Miss Vickie's Favorite Cutomer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally spoke. "What happened to buck-ass naked?"

Girls who play it cool don't break out uncontrollably in broad, unaffected grins when in situations like this; instead, they smirk a bit and toss off a one-liner. I felt like the grin, but I restrained myself. With a brief twitch of the right side of my mouth, I held out my hand and tried one of the responses I'd rehearsed in the car. "I believe last night was worth about $35, sir."

He looked down at my hand, still expressionless. "I thought you said I could run a tab." In my heart, I exulted: Option 2 it was! Little Scotty was already engrossed among the board books, and I settled comfortably in for a long chat with Dad.

"Want me to make you some coffee?" I asked. "You seem chilly."

He smiled now, briefly. "Is that extra?"

"On the house," I smiled back, once more on my game. "We do full service here for our more valued customers."

He arched an eyebrow. "I didn't think you wanted to be a waitress." He shrugged. "That's very nice of you, Miss Vickie, but given the roads, I should probably head out..." He was shy now, looking down, and I had a sudden urge to hug him. At that moment, his phone warbled with a text message. He pulled it out; unconsciously, I moved to his side to see what the message was. My breath caught; it was from the Glen Avery Public School District.

DUE TO EXPECTED POWER OUTAGES, said the text, THERE WILL BE NO SCHOOL ON TUESDAY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Our heads swiveled simultaneously to look at each other. Little Scotty played in the corner. "Well," he said. "Maybe coffee's a good idea after all."

"Just give me a sec," I said, heading for the office to call Lynette. My heart was racing now with possibilities, but I kept my head clear and did my job: a no-school announcement meant we were closed, which meant Stacie would need to wake her ass up and start calling parents.

Which meant I and my crush, the man I'd been flirting with for a week, the man I'd fantasized about for years, the man I'd had phone sex with last night, were suddenly trapped in the daycare with nothing to do all day. Now the broad, unaffected grin could come out; it made my cheeks hurt.

Lynette only wanted to know one thing when I called. "Has Scotty Herrick been dropped off yet?" The cameras wouldn't lie, so I told her he had. "Then you need to stay there until Dad can come back and get him. I'll have Stacie call him." She paused. "I'm sure you're looking forward to his arrival."

Was she jealous? "No problem, Lynette." Then I remembered the cameras, showing him, his truck... Lynette would surely check up on me. "Uh, he's actually still here."

"Great. Send him home, close up, and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Sure thing." I turned to go back toward the playroom when, with a snapping noise and the sigh of dying computer systems, the lights went out. Little Scotty gave a cry; my practiced ears heard it as surprise, rather than fright, but his dad was already on the way over to scoop him up. Always a good and solid kid, he calmed at once; by the time I was done scooting around the facility checking the dim emergency lights, Scotty was settled in some blankets watching cartoons on Mr Herrick's tablet. I paused before I got there, the tableau of a kid watching the tablet in his father's lap in the semidarkness a touching sight. "Well!" I announced myself, "this is a weird day." I had no qualms at all about plopping myself right down in the blankets next to Mr Herrick, our hips welded together; almost unconsciously, he lifted an arm to welcome me.

"Where's my coffee, Miss Vickie?" he demanded quietly, his mouth very close to my ear. I shrugged and nestled closer.

"Power's out, so no coffeemaker," I pointed out, my own arm snaking around behind his waist. "Besides, you can't send me away. I only just got comfy."

"I'd halfway believe you planned this or something," he grinned. Now he was teasing me, his hand wandering closer to my breast, his lips nipping at my ear.

"Yeah." I twisted into him closer, my other hand diving across to stroke his thigh. "I arranged the snow myself. The rest was just sheer luck."

"I think Little Scotty is going to be happy as a clam here," Mr Herrick whispered. There was definite pressure on my boob now, the questing fingers searching out my nipple. This man was not slow. "I'm sure there are other blankets in one of the other rooms?"

"Why, Mr Herrick!" I exclaimed quietly, my hand searching up toward his groin. "Are you implying we should leave your two-year-old here watching cartoons while you and I go find someplace to hook up?"

"No," he replied, softly teasing my nipple, "I'm implying we should leave him a snack, too."

We moved into the preschool area at a dead sprint, him chasing me as I took a flying leap onto the big mat they keep in there for circle time. I barely had a chance to flip over before he was on me, nudging my legs apart and wedging himself in between. Our kiss was raw, animalistic, our teeth clashing as we both growled. "Well, Miss Vickie," he chided me as he came up for air, "if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to flirt with me." He followed up with another kiss no less suffocating, my hands ripping out his shirttail to get at his skin.

"Me?" I replied innocently, my hands fluttering up and down his back. "I'm just a helpless little daycare teacher. What do I know about flirting?" A third kiss, every bit as passionate as the first; he trailed his lips to my neck now, and I moaned despite myself.

If I'd planned this, it couldn't have worked out any better: his hands were sliding my loose shirt off my body with negligent ease, where my ordinary tight tanktop might have resulted in a fumbling and very unwelcome delay; all he wanted was to get at my body, and I knew the power outage would shut off the cameras. The shirt sailed, forgotten, toward the kitchenette as I arched my back, preening in the black bra; he just stared with that special, blank male expression that they get when they really, really want you and can't yet process that they're about to get you. If his face was blank, though, his hands remained busy, brushing lightly up and down the skin of my sides, leaving goosebumps behind them.

Suddenly I decided I wanted to perform for this man. I'd just remembered I was wearing matching panties, and why waste that? So I took his face in my hands and pushed it gently back; in the twilight of the daycare, he stared at me with growing lust. "Dial it back a notch, Mr H," I whispered, my own body burning as I undulated against his hips, his erection a great prodding lump in his pants. "We've got a few extra minutes." I guided his face down to my chest and started to sit up, his kisses trailing across my stiffening nipple as he hooked down my left bra cup. I shivered. "You just sit back and watch."

I stood up, breathing hard, and fixed his sprawled body with what I thought of as a hot, eager gaze. I wanted to become the thing he wanted most in the world, the thing he'd strive for, the thing he'd risk his family for. I wanted to be beautiful and sexy for him. I wanted to be eminently worth his cheating on the wife he loved. So I took my time, swaying my hips and twisting my torso in an unconscious rhythm while I dropped my sweatpants straight off my firm, slim body. They whispered to my feet, and I kicked them contemptuously away before I strode to where he was lying. I posed, my hands on my hips, brazenly displaying myself in the sexy black silk. My gaze became harsher, my voice husky.

"Is this what you want, Mr Herrick?" I asked him intensely, sweeping my fingers up and down my body. He stared, transfixed by my wandering hands, his gaze following them eagerly across my belly, my thighs, my breasts, my pussy. "Is this why you've been flirting since that day you came to pick up your kid?"

"Hell yes." He was recovering now, working at his pants and kicking off his shoes. "You know it is." I took things a step further.

"Is this what you wanted in high school, sitting there teaching me guitar? Did you think about what I'd look like in my underwear?" I trembled now, my need growing right along with his cock as he slipped his boxers off. His dick was proud and erect, and it was pointed right at me. He started unbuttoning his shirt. "Did you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me, even then?"

"Jesus, Vickie." He was ripping off his shirt now, completely naked; he had a somewhat stringy body, strong and skinny runner's legs topped by a hairy and compact torso. He got his feet under him and rose unsteadily, his penis bouncing now as he reached for me.

I went to him willingly, crossing the four feet quickly; there was no need now for a sexy sway. This man was hard for me, and I didn't take that lightly. I stood before him, looking up at his eager face, and I languidly reached my right hand out to take his erection. He groaned as I touched it. "Mmm," I said, closing my eyes briefly, "you like that." His dick was throbbing, pulsating beneath my warm fingers, the perfect size and shape. I'd been dating Lyle for months and I'd gotten used to his body; Mr Herrick's cock seemed thicker, more substantial, so much more solid. It was a living thing, and I had brought it to life. I traced his underside with my finger, ending with a gentle poke at his balls.

"I'm glad it snowed," he whispered, and then he leaned in to kiss me, his arms finding their way along my back and down to my butt. I needed him closer; I pushed his penis down and let it slide into my crotch, between my legs. His body met mine, and we both moaned into each other's mouths; his dick, so hot beneath my pussy, twitched as I gave him my tongue. I was so consumed with what was happening down there that I didn't even notice when he undid my bra. My boobs felt it though, the slackness as they pressed against him, and I backed up a step. His dick left a thin trail of precum on my panties.

"Wanna see my tits, Mr Herrick?" I didn't bother waiting for his answer, shrugging the garment off my shoulders and then throwing them back, presenting myself to his greedy eyes. "My nipples are hard for you." He reached both his trembling hands, weighing them, caressing them gently along the sides, and it was time. I quickly dropped my panties and knelt to suck his cock.

I'd wanted to fuck this man for years, I realized; he'd been an excellent teacher and a caring role model, and now all I wanted to do was to make him happy. I ran a hand up the inside of his right leg and ended by rolling his balls in my hand, then I leaned slowly in and took him into my mouth. He tasted strong and male; there was an earthy smell down there that did something to my brain, sending a strong pheromone signal straight to my vagina.

Blowjobs were not one of my strengths; I was enthusiastic, but I always found I got myself too worked up to give head for very long. I made myself slow down for Mr Herrick, using my hands and tongue to do more tickling than sucking. His penis kept jumping around, its excitement clear to me; the precum was salty and clean as I swirled my tongue around his head. "Oh my fucking God," he said in disbelief as I wrapped my tongue around his scrotum. I moved my head steadily, rhythmically, basting his whole shaft with my spit, and at last I wrapped my lips around his head and tried to take him deep. My tongue felt every ridge, every vein, the thin skin of his shaft pulling tightly; both my hands were on his ass now, my fingers clawing desperately at his cheeks, feeling the moist heat near his anus, pulling his body as far into my mouth as I could.

My knees, as I shifted my weight, made contact with a puddle on the mat; I was leaking my own lubricant in a waterfall down my legs, and suddenly my patience ended. I impolitely backed my head off, looked up into his face, and told him "I want you to fuck me now."

If he felt cheated out of cumming into my young mouth, it went away as soon as I crashed onto my back, my ass swimming in my own puddle, and spread my legs wide for him. I was never sure what to do with my hands at times like this, so I just went with my instinct and played with my body; my let hand danced across my nipples while my right began to gently stroke my clit. I looked up at him in the semidarkness as he stood over me, looking down at a woman desperate for his sperm, his thick dick bobbing over me like an angry red missile. We both heard the slurping noise of my hand on my pussy; he was staring at it with his mouth wide open, his own hand rubbing calmly at his cock. I smirked as sexily as I could.

"Waiting for the cameras to come back on, Mr Herrick?" I teased, but there was a definite edge to my voice; this man wanted to fuck me, and I wanted him to fuck me, and what was the goddamn holdup? He smiled then, a slow and dangerous smile, the smile of a predator. I'd dreamed of that smile in high school.

He moved down to me, knelt between my knees, and ran his hands lightly up and down my thighs, over my wispy pubes, along my hipbones. His throat rippled as he swallowed. "You're a beautiful, beautiful lady," he said, calm and soft. "Thank you for this."

I was speechless; I was a very young woman, and this was a man I'd admired for years, and nobody had ever even remotely said anything like that to me before, in exactly that way. In that moment I loved him, loved him like a wife loves her husband. It awed me. And when his dick came in to spear me, his arms propping his body above mine, his hair tickling my skin, I actually sobbed. I felt tears on my face as he penetrated me, the feeling of intense and fiery fullness in my vagina, and I hoped the emergency lights were dim enough that he wouldn't see. I wanted to be a sexy goddess for him, not a whining adolescent; my body took him in as if we'd been custom-made for each other, his pelvis grinding into mine as I felt his balls smack against my perineum and knew he was all the way in.

I was absolutely his. We both breathed out, our faces touching at the forehead, staring intensely into each others' eyes. I knew it was wrong, so wrong, but I just couldn't help it at all. "I love you, Mr Herrick," I sighed, and I meant it. He had to know.

He didn't speak, certainly didn't say it back, and I never would have expected him to, but I did get a heartbreaking smile and a strong, unmistakable twitch from his penis; I felt it like a balloon in my vag, stoking my senses and making me catch a ragged breath in my throat. He was circling his hips slowly now, stirring me up, still suspending his chest above mine, but I wanted him closer. I threw my slender legs up and over his muscular ass, spurring him, and then I grasped his body under his armpits and pulled my body off the mat, touching him everywhere I possibly could. "I won't break, I promise," I urged, my voice cracking, and he took me at my word; the ass beneath my legs heaved up and back, I felt my pussy suck at his retreating dick, and then he was right back in, the balls smacking a second time, then a third, then a fourth as he began a firm, fast rhythm, his strong body trying to drive me through the mat and into the floor.

"That's it, Vickie." His voice quivered in my ear as he licked it, sweeping my tears away. "Take it, you tease."

"Who's teasing now?" I gasped back. "Seems I stopped teasing you right around the time I took your cock in my mouth." He was plundering me, desperate to drive himself into me, and I was happy to just hang on for the ride, my legs bracing my body on the mat, my muscles shaking with every one of his powerful thrusts. I'd been fucked before, thoroughly and well, but this was beyond my experience. I was moaning, something I rarely did, and talking. "Right there, Mr H. Fuck me!"

He was an excellent lover, his strong full-length thrusts giving way occasionally to gentler, grinding movements; my pussy was grasping, clutching, working its way toward a toe-curling orgasm when, suddenly, he changed his motion again. It was as if he'd read a manual about my body, because immediately I went into hyperdrive. He lifted his ass, his legs straight and his tendons straining as he fucked straight down, aiming for the lower back of my vagina, the top of his dick slicking directly along my clit. He trembled with effort, but I was suddenly out of my mind with lust. I pulled myself up, my eyes wide and seeing nothing but him, my mouth firing badly aimed kisses at any part of him within reach as I worked my hips desperately up to get more of my clit into action. He understood, holding himself steady while I humped against his inverted penis, and then...

It had been a long time since I'd cum at anyone's hands but my own, and I was speechless with joy. This man's dick was suddenly the only thing that mattered in my life, the only thing that had ever mattered. I bucked wildly, both of us feeling the sudden swift vaginal release, the twitching of my inner muscles, the breathless pressure in my chest, the strain as my clutching labia squeezed vicelike around his hot, hard shaft. It all built and built and built, until... Bliss. Total bliss. I'd never felt this way before, and it was all I wanted to feel ever again. My whole world was full of him, his dick and his body hair and the sweat rolling off his forehead onto mine; full. I could feel my lungs heaving, my ribs bursting out, the joy exploding as I lay there weakly, laughing.

"Holy shit," he observed. "That was hot. Are you okay?" He was still above me and inside me, moving now with gentle strokes, and I realized I'd blacked out. I giggled some more, then trailed my hand between our sweaty bodies to pull urgently at his dick, still half buried within me, a delicious soreness spreading.

He looked at me, proud of himself, cradling me, and I gazed up in delicious gratitude. Motivated by a thought I'd never before had with a man, I pushed my lips right against his ear and spoke in a firm, clear voice. "Give me your cum. I want it in me, all of it." I'd seldom fucked bareback, and never had I let a man release in me. I wasn't on birth control, but right now I didn't care: I wanted to be inseminated. With Mr Herrick, the thought of doing anything else made no sense to me.

He arched his eyebrows, assumed a half-smile. "Yes ma'am," he said, deliberately positioning me. He made sure my legs were high and tight under his arms, moved his hands to clasp my ass, and once again rested his forehead against mine. "You ready?"

"Hell yeah." I'd thought he'd been fucking me hard before, but no; this was the final sprint, a selfish race to spurt his seed into my waiting body as fast as he could, and he went for it with a frenzy I couldn't have imagined in anyone so mild-mannered. It dizzied me to be so wanted, his face set in concentration, and as my back slid across the sweaty mat, I concentrated on tensing my vagina, making it feel good for him. On impulse, I reached up and spanked him lightly. "Focus. Focus and shoot it in me."

He actually roared when he came. That was the only word I could think of: a deep, animal roar, frightening in its intensity, and his flexing ass bunched itself underneath my fingers as he drove himself toward my cervix; at once, I felt a thick heat pooling within me, his cock desperately firing into me time after time. It was surprising, how clearly I could feel the slap of each ejaculation. "Fuck," I blurted breathlessly; him cumming in me had felt almost as good as him making me cum. "Oh my God!"

He was in no hurry to withdraw, panting on my chest, obeying the biological impulse to keep his semen locked inside me as long as he could. Our arms, lazy now, twined around each other, stroking, caressing, our lips murmuring against each others' skin. In time our panting slowed, our sweat began to feel chilly, and an insistent and painful tug at my pubes reminded me that I was glued to Mr Herrick by a welter of various fluids. He was still in me, softer and more fragile, but still twitching slightly.