All Comments on 'Mission to Planet Pisori'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very funny

You should write for the late night talk shows. Sure this story may not give you a cum leak hard on but it sure tickles the funny bone!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

By the time "...encouraging others to follow suit" appeared, you had me clutching stitches in my side. That comment about casual sex being a problem on earth dug my eternal grave. Audaciously unique and well groomed with intelligent silliness - (hopefully that made sense). Thanks for giving me an ecstatic Saturday!

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY PLEASE FAVOR IT

This was my attempt to write a sci-fi parody with a bit of humor. Hope it gave you a laugh. Your comments are always welcome, especially if you have visited Pisori.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffabout 6 years ago
don't know...

Not sure how I missed this. I'm glad I 'came across' it though.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 months ago

Too funny. I raise my arm in salute to you. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for sharing your vision and talents.

erectus123erectus123about 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks Marklynda2, your comments are well received. A little humor in this bleak world is needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...