Miss Vickie's Favorite Cutomer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his head between my breasts, watching me breathe. I became aware of Little Scotty's cartoons playing in the next room. "So," he said quietly, his hand absently rolling my nipple, "what now?"

"Now?" I forced myself to think. "Well. At some point the power comes back on, so the cameras come back on. And Lynette told me to boot you guys out and then make myself scarce."

"No, Vickie," he said, interrupting me. "I mean, what now?" And then I understood. He'd heard what I'd said, that I loved him, and those words weren't going anywhere. He kissed me softly, trailing his lips across my chest, and I wrapped my arm fiercely around his shoulders.

But I had no answer to give him. So I ignored him. "I was saying, Mr Herrick. Now we get up, get dressed, and clean up the mess. Then we skedaddle."

He kept kissing me, absorbing everything, and then he casually made my heart explode again. "It's just that my wife's at work, and so is Abby; they didn't cancel school for her. So I was thinking you could come over and make me coffee."

I felt a grin spreading across my face. "I see. Over to your house?"

He ran his nose across my nipple, playing with my body now. "It's just that I wouldn't feel right having you alone on these roads in that little car. I'd feel safer if you'd follow me."

"And you could rescue me if I crash."

"Exactly." I was aware, now, of a physical impossibility: his penis was lengthening, getting hard again in my vagina. No way. He'd cum gallons. He made himself twitch again, more strongly, and I giggled. "Maybe a shower? A bath?"

"It'll be naptime for Little Scotty soon, anyway..." I responded with twitches of my own, and my day was suddenly all planned out.