Missed Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Tyler; you are so fucking big." I felt her flex her pussy muscles on my cock, and thought that this might just end up being the best sex that I've ever had. I started slow, but quickly built up momentum. My groin made slapping sounds against her firm ass, as she pushed back against me to get me just a little deeper inside of her.

"Oh god, Tyler. "Oh god. Fuck me harder." I did as commanded. I grabbed her by her hips, and pulled her towards me as I stroked forward. "Oh yes. Yessssss!" I felt her orgasm. The muscles inside her pussy spasming uncontrollably; and I felt the extra wetness squirting from her scalding hot cunt. I kept banging her hard, and she kept cumming. Eventually she laid her forearms on the arm of the couch to rest a little bit. I slowed my hammering of her fuck hole, but my own orgasm wasn't far off. I could feel my balls starting to tingle.

"Sabrina, I'm about to cum really soon." I wanted to be polite, plus we never really talked about the birth control situation.

"Cum inside me, Tyler. I want to feel your throbbing cock fill me up." She didn't say this quietly, so I bet that all three of her neighbor knew that I was about to fill her twat up with my jizz. Her husky voice was so inviting, and so damn sexy that it took about three more pumps, and I was spilling my seed inside of her. I tried to continue to fuck her, but my orgasm tore through me so hard that I mainly just held her hips as my spunk jetted out into her tight little pussy.

After I came, we spooned on the couch for a bit. We lay there, my arms around her, and her head nestled into my chest. After my afterglow had subsided a bit, I tried to think of things to say to make conversation. My mind was drawing a total blank; and honestly, the silence between us felt good. It was like I didn't need to hear myself talk. I was just there in the moment, just "being." After about a half an hour on the couch she took me by the hand, and led me to the bedroom. I undid the dozen or so clasps on the bra/bustier. She tossed it aside, and I realized that she didn't need any complicated lingerie to make her tits look spectacular. They sat high and proud on her chest, defying gravity in the way that only a young girls breasts can do; at least naturally.

I think that before I came a second time that we had went through at least ten positions of the Kama Sutra. Sabrina asked me to cum inside of her again, and I gladly complied. As we cuddled in bed she admitted that she had a fetish for being creampied; for having a man ejaculate inside of her. She explained that it almost always gave her another orgasm, or at least put her in the ballpark of another one. She told me that she had an I.U.D., so that I didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant. I fell asleep spooning with Sabrina in her queen sized bed.

I awoke, apparently half way through a blowjob. The funny thing is that I was dreaming that it was Sabrina blowing me, and when I woke up; she really was blowing me. I held out for maybe another three minutes, and after a polite warning from me, she swallowed my entire morning load. I tried to entice her into some cunnylingus, but I instead finger fucked her into a squirting orgasm. I am quite sure that not only her neighbors knew that she was having an orgasm, but probably the people in the next unit over had figured it out for themselves. After soaking her sheets, she got up to go take a shower. She had to be at work in an hour, and I took this as my cue to leave. I was pulling on my shirt when she turned to me from the bathroom door.

"Why don't you give me a call in a couple of days? We can skip dinner, and you can just come over for the dessert." She winked, and I saw her perfectly pert bottom sway into the bathroom, and she closed the door. I dressed, in no particular hurry, but I was gone before she came out of the shower.

I was tired, but I had no time to nap today. I had an online lecture at 10am, which gave me time, but not a huge amount. I booted up my computer and checked my email. I had another reply from Craigslist.

Hi,

I am the girl that you met the other day at Target. Thank you for giving me the twenty back. That was the last of the money that I had for gas until payday. By the way, that black Wings jersey was awesome. Maybe you could come over sometime, and we could watch a game and drink a few beers. If you are interested, reply with your cell number so we can talk.

Anastasia

The only way that she would have known that I had on a black Wings jersey was if she was the actual girl from Target. Anastasia? Hmmm... Decisions... Decisions.

I am looking for a new editor. Anyone interested can email me. Feel free to send me feedback if you like this or hate this. I will try to answer you back A.S.A.P.

12