Missy Carries on for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and I entered to see Missy as I'd left her. Her ass was red and looked sore but she'd ceased whimpering and turned her head to see us enter. I saw a slight shake of her torso as she saw Kevin, embarrassed once again to have her naked form so lewdly displayed for a man.

"Move back on the bed, Missy, get your ass closer to the end."

Diane left the comfort of the pillow and shuffled back on the bed and I spread her ass cheeks while Kevin applied a bit of KY to her rosebud. Diane whimpered loudly and moaned out a long "no" as Kevin worked some of the jelly into her asshole. When he'd felt sufficient lubrication was complete I let go of her ass and climbed on the bed, sitting spread legged in front of her face. I saw her tear filled eyes lock on to my open and available pussy and I suggested:

"Missy, Mommy needs her pussy cleaned. Be a good little girl and take care of that."

As she moved her face into my waiting pussy, Kevin placed his hard cock at the greased entrance to her ass and pushed slowly. As his rigid pole parted and stretched her tight opening, Diane screamed. The sound was lost in my pussy as I immediately pulled her face tight to me. Her continued screams worked well on me as the vibrations and movement of her mouth as she screamed felt wonderful and I began to feel my self dampen with my juices. Kevin's cock had pushed passed her sphincter and he had held still, thus somewhat quieting my little girl who used the moment to begin to lick and suck at my now needy puss.

When Kevin pushed further into her ass, her tongue accelerated its movements and my pussy came alive with desire. I pushed my hips into her tongue as Kevin impaled his cock in her no longer virgin ass. I could see he had fully inserted his cock and was again giving Missy time to accommodate his stiff rod in her bowels. I was feeling the onset of an orgasm as Kevin slowly pulled back and then pushed back into Diane's tight asshole.

Her discomfort was evident by the radical movement of her tongue in my pussy and the occasional grunt as the pressure of the invading cock registered in her own sexual reality. When it dawned on her that she could handle the pain and actually enjoy the cock that was now fucking her ass, she delved into eating my offered pussy and my orgasm built. I was on the verge of coming when Kevin started to fuck her ass hard and fast. His actions pushed Missy's face deep into me and the increased contact with her mouth and tongue set me off. I could see Kevin's cock going in and out of her ass and feel her tongue fucking me at the same time. I admit I lost my direction and let myself just enjoy the feel of Missy as she ate me and brought me off. I glanced up and saw by the way Kevin's face had contorted that he was about to cum and I regained some sense.

"Not in her ass, Kevin, cum in her mouth, have her enjoy your cum with the flavor of her own ass."

Kevin pulled his now soiled cock from Missy's stretched asshole and quickly replaced my pussy in front of her face. Missy clamped her mouth closed not wanting to take Kevin's cock in her mouth, not a cock that has just been in her ass. I pinched her nose till the need to breathe forced her to open her mouth and Kevin speared his ready to explode cock into that opening. He fucked her mouth hard, even bruising her lips, I'm sure, before he came. He held her head tight as he erupted inside her mouth and I saw her cheeks expand with the cum he'd been spewing. She was reluctant to swallow his offering.

"Missy, it's rude to not enjoy what Kevin is willing to give you, now swallow that cum and do not spill a drop or you'll just have to do this all over again and again till you get it right for Mommy."

Slowly the bulge in her cheeks receded as she swallowed and swallowed the cum Kevin deposited. When she seemed to have finished, I said:

"Now show Kevin how grateful you are and lick his cock clean."

Missy allowed Kevin's cock to slide from her mouth, took it in her hand, and then licked him till his cock glistened with her saliva, not with the drying cum or traces of her bottom. When she'd finished to my satisfaction, I asked Kevin to return to his breakfast while I diapered my girl. I decided to only use the diaper and plastic panties for now, leaving her tits naked. I pulled her to the kitchen and ordered her to finish serving us breakfast.

I admit that the sound of her plastic panties crinkling as she hurried about the kitchen serving Kevin and I along with her tits bouncing and swaying got me randy and I wanted Kevin to come to my bed again but training Missy was today's primary objective. I did my best to quiet my own desires as I put Missy to work cleaning the apartment. Kevin showered and went off on some errands we'd discussed and I supervised Missy in her chores. I had the fiberglas rod in hand and used it when Missy seemed to slow and when she failed to satisfy my desired level of clean. I tried not to use it in the same place twice and by the time Kevin returned a few hours later, Missy had red stripes everywhere. Her tits were a frequent target as were her soft vulnerable thighs.

I found it hard to concede to myself that I was tired because it had been such an exhilarating day. My once-proud academic supervisor was now again clad in a diaper and plastic pants and subject to the most complete humiliations being visited on her mind and body. It had been a nice day's work for this girl and for Kevin, I confidently reminded myself.

Returning to my own bed in the early afternoon once Kevin returned, I smiled as I felt totally decadent as I crawled beneath the toasty covers and felt Kevin's sturdy stanchion poking right under my short nightie. He too had a grin on his face that was as warm as my overly wet cavern between my legs. I lay back contentedly and let my legs spread wide so that my puffed-up labia even managed to open their glistening gates to my treasures.

Realizing what I needed after all this, Kevin responded as a caring, gentle lover should. His lovely prong slipped between my folds and insinuated itself, almost without my being totally aware, deep into my craving vaginal vault. He supported himself on his arms and moved in and out of my love canal with the finesse of a skilled craftsman.

Rarely will women ever admit to themselves or anyone else, much less their lovers, exactly the way they most enjoy what does not always come naturally to them. I had managed to slip past all the usual preliminaries that would serve to whet my juices and loosen my sex for the good part. Oh so rarely could I just lie back, feel loved and happy, as well as delightfully filled, and enjoy the hell out of being royally and fabulously fucked.

This wonderful time went on for what seemed like hours and I was amazed at how well lubed I was naturally, so I didn't even begin to feel sore and somewhat overdone down there. And yes, we both seemed to feel so good together, I almost wished it would go on forever. But finally, we both had that nice kind of easy cum. After he slipped out, we both quickly fell asleep for a while after a delightful morning and early afternoon.

I had to go off and check on Diane. I was pleased that she was responding to my program for her. I walked into the kitchen still in my night clothes and she smiled and came over and gave me a nice big kiss.

I told her I was pleased with what seemed like progress and that I would consider her performance as I determined her schedule. First, though, I told her she needed to be inspected and changed, if necessary.

Without prompting, she went over to the kitchen table and sat up on it in the correct position. I untaped her adult diaper and let it drop between her legs. Since her taking Kevin in her rear, Diane had managed to stay clean and dry. I told her she was getting credit from me for this and then she pushed up into the classic diaper position so I could inspect her anal rosette.

Diane's face did redden as she still apparently had not become accustomed to this indignity even though she could no longer boast of a virgin asshole. I spread her rosebud and inserted my finger. After a moment, I removed it. It did have a musky smell when I brought it to my nose but my finger remained clean.

Because she had done so well, I told Diane she would get a promotion. I threw away her disposable adult diaper and brought out a pair of little girl panties.

"Missy," I said, "you will advance as you show you have become attuned to your new status here. So regard being given these tight little panties as a promotion from the diapers."

She frowned but put them on and I confess they did look ridiculous on Diane. I chuckled at the clear cameltoe the tight panties made for her. Then I showed her something I had found for her and she grimaced. It was a training bra, the kind that little girls wear when they reach puberty and their little buttons are suddenly expanding into miniature boobs. Diane of course was a big girl with nice-sized breasts so the training bra was very tight on her, but she put her blouse on over it.

Then I reached into my handbag and brought out a small black leather notebook.

"This will be your behavior book, Diane," I said, "and I want you to have it with you at all times. Either I or Master Kevin will make entries in it depending on whether you deserve credits for being good—you get two now, one for a clean diaper and a second for passing your anal inspection—or naughty marks for being a bad girl. I'm afraid that little frown will cost you a naughty mark, sweetie."

I carefully made the entries in the book and Kevin joined me. Diane served us our light repast and I told her she could fix a plate for herself and motioned to her to join us.

Diane was now permitted to dress as she normally would for going to her office at the university, except that she had on the little girl panties underneath her tweed skirt. Just as we were about to leave the flat, the doorbell rang.

It was my good friend, Christine, who was not yet aware of how Diane's status had changed. Diane saw her, drew me aside after I had welcomed Christine and invited her in, and pleaded with me not to say anything. I told her it would depend on how she behaved, but I was proud of her growth and she should be too. I could tell by the look on Missy's face that she dreaded what might be said in front of her colleague.

Christine noticed that Diane seemed unusually subdued. Kevin came in and we all had a nice chat.

"Diane," Christine asked, "you look like...your underwear is a bit too tight for you if you don't mind my saying so."

Diane blushed totally and was about to burst into tears.

I told her to sit down and Christine looked amazed that my supposed supervisor was taking orders from me.

"Yes, Christine," I said plainly, "Diane realized that she needs some more discipline in her life so she is being trained to learn her place and be ready to assume her responsibilities. Happily, Diane, or Missy as she is now called has done very well and just this morning I began to try her in little girl panties."

Diane was shrinking and trying to hide her red face, clearly she was embarrassed. I hope that little bit of humiliation would do the trick.

"Leslie," Christine inquired, with a grin, "do I get you right that you are in charge of Diane now and that she...gets punished by you?"

"Yes," I said, "and when she is naughty, she does get disciplined," I added, without going into the embarrassing details.

Diane by now had turned a deep red. She started to whimper and I told her to be quiet.

She started to cry and I told her she had better stop it if she wanted to be treated as an adult. I admit I was a little mad at Missy for reacting this was so I said to her.

"Missy, show Miss Christine the pretty little panties you just got for being so good."

I think Diane would have reacted better if I'd simply put a revolver to her head and promised to pull the trigger, yet her hands slowly inched her skirt up till Christine, really all of us, could see her panties and how tight to her pussy they were. I noticed immediately what may have added to Missy's humiliating experience and decided to act on it now. Sometimes you need to react when the damage is done and sometimes you are better served to do it later, letting your child wonder about the possibilities.

"Remove those panties, Missy, now and don't fiddle about. I'm sorry you have to see this, Christine, she really had been doing so well, but look!"

I now held Missy's panties in front of Christine's face.

"Look how she'd soiled them in just the short time she's had them on today."

"So sorry, Leslie, I can see where this may look like a losing battle, but I do see some positive changes in your Missy."

Christine smiled at Diane as she called her Missy, who stood there in shock with her hands still holding her skirt high, her pussy still on display, glistening with her sexual issue.

At that, she let go her reserve and said, "I'm not sure how much more of this I can take."

A deep frown came over my face and I said, "Missy, you will apologize to me, Kevin, and Christine right now if you know what's good for you, or else..." And I reached into my handbag for my little rod.

Seeing my hand go into the handbag, Diane panicked. "I'm sorry, Miss Leslie," she said with a quick tone, "I won't be naughty again."

"Missy, you've a need to apologize to Miss Christine as well!"

Christine seemed most amused by all this. I decided to embarrass Diane but not punish her in front of Christine...yet.

"I'm sorry, Miss Christine, I am trying my best to learn."

"Yes," I said to Christine as Diane watched with her jaw wide open, "Diane has been getting to know what this little rod feels like on her little heinie. Isn't that right, Missy?"

Knowing that I would use the rod on her bare bottom in front of Christine if Diane weren't careful, she calmly nodded to me.

Christine decided that she had overstayed her welcome despite her amazement and high curiosity.

"Well, Leslie," she said, "it certainly looks like you have matters well in hand with our friend Diane."

After I had shown her out, Diane looked fearful. "You're not going to ... punish me, are you, Miss Leslie?"

I laughed. "Of course I am," I said, "and you're a very lucky girl that I didn't spank you or use the rod in front of Christine. Next time you are not likely to be so lucky."

I sent Missy to her room, knowing that I was too ashamed of her childish behavior in front of Christine. I'd punish her, but later. Kevin broke my reverie and asked me a question that irked me.

"So how long do you think they've been together?"

It was such an odd question I could not immediately sense what Kevin was asking and the confusion on my face was simple enough for a man this close to me to read.

"Christine and Diane, how long so you think they've been sleeping together?"

"What? I'd have known, Kevin, I live with Diane. I'm sure you're off in left field on that one."

"Yes, you do live with Diane, but you sleep with me quite a bit of the time. O.K., sleep isn't the true descriptive, but you are in my bed. How do you know what goes on here when you're gone? Besides, Christine could not take her eyes of Diane and when you made her remove her soiled panties, I saw true desire in Christine's eyes."

I took some time to think about Kevin's assertions. As I reviewed the past six months or so in my mind, those little things one pays no attention to now gathered to for a picture, one I had never considered. When it all dawned on me, I looked at Kevin.

"Our little Missy is dating? Here all along I felt she'd been trying to get in my drawers. I'd assumed she was a bit bi, like me, but it seems women are her main attraction. It should make your role in this a bit more interesting."

"Leslie, just as long as I get to fill your sheath with my cock, you know I will always do what ever you need or want."

"Kevin, don't ever fear losing my puss, dear man, I love when you pierce me and fill me, but our little Missy is going to learn all the ways she can take a cock, and I think we should film it and threaten to send it to her lover. "

I was now ready to see Missy and I found her cowering in a corner of her room, her skirt bunched up and her pussy exposed. She said to me.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry. I know I acted the spoilt child but I'd hoped my discipline here would remain here. Now I know it's going to spread all over campus. I'll be a laughing stock."

"Missy, you have it all wrong, your lover won't tell anyone and besides, you were close to being a fool in everyone's eyes because of you own laziness. This discipline I am gifting you with will save your career."

"My lover? Christine, you think Christine is my lover? Ma'am?"

"Its so obvious Missy, now lose the clothes and take the position on the bed and get your ass ready for me."

As she climbed on all fours, laying her head and shoulders down and leaving her ass high, she added:

"If I'd take a lover,l it would have been you Ma'am. I'd not fancied Christine. At least I'd not thought of her in that way before now."

I started the punishment, using Kevin's wide leather belt to lash at Missy's soft white ass cheeks. I give her credit that she did not scream as I gave her ten decent lashes on each cheek. I dropped the belt and ran my hands over her now warm and red bottom. As I felt her relax I slapped my hand on her reddened cheek and listened to her yelp at the suddenness of the slap. I did this for a while until Kevin sauntered in, his cock in his hand. He'd been listening and it evidently excited that part of him I loved. I looked down at his cock.

"Well, do you think Missy is ready for you or shall I take the honors?"

"I'll do as you ask, Les, but I'd prefer a woman to a child any day. Besides, do we even know if she's protected, you know taking the pill or whatnot?"

I'd thought about it and had previously made a decision that I knew would shock Missy and maybe Kevin. I looked at Missy and her plumb red ass, her heavy breasts hanging down and her face turned to me imploring me to be gentle and kind. I told Kevin to fill her pussy with his cum.

I watched Missy's face contort in horror as Kevin took her puss from behind. I knew that Missy had no need for birth control as she only licked pussy, I did not know when she'd be fertile but it had to come sooner or later and until she conceived I'd just have to share Kevin's cock. Shame for me really but then again, giving up a bit of cock, even a great cock for a month or two, was so much easier then carrying my own child.