Missed Dinner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I am thirsty," Kylie said, kissing Dallia on the forehead, "do you want a drink?"

Kylie sat up and swung her legs over the bed, preparing to go to the kitchen for a drink.

Dallia threw a furtive glance at the doorway as she kneeled behind her lover, pressing her warm breast firmly against Kylie bare back and wrapping her in a hug from behind.

Kissing her below her right ear Dallia said, "Let me get it for you, what do want? Some wine? A beer?"

"Maybe later. For now a bottle of water would be like heaven," Kylie answered, turning to face Dallia, "you don't need to wait on me though, you are a guest in my house."

As she started to rise Dallia pulled her down and straddled her. Pinning Kylie's arms above her head Dallia gave her a hot open mouthed kiss that made Kylie grind her hips at her partner.

"You're in an insatiable little slut aren't you," Kylie growled at her with obvious desire.

"You bet your virgin ass I am," Dallia answered, slipping from the bed. "I'll get us some water, you rest. I'm not done with you yet!"

"You and your promises. The water is in the fridge; don't take too long, I'll miss you"

Having retreated from the cracked door to the wall when Kylie had sat up, Scott listened in with trepidation at the conversation. He had had his fun watching them, and now he would have to pay the price. He knew he was moments from being found out, and had no idea what he would say when caught. Retreat down the stairs would be too slow, and to do it quickly would make noise. Stowing his cock back into his boxers he zipped up and waited with a lump in his throat.

Kylie stared intently at Dallia as she walked across the bedroom. Her eyes returning to the blonde woman's ass no matter how hard she tried to look elsewhere. She couldn't understand Dallia's infatuation with anal pleasure. Scott had begged for years to take her anal virginity to no avail. A little finger play, which she never denied felt good, was all she would allow much to his chagrin. But as she lay in her bed watching her girlfriend strut naked through her bedroom, she admitted to herself that she was seriously considering letting Dallia take her anal cherry. Maybe even tonight if time allowed.

Of the three months that they'd known each other, they'd only become lovers five weeks ago. Having met in the drop off lane at the school their children attended the relationship had started as most do, as acquaintances. Within a few weeks they found themselves going for a coffee after the kids were dropped off. On occasion another mom or two would join them, but more often than not it was just them. But five weeks ago things had changed...

Dallia had arrived at the school with her kids, visibly upset. Kylie could see anger emanating from her friend in waves. When pressed about the reason Dallia simply tried to shrug it off until the tears started to well in her eyes. Not wanting to make it worse for her friend, Kylie backed off and suggested they head to the coffee house. Dallia declined on the grounds she wasn't fir for public at the moment. Undeterred Kylie suggested coffee at her house; she had just baked a fresh coffee cake that morning. Dallia smiled her smile that Kylie was certain no one had ever said no to before, and accepted.

Fifteen minutes later Dallia was walking into Kylie's kitchen through the back door, in what she didn't know at the time would be the first of many afternoon visits. Putting on the coffee, Kylie showed Dallia to the living room. As soon as they sat, the tears came and Dallia unloaded her burden. She explained through her sobs that in Phoenix she had been an exotic dancer to put herself through college. With great vehemence she explained that she had not been a hooker and had never done anything but dance, though she knew some of the other girls took a little extra outside of the club. She got her degree then got involved with the wrong guy, and got pregnant. He wanted her to have an abortion, and she refused. He made her life a living hell for the nine months she was pregnant, and then disappeared when she gave birth. She raised her twins living with her parents for four years until they died in a terrible car accident. Being the sole beneficiary she was the recipient of a fair inheritance. This was when the dickbag father to her children showed up again. When he got word that she had some money, he decided he had some parental rights to their kids. Dallia put her parent's house on the market within the week and had headed east. Now the asshole had found her again after a year and was threatening legal action and to make her life a living hell. Dallia had retained a lawyer who assured her there was no threat of her losing her kids and that it would all work out in the end, but she was still worried about him showing up and making her life a living hell.

Kylie held her friend close as she vented her pent up frustrations and fears. They sat that way on the couch for a good twenty minutes after her story had been told. Kylie holding her to provide the comfort and warmth she clearly needed.

When she had herself under control Dallia lifted her head from her friends shoulder and smiled at her. With her left hand she smoothed Kylie's disheveled hair back behind her ear, her fingers lingering at her neck. "You are the best thing that has happened to me since I left Phoenix," Dallia said, the warm glow returning to her eyes.

"That's what friends are for," Kylie replied confused at the mood change in the air.

"I was just wondering..." Dallia started but trailed off looking away.

"Just wondering what?"

Dallia looked back at Kylie and smiled. "I was wondering what it would be like to kiss you."

Uncertain if it was Dallia's mesmerizing smile, her penetrating gaze or maybe something else, Kylie heard herself answer, "Would you like to find out?"

Dallia leaned closer. Her hands were now resting on Kylie's thighs, fingers on her filmy yellow dress, palms on her smooth bare skin. "I would very much like to find out."

Kylie suddenly felt as if she'd had a few too many beers. Her head was buzzing and her heart was hammering as she fought hard to process what was going on. Though she understood the general idea of her new friend sitting with her on the couch, asking if she could kiss her, it was at the same time as confusing as trying to decipher hieroglyphics. In the brief time she'd known Dallia she never got a lesbian vibe from her.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" Kylie asked, failing to conceal the nervous tremor in voice.

"Yes, yes I have, but it was years ago when I was in college, before I got pregnant with the twins. I'm not a lesbian, but the tag of bisexual seems to fit me at times."

Kylie started to shake just a little, her nerves claiming superiority over the growing excitement that was growing in her nether region. She turned her head from Dallia in an effort to buy another moment to come to terms with what she certain was about to happen.

Dallia threw all caution to the wind feeling she could read her friends emotions. With her left hand she touched Kylie's chin and turned her head back. The two women were face to face with less than an inch of space between their lips.

Kylie could feel Dallia's breath flowing across her lips with her every exhalation. She was wearing a perfume, or maybe it was lotion; the scent of it filled her nose with the heady scent of cherry and almonds. Her heart galloping at a rapid pace already, it skipped a beat or two as she realized that her panties were soaked as they hadn't been since she and Scott had been dating. She dropped her gaze from Dallia's green eyes for a second to confirm what she felt in her lap: Dallia was slowly pushing her dress up her thighs.

As soon as she had Kylie looking at her again she returned her hands to her thighs and slowly began to work her dress up her thighs. Leaning forward another half an inch she looked deep into Kylie's eyes, looking for the yes she wasn't sure Kylie could voice.

Kylie's breath caught in her throat as she watched her dress sliding up her thighs. She knew she had only glanced down for two or three seconds, but the image replayed through her mind as she stared back at Dallia. She realized that she had stopped shaking. Unsure of how long her excitement would keep her nerves at bay she gave Dallia a slight nod, praying that she wasn't going to have to verbalize her consent.

Dallia read the subtle nod and closed the remaining distance between their lips before Kylie had had a chance to still her barely moving head. The kiss was as tender as any that had ever been given. Dallia's lips pressed gently against Kylie's, not forcing anything, but certainly not retreating from where they landed For three rapid heartbeats they sat like awkward preteens caught in the puzzling middle of their first kiss, and then it all changed.

In near unison both sets of lips began to move as if driven to fully explore the opposing pair leaving no micro inch to spare. Parting for never more than a second the women sat on the couch, lost in the sensation of one another's lips flitting together in mutual exploration.

Dallia leaned further into Kylie, guiding her down to her back. Moving with her so as to keep the kisses going, Dallia continued lifting Kylie's dress until she felt the smooth silkiness of hi-cut bikini panties under her fingers. Hooking her fingers under the elastic waist band, her hands reversed direction.

Kylie's mind was reeling. She felt Dallia sliding her panties down, and lifted her hips to help her. When they hit the middle of her thighs she lost complete control, burying her lingering inhibitions under the mountains of new sensations she was feeling. Knowing the window to control the moment was closing fast she chose to seize it. Wrapping her arms around Dallia she pulled her into a tight hug, savoring the feel of the larger breasts of her lover crushing against her own as she darted her tongue into another woman's mouth for the first time.

Dallia was caught off guard and collapsed easily on top of Kylie, her arms pinned at her sides, fingers still holding fast to her panties. She moaned around Kylie's tongue as it explored her mouth. Dallia slid her tongue along Kylie's until she found her friends parted lips, and trailed her tongue over them before penetrating her mouth.

They French kissed with an increasing passion for what felt like too short a time to Dallia. Whenever she thought back to her college days, the thing she missed the most from her bisexual dalliances was kissing another woman. In all her experiences no woman had ever kissed her with the reserved bumbling that all men seemed to have no matter how tender they fought to be. Every pair of female lips that had known her own in an intimate manner had always brought a sense of comfort and purpose. Dallia theorized this was because women knew how women wanted to be kissed. She had applied this same theory to the fact that her collegiate lovers would touch her and please her in ways that no man seemed capable of, even when told what to do. Kylie proved this theory with the sensuous probing of her tongue, and the deliberate affection her lips paid to Dallia's own.

Kylie released Dallia from her hug. Free to move again, Dallia continued sliding Kylie's panties down her legs and over her red painted toes. Dropping the silken bikini briefs on the floor Dallia kneeled between Kylie's legs and stared down at quivering half naked body of her friend. Wanting to be sure that Kylie was comfortable with what happened next, Dallia moved slowly. With an equal mix of tender patience and anxious lust she rubbed Kylie's legs from calk to inner thigh, each journey from ankle to thigh spreading her legs a little wider.

Kylie waited in nervous anticipation for Dallia to make the next move, and was momentarily worried that her friend had in some way found her no longer appealing, or worthy of sharing the expected intimacy. A long locked stare into her eyes told her the truth. Dallia was waiting for the ok to move ahead from her. Kissing and making out was one thing, but they now stood at the brink of becoming full on lovers. She could see that Dallia would not force her into it; it had to be a shared decision. Kylie realized that she could still not make her voice work, that her nerves in their retreat had decided to take refuge in her voice box. Scrambling to find a way to show her consent, no her need to move this from a moment of craziness to an accepted affair of the flesh, she understood what had to be done, and it included commanding her voice to utter at least one word. Slowly her hands moved up her body, momentarily cupping her breasts and giving them a self pleasing squeeze before finding the spaghetti straps of her summer dress.

Moving slowly and with an unintended sensuality she lowered the straps from her smooth shoulders and pulled her dress down, exposing her 36B breasts. Her darker quarter sized nipples were hard and pointing straight up. Returning her hands to her breasts she slowly massaged them as she stared into the deep green abyss's that were Dallia's eyes. "Take me...please," she managed to whisper.

Dallia's bright eyes glittered more intensely when she heard the words spoken. Her best friend in the world was lying before her on a couch with her dress bunched at her waist; her legs spread enough that Dallia could see the enlarged pink lips of her wet pussy. She knew that just below the small strip of pubic hair was hiding her favorite part of the female anatomy: the clitoris. She had always loved attention paid to her own clit, and she had learned in college that she herself was rather skilled in manipulating it with her own tongue. Gathering her bunched dress in her hands, Dallia pushed it further upwards, above her belly button, but nowhere near far enough to obscure her view of Kylie's perfect tits. Lowering her face to the bare stomach before her she began planting kisses from one side to the other as she moved slowly lower.

Kylie began shaking again. This time she knew it wasn't frightened nerves, it was almost uncontrollable anticipation of what was about to happen. She moaned as Dallia worked her way down her tight stomach, and groaned when she felt her spread her legs wide, exposing her wet pussy.

Dallia spread her legs wider, ensuring she would get full access her friend's sex. "You'll be calling her your lover in about ten seconds," she thought to herself as he lips trailed over the small patch of well trimmed pubic hair.

Her legs were visibly trembling with excitement. She could feel Dallia's warm breath on her wetness, and prayed she would touch her soon. Her left hand followed traveled the cotton hill of her dress and followed the trail of kisses Dallia had left on her abdomen. Her excitement built when he fingers felt the blond hair mingled with her pubes. She slid her hand into Dallia's hair and gave a gentle push.

Dallia felt Kylie's hand on her head and knew she could tease her friend no longer. Taking one of her firm buttock in each had, she placed her thumbs just outside of her pussy. With a gentle pull she spread Kylie's lips and inhaled deeply the musky scent her fully exposed pink gave off.

Kylie's breath caught in her throat when Dallia opened her wide, anticipating the feel of her tongue where no woman had ever been, but it didn't come. Kylie could feel her wetness running out of her, and down into her ass crack. She knew she was making a large dark spot on the couch but she didn't care. At the moment the only thought in her mind was, "When will she taste me?"

Dallia fought the urge to attack Kylie's pussy. Just like her first time with another woman, this had to be tender; or it at least needed to start that way, like her first time. Kylie's musky scent was fanning her flames of desire to the point of no control. With a restraint she didn't know she had, she parted her full lips and touched her tongue to the waiting pussy before her. Starting at the bottom just above her perineum, she licked upward in a long slow motion, flattening her tongue to provide maximum contact. She gripped Kylie's ass firmer as her hips started to lift from the couch, Kylie's grip on her hair tightening to an almost painful level.

"Oh fuck! Oh God yes!!" Kylie erupted when Dallia touched her for the first time. Her hands clenched, her right fondling her left breast, and her left in a tangle of Dallia's blond locks. As Dallia continued licking her she cried out again after what couldn't have been more than a minute, maybe two, "Oh God I'm cumming...I'm cumming so hard, oh shit."

Kylie chanted the last two words like a mantra as she orgasmed. Fighting through the haze of the most explosive orgasm she'd had in a long time, she relaxed her grip on Dallia's hair, apologizing if she had caused any pain.

Dallia lifted her face from between Kylie's thighs and said, "It didn't hut too much. I get what you're feeling, I was there too my first time." She lowered her face and opened Kylie wide again, looking forward to tasting her some more.

Dallia settled into a slow rhythmic pace. She lapped at Kylie's pussy like a kitten lapping at a saucer of milk. Her tongue flicked all around, making sure that every inch of her pinkness was attended to. She was impressed with how wet Kylie stayed. She'd never been with anyone like her before. Her cum flowed and Dallia swallowed it down.

Having decided to save her best for last Dallia slowed her tongue to a stop and began kissing the tender inner thighs of her lover. Kylie moaned a soft groan of dissatisfaction at what she thought was the end of her first bisexual experience.

Grinning with mischievous glee Dallia left her last kiss on Kylie's supple thigh and returned her attention to Kylie's sex. With her left hand she moved the little "hood" of skin that hides a woman's clit from most men, exposing this sensitive piece of her anatomy. With tenderness she slid her middle and ring finger into Kylie's dripping pussy, savoring the gasp of pleasure that escaped her lover's lips.

Slowly she pumped her fingers into her friend's cunt, the squishing sound of Kylie's juice and her own saliva providing the soundtrack to accompany Kylie's nonstop moaning. Feeling the moment had come, her mouth fell on her exposed clit, sucking it with a gentle ferocity into her mouth.

"Fuck meeeeee," Kylie yelled, both hands gripping the couch cushions with a violent force, as Dallia sucked her clit and finger fucked her. The sensation was indescribable. A flood of words rushed through her mind in an effort to name the feeling, but the words were chased away by flashes of light that came with the bolts of pleasure coursing through her body.

Dallia could feel Kylie's pussy tightening on her fingers, a sign of the orgasm that was about to rack her body. Wanting to curl her friend's toes, and blow her mind like never before, she employed a trick that was taught to her by her first girl friend in college. Pumping her fingers faster into her pussy, Dallia swirled her tongue around Kylie's clit as she sucked it between her lips, occasionally nibbling it gently with her teeth. Dallia could feel the wetness in her own panties now, certain that there would be a very dark spot on the front of her green thong when she took off her jeans.

Kylie saw blue, yellow and silver stars and her ears started to ring. Then she screamed, "Aiyyyeeemmm cummmming", as she thrashed up and down on the couch. Dallia held her to keep her from falling off the couch. Then the stars faded and her hearing came back. She was taking large gasping breaths, trying not to black out from the overpowering climax that had exploded within her.

Dallia laid her head on Kylie's chest, hugging her as she recovered from her orgasm. She could measure the progress of Kylie's recovery through her breathing; slowly her chest rose and fell in less ragged manner, until her breathing had regained a normal cadence.