All Comments on 'Missed Connections'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
weredracolithweredracolithover 9 years ago
like always

Such good many wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good!

Your stories are always awesome. I had no idea you'd submitted anything within the past few months. I was considering re-reading your series, but saw that it's been taken down; I guess you're getting it published like you were talking about. If so, good for you, bummer for me, haha. I think a part two to this with Anastasia would be awesome! Always keep writing, man; you're one of the best on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A girl like me...

I have a IUD and can't resist letting men fuck and cum inside me. Especially men I just meet.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
I was wondering...

...When he was going to ask Sabrina who she was, and how she knew some of the things that she knew. I figured he would be asking in the morning.

My guess is that Sabrina is a sister or a friend of Anastasia, and was checking him out to protect her sis / friend. But what do I know.

Great start to a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Wow! What a nice surprise. Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

“Women judge men on two things; his shoes, and his watch.“ Yeah. Right.

I couldn’t tell for awhile if Tyler was going to bother meeting a woman in this story, when he is clearly more turned on by his possessions. I mean, in the space of a single page we had his Mercur razor, his Versace Eros cologne, his Izod shirt, his gray linen trousers, and then his Prada shoes and belt, and his titanium Movado wristwatch, and finally the money shot— his silver Camaro! And not just any silver Camaro— his has the custom black racing rims, leather seats and a custom chrome tail pipe kit!

I feel sorry for whichever young woman he chooses. Unless her brand name, I mean, her last name is Gates, Buffett, Bezos or Walton, she’s always going to take second place to his cologne.

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 5 years ago
You need more chapters to this story...

I have enjoyed you stories and I especially liked this one, even though I expected the ending... It opened the doors to all kinds of continuing tales...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...