Missy's Demeanour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilyFox
WilyFox
34 Followers

Rob took hold of both her hands and stood up in front of her. He gently placed them on his shorts over his hips and stroked her fingers. Missy gripped the material tightly and slowly started to pull his shorts down, revealing the contours of his groin and the trimmed lines of black curly hair. Her breathing deepened as she sinfully revealed his uncut cock. It noticeably hardened before her eyes, and Missy let the shorts drop down to his ankles and leaned forward. She blew gently on Rob's cock before starting to kiss all around the area below his navel and downwards. A quick glance upward revealed that Rob had closed his eyes. He let out a soft moan as she languidly let the tip of her tongue trail down his belly and into the junction of his thighs, just to the side of his rapidly hardening manhood.

Missy revelled in his musky scent as she swirled her tongue over the tip of Rob's cock before slowly licking up and down the entire length of his shaft in a delightfully teasing manner. Rob let out an audible gasp as Missy licked her lips before engulfing him in her mouth. She took him in as far as she could, sucking him to full attention. Her hands reached round and clasped his ass cheeks hard, pulling him toward her as she unhurriedly started to bob her head back and forth. Missy kept up a swirling action with her tongue as she sucked Rob, varying the pressure and intensity as she bent to the task at hand. She knew she was good at blowjobs, she'd been told as much too often for it to be in doubt and she let her fingernails gently scrape up and down the front of Rob's thighs as she pleasured him. Rob's breathing was becoming erratic, and she could feel him shivering as she worked. Her pussy was soaking, and she daintily let one of her fingers slide down inside the waistband of her leggings and started to trail serpentine circles of pleasure over her engorged clit as she bent all her efforts toward giving this man a blowjob he would never forget.

"Oh my god!" she thought to herself as Rob started to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. "His knees are actually trembling! I thought that kind of thing only happened in smutty stories!" She stifled an excited giggle. It probably wouldn't do to burst out laughing at this juncture.

As she sucked Rob harder and faster, a faint flutter of movement in her periphery caught her eye. She glanced over, and froze motionless, completely transfixed. Rob's cock continued to throb in her mouth.

Rowing machine man was standing at the top of the stairs. He held Missy's top loosely in one hand. His eyes were wide with amazement and his mouth was slightly open. Rob remained oblivious to the presence of the stranger.

Missy felt...wanton. She'd been caught red-handed with a guy's cock in her mouth, and the thrill of excitement that coursed through her body at the realisation was beyond compare. The last vestiges of any inhibition within her melted away and she resumed sucking Rob's cock with renewed vigour. Her hands wandered up to play with her nipples as she maintained firm eye contact with the stranger. She winked at him, and was rewarded with a quizzical raised eyebrow and a faint grin.

"God girl, I'm getting close," announced Rob in a guttural tone. His gaze was firmly fixed on Missy's bobbing head, and he still hadn't noticed the audience of one. Missy was confident she could keep his eyes on a more interesting view.

She released his cock from her mouth, looked up at him with her best innocent expression, and softly uttered two words.

"Fuck me."

It wasn't a request.

Rob reacted predictably. With a growl he reached out with one of those enormous hands of his, grabbed a fistful of Missy's hair and forced her back down into a supine position on the bench in front of him. With his other hand he roughly grabbed at the waistband of her leggings and yanked them down around her thighs. Two more yanks saw them clear of her legs and off over her feet. They went sailing over the railings.

Missy lay there naked and grabbed at him. Rob collapsed onto her with an animalistic grunt, allowing his full body weight to crush her into the bench. She reached up and entwined her fingers into his hair, pulling his face into the crook of her neck, preventing him from seeing their audience. Rob bit her on the side of her neck, causing Missy to gasp with excitement. He grabbed both of her hands, and raised them above her head, pinning them into position above her head. Missy was wild with desire, knowing she was about to be fucked in front of a complete stranger had sent her over the top in spectacular fashion. As Rob kissed and nuzzled at her neck, she turned her head and made eye contact with the guy at the top of the stairs.

"Go get them," she silently mouthed. She hoped he understood.

Rowing machine guy turned silently and descended the stairs.

Rob kept her hands pinned above her head as he kissed his way down her neck and onto her breasts. His tongue played over her nipples in turn, causing Missy to squirm in delight.

With a groan, she raised her legs up over Rob's hips, and locked them together behind the small of his back. Rob released her hands and she immediately reached down with one and grabbed his cock. With the other she pressed his face into the crook of her neck, away from where she hoped the stranger would reappear.

Rob was undulating on top of her. Missy, struggling to maintain coherent thought, positioned his cock at the entrance to her wet pussy and then moved her hand up to embrace his wide shoulders and gasped into his ear. "Fuck me. Oh God, fuck my hot pussy!"

With a moan, Rob slowly drilled into her. Missy's eyes widened as she felt every inch of him penetrate her willing pussy, filling her to the brim. The exquisite fiery sensation of completeness threatened to overwhelm her as he inexorably started to fuck her, the rolling motion of his hips working in tandem with her own as she met his every thrust with one of her own. His gasps of pleasure echoed her own.

Missy looked to her left. Rowing machine guy was standing there at the top of the stairs, her top and leggings clutched in one hand. Rob continued to thrust rhythmically into her, his body pressed into her and his moans reverberated as every stroke of his cock caused her to quiver in pleasure and clench her pussy around it. She gasped as the stranger used one hand to lower his shorts, revealing his hard cock. He started to stroke it, all the time maintaining eye contact with Missy as she was fucked mercilessly on the weight bench. Sweat was dripping off Rob and running in trickles between her breasts. At that precise moment, she wouldn't have cared if he had walked over and joined in. Rob took her gasps as a sign of encouragement and redoubled his efforts.

"I want you to come for me." In the heat of her passion she only vaguely registered that the words had come out of her mouth but she wasn't sure to whom she was saying them. Rob increased the pace of his thrusts, and both his and her moans grew louder as their bodies slapped together and she felt the first stirrings of orgasm start to build within her. Missy kept her eyes fixed on the stranger as he started jerking his cock faster and faster.

Her moans of delight became more and more pronounced as Rob fucked her into submission. He nipped at her neck and breasts with his teeth and his groans grew louder. Missy knew Rob was too far along to stop now even if he did notice their impromptu audience, but she hoped he didn't. She kept her eyes firmly fixed on the stranger as the thrill of being watched in this most intimate of acts caused her to groan and shudder with excitement.

Rob's enormous hands squeezed her hips almost painfully as he pounded her hard, head buried into her neck. Missy moaned and gyrated against him. Her legs were flung out wide as she gave herself utterly to the man between her legs, the illicit excitement of having someone watch her being ruthlessly fucked driving her over the edge.

The stranger jerked his cock furiously and held Missy's leggings out in front of him. His face contorted almost as if in pain, and his legs buckled slightly as with a silent groan he shot furious jet after jet of sperm right into the gusset of Missy's leggings. Rob groaned loudly, and she writhed and squealed in delicious agony as she dissolved into the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Her pussy contracted hard and her whole body wracked with spasms as she felt the familiar hot spit of Rob's orgasm pumping into the deepest recesses of her pussy as he came inside her, panting frantically.

Rob collapsed on top of her, shuddering in the aftermath. Missy stared at the stranger who had just come all over her leggings.

"Go," she mouthed.

He dropped her leggings and top on the floor where he stood, turned and left without a word. Missy vaguely wondered how she was going to explain their mysterious reappearance to Rob.

"Wow girl! That was intense, you are something else," Rob whispered as he lay on top of her.

"You'll never know," she thought to herself.

*

In chapter two, Missy will discover that her encounters with Anna-Maria and Rob are connected to her forthcoming job interview, and be offered an opportunity to explore her darker, submissive side...whether she likes it or not.

WilyFox
WilyFox
34 Followers