All Comments on 'Miss Sanders Sex-Ed Class - Final'

by Hollow_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
dixiemallarddixiemallardover 17 years ago
HOT FOR TEACHER

THIS STORY MAKES ME WISH I WAS BACK IN SCHOOL AND YOU WERE MY TEACHER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

I don't know why but your story aroused me more than any other story I have read on this site. I can say I have read quite a few over the last 3 or 4 years. Needless to say my release was stronger than most.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG

This was very hot! It should have ended in an orgy. I don't know how this class restrained themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Erotic

Well written story. Erotic and sensual....how did the guys ever exercise self control?? Monica is fortunate or maybe unfortunate that she wasn't taken by the guys.. or maybe that is what happened over the weekend.......

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

It's amazing that Monica didn't get herself taken on a desk! As wet as I am, I can only imagine how she feels! Keep up the great writing...

Let me know if you ever need a student to show off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOOOOOW!!!

This story was SOOOOO HOT!!

I`m costantly coming back to it & jacking off!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
She needs to get fucked!

The story is really hot, but I would have liked her to get fucked by the students (and students fucking students)!

Mr020507Mr020507over 14 years ago
Are you fucking impaired

Applaud your content. Having said that, a ton of misspelled words, incredibly poor grammer, incomplete words. Hey, there are editors for free. Use a fucking dictionary and thesaurus. There are those of us who do have an IQ larger than our shoe size. Wake the fuck up. You live in Averica, in the 21st century. Act like you are educated.

Hollow_EyesHollow_Eyesover 14 years agoAuthor
Ook

What misspellings? You hold a lot of hostility. Write your own stories if you don't like what others write. Seeing you have no stories of your own to back up your snide comment. Frivolous trolling. Go give someone a pedicure and shut the hell up, dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh yesssss!!

great very horny story!

would have been even hotter if the kids had been younger!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot!!!

this story is soooo hot!.

I`m typing this with cum all over my fingers!!.

I would love to get naked & slowly jerk off in front of my class!!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing!

This would make an incredible movie! Thank you so much for this sizzling hot scene. One of the best and most imaginative I've read in my 10 years on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best on here.

having read a number of stories literotica, this is hands down one of the hottest. not sure what grammar shit people are complaining about? who cares?

WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More, please.

Next chapter: Sexual Intercourse. With teacher. Demonstrating while lecturing!

exhibitinlightexhibitinlightover 12 years ago
Bravo!

This was a beautifully written and sexy story. I love the fact that the sex-ed teacher doesn't actually have sex, she just exhibits herself for her students' pleasure. It somehow made it more...plausible, in a strange way!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish my school was like this

Haha. That would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!!!

Would love an actual chapter on what happened in the male anatomy section as well. But God, I wish I had a teacher do that to me, my biology teacher is super fit and his hands are so soft. Or perhaps you could turn it around have a bloke running the exact same sex class... There's a thought.

Lucy x

ohiorobertohiorobertabout 9 years ago

that was 1 hot story

BigspurtBigspurtover 8 years ago
Made me drippy for sure. A nice puddle of precum in my underwear.

I'll save this one for sure. I am surprised that she didn't let the students feel her clit and maybe even slide in a finger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Few Important Things Left Out

She did not discuss the G spot, stimulation of the clit, sensitive areas on the penis, how nipples and breasts are sensitive to the touch, and she did not discuss oral sex between male/female and female/female situations. Oral sex should have been discussed and demonstrated including the 69 position. She did not discuss and demonstrate the various sex positions. She should have discussed birth control. She should have discussed prevention of pregnancy and how to prevent it for both males and females. Both sexes should have been able to feel the G spot either on her or one of the students. Most guys don't even know the G spot exists, how to find it, or how to stimulate it. Too much left out to award 6 stars so only gave it 5.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
This was hot, but......

...it finished too abruptly. It needed another page or at least another few paragraphs to finish it properly.

Which is a shame as it was really good up until then.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite some questionable sentence structure, it is a good story. You did have the teacher lower her panties and then they were pulled up to be removed a couple paragraphs later.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Infantile with very poor writing. Earned 1* yet I gave 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous