All Comments on 'Miss Villanueva'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TwistedOnionTwistedOnionalmost 9 years ago
Interesting,,,,,,

I did enjoy the personal controversy going through Miss Villanueva's mind,,, the plot line gradually got a bit much for realism, as I fly a lot and have had the unfortunate experience of "higher screening" mind you not to the physical extent,,,, so maybe that is why the realism is not there,,,,

NakedDanNakedDanalmost 9 years ago
The End?

Welcome to Literotica. I enjoyed this story very much and would love to see you make a series out of it. Eventually, of course, these guys have to be caught and somehow humiliated themselves, but in the meantime, I'd love to read more about what they do. You descriptions of Maria's thoughts and feelings during the search were spot on. Thank you for posting this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More of these strip search stories.

I love this type of story. The more humiliating the better. Mothers & wives especially.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

Please make this into a series, you are a very talented writer.

katestylekatestylealmost 9 years ago

A very well-written, if somewhat dark, story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Didn't like it

I loved your Saturday Night Story but didn't like this one at all. Good writing, but I don't like people taking advantage of other people and most of all asshole guys taking advantage of women. I would like the story a lot more of the assholes got busted and were themselves totally humiliated, so there was some justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious story

You have 3 stories up on the boards so far and I have just read all 3

The three of them are excellently written and plausible in writing terms if not in r/l terms.

I hope you realise your dream to be published because you can tell a story

5 stars all 3

from Kelteriser@hotmail.com (user ID issues so I have to do anon to start comments)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shivers down my spine!

Well written, the abuse of authority caused my shivers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anatomy 101

Amusing fantasy, well written. But anyone writing on literotica should know that the external genitalia is called 'the vulva', the vagina is internal only. See wikipedia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent ruse..... enough potential to add several chapters!! LOL

Keep up the good work, Jessica.....if this got the worst of the reviews, the others must be stellar!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue...

I really hope you write the story about the church group girl. I would very much like to read that.

pooky12349pooky12349about 7 years ago
Flying

I liked your story, the idea behind it and it was well written. So an enjoyable story. However, I should have seen it coming, but when those two guys turned out to be such arrogant frauds I wasn't happy with that part. I know the girl wasn't hurt by the experience because she had no idea she was being taped. But despite that, I liked, but I hope his supervisor catches him, and Jason!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 5 years ago
First Story on Lit.?

I have the advantage of having read your later work. You have progressed so far beyond this effort that it seems like they were written by different authors! Congratulations on your many published works. I envy you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waste of time

I know it's a story, but definitely not the way to treat women.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Interesting premise, but too short. I give it a 5, screw the negative reviewers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was enjoying it until I realized she had been exploited.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is it too late to ask you to return to this and give us a sequel?

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

It was clear from the beginning that this was a farce - seems to call for a follow-up

HarryjansenHarryjansen4 months ago

You can do better than this, Jessica…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
2352 Followers
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...