Missed Dinner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up again, Kylie's right leg behind here, the left on her lap, she smiled at her glowing friend and lover. "So, what'd you think? Was it everything you'd hoped it'd be?"

Kylie bit her lower lip and shook her head in a slow no arc. "Until we met, the thought of touching a woman sexually had never appealed to me. You...I don't know, you stirred something in me. This was incredible. I just hope I can return the favor as well as you gave it to me."

Drawing her legs up Kylie stood from the couch and grew excited as she watched Dallia pull her shirt over her head, exposing her green lace covered breasts. The thought of touching her bare breasts excited Kylie. She stared as Dallia reached back and unclasped her bra. It fell from her shoulders into her lap, baring her C cups to Kylie's hungry eyes. Kylie reached for the bra and turned to drop it on the end table. Her eyes fell on the small clock sitting below the lamp.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, turning to face Dallia, "I'm so sorry, we have to stop. Oh fuck. Shit, shit, shit, shit!" She stammered as she pulled her dress straps over her shoulders and looked for her discarded panties.

"Kylie what's wrong?" Dallia asked concerned.

"I'm supposed to meet Scott today for lunch with his boss and his wife. If I leave now I might make it on time." Scott! How was she going to explain what happened today to him? Quickly she decided she'd wait until the time was right, and until she knew exactly what had happened meant.

"Oh...okay. I didn't know...I'm sorry..."

Realizing she was coming off as a greedy lay Kylie sat next to Dallia before she could get her bra back on. "No no, I'm the one that's sorry. I'm still worked up for you, and I wanted to try the giving side of this."

Dallia looked at her and kissed her. She drew her into her arms as their tongues danced together. Kylie felt her friend slide her dress off her shoulders again, their tits now mashing bare together. Her heartbeat quickened as she felt Dallia's hand creeping up her thigh again.

"Tonight okay?" she panted breaking the kiss, "I'll find an excuse to get out for a bit and I'll come over ok?"

Dallia knew from her tone that this was the best deal she was going to get in the current situation. "Yeah ok, that sounds good...so long as you're sure you want to..."

"I do, I really really do. I just can't miss this on him," Kylie kissed her again and stood. She readjusted her dress and handed Dallia her bra and her shirt.

They walked to their cars together and stood awkwardly for a minute. Dallia broke the silence. "Kylie, I'm sorry if I did something you didn't want. I'll understand if you..." Kylie cut her off.

"Please stop. If I hadn't wanted to, it wouldn't have happened, I don't care how sexy you are. Thank you for a magical morning. I'll call you later ok?"

Dallia smiled and shook her head. She climbed into her car and went to the adult toy store in the next town. She purchased a couple of toys that she and Kylie could play with in the times ahead.

...Dallia recalled their first time as she crossed the bedroom. They had shared many things in the weeks they'd been lovers, but she couldn't remember telling Kylie about her near obsession with exhibitionism. She loved to be watched. She went ballistic with lust and desire when she knew she had an audience. She had intended to have a night of tender sex with Kylie, uncertain if she would even show her the double dildo or not. But all doubts were chased away when she saw Scott spying on them. She was overcome with a need to fuck. A primal urge to please and be pleased; and that was when the purple beast came out. She still had her favorite position to show Kylie, and Scott.

Having slid from the door, Scott had not heard Dallia tell Kylie to stay in bed. His heart hammered as he heard the soft pad of bare feet approaching the door. Drawing his legs up he tried in vain to make himself smaller, as if he wouldn't be spotted if he was all crunched up. He heard the door as it opened wider. Putting the biggest smile on his face that he could, he looked up, ready to face the music.

Dallia reached the door and opened it wide enough to step through, then closed it back to where it was. Sitting on the floor to her left was Scott. He was smiling but she could see nervousness in his eyes. Smiling back at him she placed her left index finger to lips, and gave him another wink. She walked past him, her bare thigh passing only inches from his face. "This is going to be an interesting night," she thought as she moved down the hallway to the stairs, feeling his gaze on her ass.

Scott stared at her as she winked, unsure just what the fuck was going on. He stared at the flawless ass, and confirmed that it was indeed a blue rose with thorny vines spreading from it towards her hips. When she disappeared down the stairs he just sat still, waiting for whatever was going to happen next.

Kylie rolled and looked at the alarm clock on the night stand. Scott would be home in a half hour or so. She didn't think that her first anal experience could happen in such a short time, and Dallia had said she had three positions to show her with the purple monster. Taking a chance, Dallia could leave in twenty minutes, and Kylie would hop into the shower. Her excuse would be that she waited since he had canceled dinner.

A minute later Dallia was walking towards him with a water bottle in each hand. For a minute he thought he was hallucinating. Her blond hair fell onto her large tits, but didn't cover them completely. He could see her nipples standing hard and erect, poking up between the tendrils of hair spilling across them. She moved the bottle in her right hand to her left and again pressed a finger to her lips. Moving to the door she opened it a little wider, and dropped one of the bottles.

"Sorry hun," Dallia said into the bedroom, "I dropped one."

"Hurry up and get back in here. We're running out of time. Scott's gonna be home in a half hour or so."

"Don't worry your pretty little head. I have a feeling he's running late tonight," Dallia answered. She bent over at the waist, like she was going to touch her toes, to pick up the water bottle. Her exposed pussy was so close to Scott that his nose was touching her bare ass. He realized that if he wanted to taste her all he had to do was stick out his tongue, so he did.

Since he had come home from work and walked into the Twilight Zone, Scott figured that if he was in for a pinch, he was in for a pound. When Dallia bent over to tease him he decided that he would take her up on it. His nose was pushing into her ass, so he thought to himself, "What the fuck!" Her scent was exhilarating, and he couldn't resist any longer. With the blink of an eye his tongue was running up and down her cunt, her juices running into his mouth. He got up and down her wetness three times before she stood up and moved into the room. "I want more of that," he thought to himself as he slowly took his cock out of his pants again.

"Drink up lover, you're going to need it," Dallia said tossing Kylie a bottle of water. Scott peered into the room and watched as each lady drank, wishing with all his heart that it was cock their lips were around instead of the water bottle.

Her hydration achieved, it was time for more fun. Kylie dropped her bottle on the bed and hefted the massive purple beast. Stroking it sensually she asked, "So what's next?"

"Slow down baby, lemme finish my drink," Dallia said as she tipped the rest of her water down her throat, "don't rush it; you're going to love this."

"Our night is running short. Scott's due home in about thirty minutes...I could call him and tell him to go get us some pizzas," she said turning towards the phone on the night stand.

Dallia discarded her water and reached for Kylie, pulling her down to the bed. Straddling her chest Dallia slid her wet pussy along Kylie's tight stomach. "Don't do that, I need you right now." Grabbing the cock from Kylie she slid it up and down her cunt, giving Kylie a show that Scott could only imagine.

Kylie rose to her knees and kissed Dallia, their tits crushing together as she pulled her in tight.

Scott watched as his wife's hands roamed Dallia's bare back. He stared as her left hand slid over the blue rose tattoo and took a firm grip on Dallia's ass, while her right hand found Dallia's open mouth. She slowly slid her middle finger into her mouth. Dallia closed her lips on it and sucked it like skinny cock for about a minute. Kylie then returned her lips to Dallia's mouth and moved her hand down to Dallia's ass. He watched as she slowly worked her slender middle finger into Dallia's tight anus.

"You dirty little slut!" Dallia loudly moaned as Kylie fingered her ass, "now that you started it you better be ready to finish it after this."

"I was thinking maybe you could show me how you like it?" Kylie said with a smile, "maybe you could work me over with one of the smaller ones if we have time?"

Dallia clearly wasn't expecting this as she stopped moving entirely and looked Kylie in the eye. "Are you sure about that darlin'?"

Kylie just nodded her head. She slid her finger from Dallia's ass and lay back. "Show me the third position you like so much, then we'll talk about my ass."

Dallia grabbed the lube and the purple cock. "On your knees lover, over here."

Scott watched as Kylie got on her knees and crawled along side Dallia. He watched Dallia assume the same position facing the other direction. He knew when it had entered Kylie from the face she made, and the gasp that escaped her. One of the many special things about Kylie was the way her pussy worked. The more times she came, the tighter it got. They didn't understand it, but they enjoyed it to no end. Within a minute Dallia had the purple cock settled into her pussy as well, and the two women took a moment to get used to the position. Scott hope Kylie would take her normal doggie style position: ass up high, face and chest down on the bed. If she didn't he wasn't going to be able to voyeur them as he had done earlier since she would be almost staring at the door. After another minute, he was rewarded with what he had hoped for.

Kylie moaned as they started moving in rhythm. Slowly they'd move off the cock before settling back onto it, a small space still between there asses, unable to fully take the beast into their depths. The feeling of Dallia's legs moving along side hers as the cock plunged into her was powerful beyond words.

When ever she wanted Scott to give her a good fucking, this was her position of choice. There wasn't a better position for a woman to be in if she just needed to fucked. At least that was Kylie's opinion. She could never recall a time Scott had made love to her from behind. "That could be a result of me turning into an insatiable whore when I'm being plowed from behind," she thought, savoring the sensation of the dildo pushing deeper into her. As if the thought of the words changed her, like Superman changing in a phone booth, she yelled to Dallia, "Fuck me you little bitch. Push that fucking cock deeper...mmmmm yess, that's the way."

Dallia loved both of Kylie's sexual personas. She loved the woman that enjoyed sex and making love, and she loved the whore that seemed to need a serious fucking at least half the time they'd been together. Heeding her lover's wishes, she began thrusting her bare ass back at her harder than before, feeling the cock pushing deeper into herself with each thrust as well.

With a few more hard thrusts she felt and heard their asses smack together. She uttered a low guttural moan when this happened, lost in the sensation of nearly twelve inches of rubber cock filling her pussy.

Kylie cried out in a combination of pleasure and pain. Dallia had thrust harder at her as she had demanded, and had buried the double headed cock deep inside her. From the feel of her bare ass clapping against Dallia's, she knew that almost twelve inches had to be pushing into her with each new thrust. She'd never taken more than nine inches before. She knew this because that was how long the Black Mamba dildo she kept in her drawer was, and she had buried it to the balls on a couple of occasions. The combination of Dallia's moans and cries were driving her to greater heights of desire and excitement. Looking over her left shoulder she watched Dallia on her hands and knees thrusting against Kylie with desire fueling every moment. She concentrated on Dallia's bouncing tits hoping she could have one more taste before the night was through, longing to snake her tongue around her hard nipples. Between the whimpers and moans escaping her own parted lips Kylie managed to cry out, "I'm almost there...I'm gonna cummmmm..."

Looking over her right shoulder Dallia gave her a desperate "make me cum too" look, her eyes and face pinched in the exquisite agony. "Come on baby...on your hands...lets take it...as deep....as we cannnnn...." cried Dallia as the spark of her own climax started to grow brighter with her impending orgasm.

Kylie rose to her hands and moaned an unbroken cry of ecstasy as the purple cock found its way a little deeper into her still. Head down she pushed back against Dallia's thrusts, matching her intensity stroke for stroke.

Dallia felt the extra depth the cock achieved when Kylie rose up. But this was secondary to the added pressure now on the cock. It was too much, and she knew it. Ripping at the pillow in front of her she cried out, "Shyyyyytttt I'm cummmming...oh God oh God oh God....ohhhhhhhhhh" and then it was muffled as she buried her face in the pillow she was gripping, her pussy spasming around the purple invader that continued to thrust into her wetness.

Kylie heard her cum, and was jealous. With a final burst she gripped the sheets and pounded her ass onto the purple phallus that connected them. Dallia's cries pushed her harder, until her own orgasm exploded from deep within her lower stomach like a nuclear bomb.

With a cry of triumph she came, at last stopping her rocking motion on the bed, head down and panting she fought for every breath. A sheen of light sweat now covered her toned body from head to toe, she could feel a drop sliding down the curve of her ass, another beading on her right nipple, every nerve in her body was on ultra high alert.

She reached between them to where they were joined, intent upon extricating the purple invader from their spent cunts, but stopped as soon as her hand touched it. She was too sensitive to move. Just touching it sent ripples of pleasure through her that were too strong to handle.

Placing her hand on the mattress again for support she raised her head and took a deep breath, knowing that calming herself down she would be able to slide off the beast in a minute or so. Feeling her heart rate lower she heard Dallia say something, but the words sounded as if they were spoken through a mouth full of cotton. She asked her to say it again, and then answered, "Just give me another minute."

Kylie gathered herself and decided she could remove herself from the faux cock. She opened her eyes in preparation, and her heart stopped. Peering through the doorway was Scott.