Missy Writes and Bob Will Read

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers

During that fucking session Roy came twice, and he loved telling the guys how I was ready to conceive their babies. I was so much hornier then normal, and I think being off the pill helped me cum, because I came and came and came all night long. Roy kept telling me to keep my ass up so all the cum they shot into me would stay up inside and impregnate me. I let them control my body, which was a huge turn-on for all of us.

Luke and Roy had to leave after midnight, and so Z and Torrance kept playing with me. I let Z fuck me one more time on the couch, and he wanted me to go to bed with him, but Torrance made him go to bed. I've never seen such a horny little guy. He's so cute and tiny, but his cock is totally normal. (If you haven't read Bob's last story of me, Z is a midget, I think, but a bit on the weird side with his speech. He's harmless and loves to fuck me. He has an unusual way of fucking that kinda makes me get off.)

After Z was gone, Torrance and I smoked some pot and did a few lines. I took a badly needed shower and he joined me. Poor Torrance needs to exercise with his fat gut, but his dick is so fat, I don't care. We got all soapy and kissed and licked each other in the shower. After we dried off, I thought I should head back home, but Torrance had other plans. He only came once, and so he was ready to keep going. He so wanted me to sleep and cuddle with him, I couldn't resist. He led me into his room where we snuggled up in his bed and his big lips and huge tongue were all over my tits and mouth and pussy.

We fucked and fucked and fucked and then we'd fall asleep in each other's arms, and wake up and fuck all over again. He did me in every position there is and by the time we finally woke around 11:00, I knew I had to high-tail it home. But Torrance wanted me one more time. He got on top of me and drove his fat cock into me so hard, and my pussy was so sore. I felt his balls as he emptied them into me for like the fifth time, and I knew I had to get out of there before Bob would wonder what I was up to.

Of course, I got busted, because when I got home at 1:00, Bob was there quite angry with me. We had it out, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. We rarely fight, but this was a dozy, wasn't it Bob? But we love each other, and we'll work it out. Maybe I just need some black cock once in a while - and maybe Bob can watch too - I don't know yet.

Fortunately, I did get my period, which was a couple days late, which is probably because I'm no longer on the pill which keeps things regular. But I'll try to use the rhythm method by only fucking guys after and just before my period, which should help to keep me from getting pregnant. But, I guess you never know what might happen. I must say that it is a bit of a turn on for men to want to fuck me to make me preggers. Who knows what might happen?

We probably won't be writing any more stories. I think I've cured Bob of that, and maybe he's cured me of fooling around behind his back. Either way, we're still together and working on our relationship. I hope you enjoyed my one and only literary work of porn! I wonder how Bob will like it when it gets published on this site?!? I'll find out soon . . .

Love and Lust!

Missy

yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers
12