Missy Carries on for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of it Missy, shave your puss bare, like the child you are. I'll be back to inspect and do not forget to do your ass crack too, it may help in your hygiene."

I left her after instructing her to meet me back in the front room when she was done. I could see by the look in her eyes that she was fighting the urge to rebel, that she did not want to shave. Kevin returned before Missy had completed her task and I told him what I'd had her doing.

"I'd thought of suggesting that," Kevin said, smiling, "Diane needs to be stripped of her pride, she is too rebellious, I am pleased to see you instructed her to call you Ma'am, her use of your first name was undermining the effort."

Then Kevin showed me what he'd brought and I grinned from ear to ear. He'd gone and fetched an enema bag and a rather large one at that. He'd also found a plug for Diane's ass to hold the enema inside her as long as I wished. I kissed Kevin and said:

"Let's go fill her ass now, then make her watch you fuck me. I really should not have stopped you earlier because I've been dripping ever since."

When we entered the bath, Diane had finished and down a rather good job of it--the one or two hairs she'd missed near her asshole I plucked as she screamed, but when she saw the equipment in Kevin's hands she literally shook with fear and turned to me.

"Oh God, Ma'am, please not that," Diane squealed, showing real fear for the first time. "Oh Ma'am, please?"

"Go lay on your bed, Missy, on your stomach and spread your legs while I prepare this for you," I responded to her plea in my most matter-of-fact tone. " Kevin will find a few extra pillows so we can prop your ass up nicely . This is a good size bag so you should find it fairly uncomfortable. Now go or else, Missy."

She trudged slowly to her room, passing Kevin in the hallway. She seemed so involved with what was coming she failed to be at all embarrassed by Kevin seeing her stark naked and hairless. By the time I'd filled the bag with a warm soapy mixture, Kevin had propped her naked ass up with a few pillows. I saw that he'd quietly greased the butt plug and kept it from her. Nevertheless, Diane was shaking with some degree of fear as I set the bag to hang from her closet door, letting the rubber tubing fall across her bottom as I did.

When I inserted the tip into her ass, she groaned and her ass shook a bit. When I reached up and opened the valve for a slow drip, she squeezed her ass cheeks together and Kevin, all set with his belt in hand swatted her ass twice with the strap as I commanded her to relax. Once I saw she was accommodating the slower flow I increased the opening and let the soapy mix flow into her and fill her bowels completely. She had begun to complain of abdominal pain when the bag was half empty and by the time it had totally emptied into her she was a writhing animal begging me to let her up. I told her to hold it in while I pulled the tube out and before she could move at all, Kevin had the butt plug lined up with her rosebud and pushed it in.

Diane screamed at the intrusion of the fat plug and then again at the realization of what it was doing. Crying now, she begged me:

"Ma'am, the pain is so strong, please, please let me void it, please, Ma'am."

"Diane, you will stand up now, yes stand," I replied, sounding as if her plea was too unimportant to merit a direct answer.

As I pulled her to her feet the pressure in her bowels magnified, as I knew it would, and as I walked her to my bedroom and pushed her up against the wall, she continued to mutter a plea for mercy. I told her to stand still and wait. Then I reached into my handbag for my lovely little fiberglass rod, thin and black but oh so whippy.

Turning back to a now very-frightened Diane with the little rod in my hand, I quietly told her to spread her legs. Then I snapped the rod between her tender inner thighs, leaving red marks on the white skin as she screeched and then finally stood still as she had been told to do.

I removed my own clothes and a now naked Kevin entered behind us.

I took Kevin to my bed. Together, we looked at Diane with her distended stomach and heard her whimpering plea for mercy; then Kevin leaned into me and kissed me. I lost all track of time and of Diane and her status as Kevin resumed his concerto on my body and I played his flute in harmony. When neither of us could continue to wait, I rolled over on my back and grabbed my ankles and pulled them up close to my ears. In the way I was positioned, Diane could see my pussy and ass, she could see the effects Kevin had on them, and lastly, how wet and sticky they were. I watched her face as Kevin brought his hard and ready cock to bear. As he slid his meat inside me, Diane gasped at how easily I took all of him in. Too much had transpired for either of us to prolong our respective orgasms and when Kevin's cock made its deposit of cum in my spasming pussy, I came hard.

Laying back, still holding my ankles to expose my pussy in full to Diane, allowing her to see Kevin's creamy white cum oozing from my slit, I motioned for her to come closer. When she was where she could not come any closer, I said, calmly,

"Now Missy, your Mistress needs you to clean her just-fucked puss. Be a good girl and lick me up."

I'd expected her to tell me she was in too much discomfort from the fluids crammed into her bowel but she lowered herself, a bit ungracefully, and put her face against my pussy and began to lick and suck me. It felt wonderful and Kevin stood there for a minute just watching before grabbing his belt and using it to paint Diane's ass as she ate me.

As I gazed down at Diane's auburn-haired tresses while she intently cleaned my sopping slit, I formed a visual of her, belly extended by the enema, that stuck with me. Diane, even without the enema, had let herself go, probably never exercised, and was looking to have a middle-age spread before her time. I vowed then to do something about that.

She was already learning how I liked to be served, although I had not yet had the luxury of my own lady's maid. Without prompting—and leading me to realize that even my minimal initial training had had an impact — she went to my dresser, opened my panty drawer, and returned with a pair of the pale blue hi-cuts she knew I preferred. Ever since I had been given some of these lovely knickers from Harvey Nichols by my favorite aunt, they had become an essential part of my being.

But despite Missy's progress, it was certainly not the time to let up on her disciplining. Smiling at her now desperate efforts to get on my good side, I remarked in an off-handed way, as if it were merely a minor matter on my agenda, that it might be time to allow her some relief.

Hearing that, she wisely refrained from exulting and then I watched as her happy face turned ashen when, at my unspoken direction, Kevin brought the pail into the room and I told her she would now be allowed to expel ...but into the pail, of course.

Before she could open her mouth to protest, I snapped, "Yes, you will do it in front of us and you will now become accustomed to losing your privacy whenever I decide you need to be observed doing your business."

Responding to my signal, Kevin moved behind her as I motioned to her to squat over the pail.

It was amusing to watch Diane, her tummy still bulging, attempt to squat over the pail and hover above it, as if it were a real toilet seat in, the way that she had undoubtedly been taught as a girl. We all grew up with our mothers ' warning us not to let our tender tushees touch the seat when we squatted to pee, although I never quite understood why that was when you had to actually sit down to have a bowel movement.

"Leslie, I mean, Ma 'am," Diane corrected herself as she pleaded in a small voice, "the thing is still in my rear...you know, the plug."

As she managed to get the words out, she let out a tiny cry as Kevin grasped the outer ridges of the fat butt plug and slowly withdrew it from her asshole.

Despite her obvious desperation to expel, the enema had been inside long enough to take a moment to begin spurting out of her most private hole. Soon, however, the now brownish soapy water came hurtling out of her, mixed with small pieces of her excrement. It all did give the room the quickly disgusting aroma that can never be mistaken for anything other than shit.

Quite a lot emerged from her and finally the stream ran out and it was clear that Diane had been weakened by the experience. Sometimes we forget that enemas take a lot out of you in more ways than one.

I told her to stand and take the pail out into the outer hall of the flat. When she returned, I pointed to the bed, still showing the inevitable wet spots from Kevin's and my congress. Finally she realized that I wanted her to lie on her back. I told her to lift her legs straight up in what she would come to know is the classic diaper position.

"Since you were so filled there, Missy," I lectured her, "we will have to make sure that you don't still have fluid lurking that would soil your undies. So I'm going to diaper you for a while. "

Kevin had been good enough to pick up some adult-sized didees when he went out for the enema supplies and I took some of the Vaseline and applied it to Diane's most intimate places between her legs, now all visible thanks to her shaving. Then I carefully slipped on the large diaper and used the attached tapes to complete the job.

Lastly, as Diane began to cry again at the shame of being put into diapers at her age, I slipped up her legs yet another ignominious sign of her reduction to infantile treatment: a crinkly pair of plastic panties.

Kevin burst out laughing as he looked at the ridiculous sight of this grown woman, once clearly in charge of me, who now was clad only in a diaper and plastic panties with little bunnies on them. The contrast to her naked tits and engorged nipples was almost artistic.

We allowed Diane to put on a tee shirt and a large pair of shorts over her plastic panties. Then I told her to take the pail down to the utility room in the basement and carefully empty it in the drain there.

While she was off on her shameful mission — I could just imagine her encountering some teenagers as she passed through the laundry room who, smelling the contents of the pail, might ask her if she had had an accident in her panties — I turned to Kevin, who knew I wanted to be held tight in his arms. He responded without my having to say anything, which made me feel warm and loved and happy.

As he held me, I started to tell him what was on my mind.

"Sweetie, I do appreciate your having been so helpful on this...project of mine," I said in a low voice. "I know you, though, and I know what's on your mind: you want to fuck her and I can't let that happen, at least not for a while."

He kept his own counsel hearing that, but kissed me softly the way I love to be kissed, on my lips and on my cheeks and all over my face.

"Her ass is going to be a bit sore from that enema," I went on, "but I think I can both please you and continue her training by allowing your lovely cock access to what I suspect is her virgin asshole. We may just have to send out for more Vaseline," I chuckled.

Then Kevin plucked his cellular from his hip pocket and speed dialed a number, I heard him say.

"Get the guys and sort of stroll through the laundry, and don't let the comments remain in your heads."

When Kevin had hung up, I said:

"You've sent a pack of nasty men to watch our little girl dump her bucket of shit! I think I'll take more counsel from you,dear. Now while she's gone, my puss was cleaned but that nice cock of yours could use a little attention."

I knelt in front of Kevin and sucked and licked his cock. I tasted both of us as I enjoyed the heady mix, and when he began to stiffen in my mouth, I pulled off and asked:

"Is this for me, darling? Or are you thinking of that asshole I promised you?"

"Oh this is for you, dear, and you may select the hole and the position. Our little girl needs some exercise and body toning before I'll grant her the delight of my cock posting up her back door."

I elected to return to the bedroom and lay across the bed, allowing my head to hang off the side. I'd be taking his rod into my mouth and hopefully partially into my throat. In this position he'd have maximum access to my oral depths, and I was praying he'd reach max. I then asked Kevin to feed me his meat stick, I'd put no limits on him tonight, I was far too randy and needed to be a bit of a whore.

Thankfully, Kevin attended to my tits with one of his hands while his cock sunk again and again to the depth and beyond. I do admit I coughed and gagged a bit but the experience for me is so stimulating that my own hands were busy tending to my own flower. One hand was working a few fingers inside my once again sloppy pussy and the other was coaxing my clit from its slumber. Kevin's hand had already brought the 'girls' to attention and was kneading them marvelously.

We had a bit of luck with us as a crying and dejected Diane came back, the crinkle from her plastic pants making it hard for her to sneak up on a deaf mute, let alone a couple of randy adults. The pail, now cleaned and hanging from a limp hand dropped as she took in the scene on the bed. I don't know how much Diane ever experimented with cock, but I sincerely doubt she'd seen anyone take a cock like I was then doing. She stood frozen in place staring at us and I noticed how red her face was with obvious shame. I pushed Kevin's cock from my mouth for a moment to ask her:

"Did you have any problem on your errand, Missy?"

She just cried and blabbered about something or other and I shouted for her to be quiet. Then I said:

"Missy, you need to grow up and be a woman. I realize this is all new to you and had someone done this years ago you would not need the severity you do now, so many years of bad manners to correct. Now off to bed with you; Kevin and I will expect to have our breakfast here in bed tomorrow. Be a good girl and arrange that. Now off, I've a cock to eat."

I paid no more attention to Diane then I would an ant in the back garden and while I didn't see her leave, the sound of her plastic pants told me when and where she'd gone. Kevin had returned his hard cock to my mouth and was now driving more quickly and while I did so much enjoy the feeling, I wondered if Diane's visit had spurred this need to cum, or was it my talents?

Swallowing most of his tasty mix, I'd learned long ago to share. Kevin loved a post blow job kiss and a bit of his own cum to eat as well. I do hate to part with it, but I do want to make my man happy. So I shared a small bit with him, allowing his tongue to pull it from my mouth. I should admit I feigned trying to keep it, letting my own tongue fight his for it, but in the end Kevin had his taste and I had a good deal making its way to my belly.

Curling up now with me in bed, Kevin settled while I set the alarm.

"Les, tomorrow's Saturday, why the alarm?"

"Darling, we have a child now, I think it would be the responsible thing to get Missy up through the night to prevent her soiling her diaper. I'm sure we'll both enjoy changing her. Now let's snuggle up and anticipate how much shame our little girl will embrace tonight."

Wrapped in his strong arms I fell easily to sleep and I assume so too did my love. When the alarm summoned me at 2:00 A.M., I woke Kevin and together we went to Missy's room. I have to admit how proud I was to see her sleeping so soundly. A little angel she was. I slipped my hand inside her diaper and shook my head, then turned to Kevin and showed him my damp fingers.

"Her little puss is wet I think maybe our little girl may have been playing with her own puss. Well a wet diaper is a wet diaper, go fetch a fresh one for me, dear, and I'll wake the girl. I do suppose a spanking now might disturb her sleep, do you agree?"

When Kevin nodded I went and found my fiberglas rod that I'd used earlier, and asked Kevin to hold it for me. I then roused Diane from her slumber and remarked how she'd wet herself. I said she would sleep better in a dry diaper, so I gave her the command to assume the position. In her half sleep, it took her a bit of time but once in position, she held it while I removed the plastic pants and then the diaper. When I went to dispose of the soiled diaper I nodded at Kevin and he used a light fling of the fiberglas rod twice directly on her clit. Diane screamed as I knew she would, that's a painful place to take the rod.

I went to her and gathered her in my motherly embrace and said to her somewhat sternly.

"It's not a child's decision to play with her own sex parts. I hope this helps to remind you that all of your body's desires and needs will be met by either me or Kevin. Now back in position and let's get that dry diaper secured, Missy."

I could see the tears streaking her cheeks as she once again assumed the position,, her legs spread so that her red streaked clit almost glowing in the light of her room. It was time now to rest, her lesson had been taught. Tomorrow we'd see how successful we'd been. I turned out the light and took my lover's hand and returned to the comfort of his arms and our bed.

Diane came into my room the next morning with two cups of hot coffee and gently shook me awake. The aroma of that fresh hot coffee brought me quickly to my senses and I looked at Diane aghast that she was dressed in a skirt and blouse. What should have been an obvious bulge about her waist and crotch was missing; I let my irritation stew as I took the cup, and after sipping the delicious brew, said quite calmly:

"Missy, where is your diaper? Why are you dressed?"

Shock registered first, then humiliation crept into her eyes as she stammered:

"I needed to go...to use the toilet...the tape was unusable....I thought...."

"When I think you're capable of thinking for yourself, Missy, I'll tell you. Now take off those adult clothes. Then go to the linen closet and bring me a fresh diaper, the wipes, the powder and the plastic panties. You have a minute now, go!"

She'd shed the skirt and blouse along with her panties and bra as I spoke and hurried off to collect the items as I'd commanded her. I'd risen naked from my bed and grabbed my hair brush and met her as she was coming back.

"To your room Missy, I'll not have you soil my sheets."

When we reached her room she immediately assumed the position on her bed for a diaper change, but I told her to get on her hands and knees and put her head down on the pillow allowing her ass present itself to me. Without word, I used the hair brush on her ass, reddening her cheeks as she sobbed into the pillow. I did not strike her as hard as I wanted to: I wanted no real damage, but I wanted her sore. She'd be taking Kevin's cock up her ass this morning, relieving Kevin of what he referred to as his morning wood. When her ass was sufficiently red and I could see the welts gently rising, I said:

"Stay Missy, do not move."

I heard her whimper her agreement to the kind of command one might use in canine parlance and went and woke Kevin. He was indeed hard, his morning wood causing him to grab me and it was all I could do to detach myself from his arms. I wanted what he had to give me in the worst way but seeing to Missy's lack of self control made using that wonderful cock this morning for other than my pleasuring, at least not directly. I knew that Diane had had only a few men in her life, none lasting long enough, none willing to put up with her laziness and lack of personal hygiene. I wondered if she were still a virgin but assumed that there must have been some boy in her early life who'd put up with her long enough to fill her virgin pussy with his cock. Her ass I was sure was never breached, and I would see that it was this morning. I told Kevin what I wanted him to do and if it was possible, I'm sure I saw his cock grow even larger with the thought.