All Comments on 'Missus California Mindblow'

by kkrew

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wrong category should be in EC- divorced wives do not belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah right!

Easy lay, lousy story!

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Silly!!!!!

Good Fun!!! We all should be so lucky.

maturemadness2maturemadness2about 13 years ago
Jeez, lighten up

Jeez, anonymous, lighten up, who cares what genre it is in. It is a fun story and I enjoyed it Kkrew.

You will find all kind of stupid remarks and damn near everyone will be from some "anonymous" because they are to lazy to sign in or are incapable of writing a story themselves. Although you will get some great comments and suggestions from anons.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Wrong category...NOT LW

Where is the WIFE? His Mom's old buddy is divorced and has moved on! Let's not quibble TOO much with the likelihood of this meeting. This is also NOT Romance. Probably Erotic Coupling.

However, wherever this belongs, it is bizarre. There is no seduction. She starts out buzzed and keeps drinking, but she is ready to go from the beginning, and he sees the opportunity to fulfill an old fantasy!

Summary: Young man meets MILF. MILF is horny. Young man fucks MILF! Finito!

BTW: Make sure, next time you call home, you tell Mom you've seen (all of) her old friend!

3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous