impress her boss will mean she has sure job security and tenure; both on her knees and prone.

Anonymous

DomNovelDomNovelover 8 years agoAuthor
Miss Phillips anon. All Fours.

Thank you Any,

Miss Phillips will be giving her all on all fours anon.

I'm sure she'd be eager for your response to the heated twist in her tail.

Dom

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Please

enlist the aid of an editor.

sara13submitssara13submitsalmost 8 years ago
I was wet from beginning to end

I can hardly wait to see what happens next. I have dabbled with writing on my own, nothing I have written so far comes even close to this level. While I wanted to find some fancy words to empress you sitting here I know that I am well past my abilities to do so. 5 stars to you.

Sara

DominantStrangerDominantStrangerover 7 years ago
Thank you sarah

The notion of you wet from one of your ends to the other -- was that the way you phrased it -- while reading is a very stimulating one.

I would be more than happy to look at anything you had written at whatever level, I'm sure together we can raise the bar. Feel free to submit.

Perhaps I should make RapidResponder happy and enlist your aid as an editor.

M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous