Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucidity returned as my beats faded off, but my cock remained stiff as a warm bone. I resumed a slow stroke, plunging through my own seed to continue reaming her, but she grunted and pushed against my shoulder. "That's enough," she griped. "Whoever you are."

"Wh-Whuh?"

"You heard me," she huffed. "Get outta my pussy, imposter!"

My retreating cock slung a wad of spooge as it sprang up straight. "Imposter? I never once said I was—"

"But you didn't say you weren't!" she protested, bounding off the bed. "Now the first guy to plant his seed in me is-is—who are you, Ol' Man Shepard's long lost son?"

"I'm Sari, I—"

"You should be, you-you—"

"No! I mean, Sari. That's...that's my name."

"It should be Pervi! How could you do that?"

"How could I what? You begged me."

"I begged Mako, dammit!"

"Can you honestly blame me? Just when did you figure it out?"

Stepping into her panties, she pulled them tight against her slit. "What kind of question is that?" she asked in a passive whimper.

"A simple one," I answered, watching the stain on her crotch grow as she pulled her top over her head. "You're not even all that angry. You're trying to be, but you're—"

"Of course I'm angry!"

"Then why did you let me keep going after you figured it out? And when did you know?"

"I didn't know till—" She stopped short and huffed, then stepped into her shorts. Tugging them over her hips, she went on. "I got suspicious because you weren't slapping and choking me...calling me a bitch."

"My apologies."

"And you never said anything about my guts when you ate me. When a girl cries out Mako is eating me, he...makes a comment about eating their intestines or...or their liver...something a shark would eat."

"And you wanted that?"

"I-I dunno...it's something about blending our molecules and making me part of...you get it."

"Well, for the record, your intestines are safe with me."

Bowing her head, she sauntered forward and bumped her forehead into my chin. "I thought—hoped maybe it was because you...I mean, Mako...was falling for me."

"If it makes you feel better...I was. But at some point, you realized your mistake. Why didn't you say something?"

"I may be young," she griped, plucking a few hairs off my chest. "But I know better than to stop a guy who makes me spray like an alley cat. That was another clue. I read the private fan forums, and Mako isn't known for being that good."

"So, you had a good time."

"Don't push your luck." She rested her cheek on my shoulder and sighed. "Congratulations on being the first guy to come in me."

"I'm honored."

Krissi raised her chin and rubbed her nose against my cheek. "You better be," she jested with a quick smile.

"But you knew in time to stop that, too. What about your boyfriend?"

"What about him? I didn't want him to be the first anyway."

"I won't tell a soul."

"Promise me that," she insisted. "I don't want Victoria to find out I was wrong about who you were...even though she was, too."

"Huh? What does that mean?"

"She's got this crazy idea that you're this—" She paused and punched my arm. "I shouldn't tell you. You took advantage of me."

"I'm not apologizing. Who does she think I am?"

"She applied to be on Incognito. It's one of those stupid reality shows. She thinks you're one of the producer's scouts...some guy named Tommy Halverson...and that you're checking her out for the show."

And so it came to pass that the pounding I took from Jimmie Gibson did indeed have a higher purpose. That beating was meant for Tommy Halverson. Krissi had evened the score. Now, with Jimmie Gibson staring at the walls of a cell in Upstate New York, it was time for me to come out on top, and it would be no skin off Tommy's back. "How about a compromise?" I asked.

"I'm not setting you up with her."

"Understood, but maybe you could just kinda keep quiet and let the chips fall where they may."

Again she punched my arm. "You really are a perv," she quipped. "You're lucky I don't like her that much. Now go get my bra and top off the rail."

****

Part Two: Victoria the Schemer

Just after noon the next day, I set up my dad's old hammock near the break in the hedges and lay with a hat hiding my face as I watched next door. Victoria came out and set the table while a gorgeous middle-aged woman started cooking on the gas grill. I could only guess they were taking an exercise class together, but it was clear they were mother and daughter—a view made evident by the fact they were both in tight-fit sport outfits.

Each wore tight-fit tops and yoga pants so tight they looked painted on—proudly displaying their long, lean and all but identical chassis. They shared the same angular jaw line and slender nose with a dainty hook. The only difference in their profiles was a precious bit more buttocks and breast on the mom. Her auburn hair was cut just below the shoulders in a style pleasantly fitting for a gal of forty-something. I couldn't see her eyes beneath her sunglasses, but she seemed to glance my way from time to time. With the smell of grilled meat wafting past, I closed my eyes and fought the temptation to picture myself with mom and daughter at the same time.

I could only hope what Krissi told me was true. I never watched television, but I looked up Incognito on the internet and found it was a hit show. If Victoria thought I had an in, I reckoned she would try to exploit it. I would be ready.

My mind drifted to the night before—when balls-deep in Krissi's precious frame, I felt the pangs of bliss overtake me. Reminiscing about our torrid affair, I began to grow a hard-on. Being by myself, I didn't worry about it until the hammock swayed and a petite shadow cast over me. "Thinking about me?" Krissi's sweet voice asked.

"Hey," I offered. "In fact, I was. Is everything okay?"

She scrunched her cheek and reached under the elastic waistband of my pants. With her little palm cupping my shaft, she asked, "Would I be stroking a middle-age guy's cock if everything was okay?" She sighed and snapped my pants. "My boyfriend found out what happened. Turns out he followed me."

"I'm sorry," I replied, sitting up in the hammock.

"Don't be. Danny went to a party and wound up boning Victoria in a gangbang."

"So, you came over here?"

"They don't know I found out. My friend Angie told me. I figure it's payback time." She pulled her phone from her back pocket and tapped away at the screen. Hopping beside me in the hammock, she explained, "Victoria goes out for a jog this time of day. I'll tell her Tommy Halverson wants to have a threesome. She'll cut her run short and bolt over. Just make sure you play the part of a producer."

Krissi was spot-on. A minute later, Victoria came jogging down the driveway in her tight sportswear. She wore ear buds and a colorful tie-dye headband, and her jet-black hair was pulled into a tight ponytail with a tie-dye scrunchie. She jogged up close stood beside us, pulling the buds from her ears. "Hi," she peeped. "I'm glad you two got together. Believe me now, Krissi?"

Victoria was all the more delightful up close, where I could see the emerald green of her eyes. A glow of perspiration made her alabaster skin even more tantalizing. Again I surveyed her torso—the small breasts that so sweetly decorated her long and narrow ribcage. Bony as they were, her hips cambered out over her waist with delightful appeal, and the narrow curvature of her tummy showed through her tight top. Then there was her tight, firm little ass, perched atop long, lanky legs that never met in the middle, even with her ankles together. I had never been so attracted by such a slender shape before setting eyes on her. Shooting me a knowing glance she chimed, "I knew who you were the moment I saw you."

"I get that a lot."

"Face it Tommy, I really am good at Incognito. I should get an interview."

"A lot of people apply," I replied dismissively. "They all think they're good."

"But I found you out," she boasted. "You were checking out my credentials. I knew it when Krissi mistook you for Mako from the Slag Sharks. Pretty good makeover, but you're a little too old. You set it up well, but I saw it as a scheme to throw me off." Strutting closer to me, she added, "That's how Incognito works, right? Out-plan the others without being made?"

"You've done your homework."

She turned to Krissi and went on. "I should have tried harder to stop you," she tendered, but when I couldn't, I used the info you provided." A sweet smile crossed her lips as she paused. "I never did anything with Danny," she vowed. "I had Angie tell you that to find out if Tommy was into group stuff." She tugged out her phone and showed the screen. "You actually texted to me that he was, right on cue...just a minute ago."

"So, there was no gangbang?" Krissi asked.

Victoria leaned her palm on my thigh as she answered. "I got pretty excited knowing Tommy Halverson was staying next door. I may have practiced my skills on a few guys, just in case. But I told Danny to get lost. I wouldn't do that to you."

"So why would Angie go along with it?"

"She did a few guys, too. Danny was one of them." She leaned over and kissed Krissi's forehead. "I can hardly blame him. You were here."

"It was worth it," Krissi boasted, kissing my cheek. "I didn't make Tommy wear a condom."

"You little sneak," Victoria accused in a playful tone. She hopped on the hammock, prying her bony hips between us and rubbing my belly. "Krissi invited me over for a threesome, Tommy. You wanna go bareback and come inside me?"

I tried to keep my cool as her lanky fingers covered my crotch, but my cock poked its throbbing head through my waistband. Her green gaze dropped to my protruding knob, then back to my eyes. "That answers that question," she purred. Bounding to her feet, she tugged my wrist.

"She does have leadership skills," I jested as I stood and offered my other hand to Krissi.

****

Opening the door to the cabin, I showed them in and closed the door behind me. Krissi patted my backside and pointed to the large ottoman. "Sit for a minute...Tommy," she sassed. "I need to talk to Victoria."

I heard the familiar sound of my pulse pounding in my ears as they stood facing each other a few feet away. Victoria tossed her headband onto an old leaf table beside the wall, then untied her ponytail and shook her head. Krissi dug her hands into Victoria's full black hair and pushed it behind her shoulders. A moan escaped me as they kissed—Krissi standing tip toe. She grasped the hem if Victoria's shirt and offered, "I should thank you for not letting Danny...you know...with you. But you still used me to get to Tommy. I owe you one for that."

Raising her arms, Victoria admitted, "I know. I'm sure you'll get me back."

As Krissi peeled the tight garment up Victoria's torso and over her head, she winked at me and replied, "I plan to get you good."

I sat paralyzed, trying not to let my jaw slacken as they faced each other and undressed. With their clothes piled on the floor, they kissed again—their hands roaming each other's curves and cambers. I tore off my shirt like it was covered in ants, then dropped my shorts to free my aching pole. Krissi broke their kiss and led Victoria before me. They knelt shoulder to shoulder—Victoria off my left thigh, Krissi off my right. Victoria grasped my girth in her lanky fingers. "I'm a little jealous," she admitted. "All this cock was in you bareback."

Krissi giggled and kissed her cheek. "He came inside me," she bragged in a high pitch. The next instant, she lunged over my aching shaft, pressing her lips to the wrap of Victoria's fingers. I leaned back on my hands and groaned aloud as her flaxen shimmers danced in my lap. Through squinted eyes I saw Victoria drop down—her jet-black bangs brushing Krissi's cheek as she flicked my sac and lashed my balls. Her green eyes peered at me as she enveloped my left nut in the warmth of her mouth and lolled it with her tongue.

She sucked gently as I watched in disbelief. Shimmers of blue sparkled in her jet-black hair as she tilted her head and leaned her cheek on my hip. Krissi took her cue and mirrored her, sucking my right nut into her mouth. I thought how easily they could have hurt me by tugging my nuts apart, but their sweet coos and squeaks assured me they offered only sheer frolic. Black and blonde hair spilled over my hips and pelvis as their noses bumped my straight-standing rod side to side.

Trading giggles, they wrapped the base of my cock on both sides. Their upper lips almost touched as they worked up and down the sides, teasing the underside with their tongues. After a few passes, they moved up and shared a long kiss with my aching bulb between the corners of their mouths. I groaned as Krissi broke the kiss and bobbed over my bulb with a hum.

Victoria knelt up straight and arched her back. Just like the first time I saw her, she raised her elbows and tossed her hair behind her shoulders. The sight made my cock thump in Krissi's mouth. It thumped again as I imagined Victoria the night before—pleasing two men while three more stood in line for her. How such small tits could be so damn alluring was forever a mystery to me. She licked her lips, then climbed up and pressed them to mine. With Krissi's tongue lashing my meat, I ran my fingers through Victoria's full hair and hummed into her mouth.

Never unlocking her gaze from mine, Victoria pulled back and asked, "Krissi...have you ever swallowed cum?"

With my cock wrapped firm between her lips, Krissi shook her head and let out a nervous squeak.

A smile broke across Victoria's lips as she dropped back down and brushed her lips to Krissi's forehead. "Let's do it together," she whispered. "I'm a little new to it myself."

They touched upper lips just over my tip as their tongues worked the base of my knob and flicked each other. Blissful pangs of elation grew to an all-encompassing ecstasy as my cock began twitching at the hilt. Victoria cupped my sac and Krissi stroked, but they held their place as reality blended with nirvana and the spasms reached my tingling balls. A mighty jolt heaved a lengthy spurt that splattered off both their upper lips. I wailed in abandon as a bevy of pulsations spurted arcs of pearly cum into their open mouths.

The sight kicked my senses into overdrive, empowering my shaft to hose their cheeks, noses, and even Victoria's forehead. They squealed and cooed—adorned in ribbons of white that dripped off their cheeks, lips, and chins. A final burst decorated Krissi's brow as I leaned back on my elbows and heaved for air. My still-rigid staff oozed from the tip as I watched them rub cheeks, smearing the stripes of semen into a glistening glaze. They kissed—chins dripping as the scent of sperm permeated the air.

Victoria squeezed my girth, pressing with her thumb as she bobbed over it and sucked. Bounding to her feet, she faced away from me and straddled my lap, then rubbed my tingling tip into the slick of her slit. Her warm insides engulfed my head, then the length of my cock as she dropped her ass onto my loins in a single slide to elation. The scruff of her tiny bush scratched against my sac as she shimmed. With my shaft nestled deep in her tight velvet hug, I cupped her tiny breasts from behind while Krissi licked my balls.

Long black hair tickled my face as I lowered my hands over Victoria's firm tummy—her juicy walls basting my cock in her nectar. Dropping my right hand over the scratch of her bush, I circled her erect clit with my middle finger. She raised her chin and cooed, leaning back on my left shoulder. "Lick my clit, Krissi," she begged.

Victoria squealed in delight, flexing forward and tucking her chin as Krissi complied. Her love channel clamped hard around my cock, then relaxed as a flood of warm fluid bathed my buried meat. As it squeezed again, I lifted her lanky frame and let her purge, soaking my lap in a delightful gush.

Again she squirted as Krissi slapped her slit with my meat. My heartbeat pounded in my ears as Krissi licked up the length of my sopping pole. She twiddled the head, then lunged over it, wiping off the sheen before planting it back in Victoria's sloshing slit. I rocked my pelvis forward as Victoria arched, sliding down over my sculpted shaft. "Uh!" she groaned, cascading another burst of cum over my hanging nuts.

Grasping her thin waist, I lifted her off my lap and lay back, setting her on my belly. Her warm slit dribbled onto my pelvis as Krissi stood and climbed over my hips. Pressing my bone-hard beef between their warm tummies, they shared a long kiss. I looked up to see Krissi's golden hair slung over Victoria's shoulder. I grunted as my sandwiched cock thumped a surprise burst between their warm bodies. "Oo," Krissi peeped. "He got your bellybutton."

Victoria giggled and dug some out with her finger. "You need some on your jewel."

My obedient bone responded with another volley that made them both squeal. I couldn't see it, but the fact they were rubbing their breasts and cooing made it clear I impressed them. Never in my life had my staying power been so strong. My cock showed no signs of softening, and the heaving thump acted only as pressure relief for the building eruption brewing in my sac. My only sign of age was my pounding pulse. I had to remember to breathe as they rubbed their bodies together atop me.

Dying to be in Krissi again, I grasped Victoria's waist and pulled. She giggled and slid backwards over my chest and shoulders, squatting over my cheeks. I lifted my chin and dug my tongue into her nectar-rich crevice. She was as every bit as tasty as Krissi, but I somehow noticed the difference in their flavors. Even with her ass cheeks over my eyes, I could tell they were kissing again.

I let out a long, unabated groan as Krissi's warmth registered on my bulb. I moaned again as warm love tissues enveloped my coated shaft and scratchy pubic hairs meshed with mine. The heat of her velvet vault radiated through my rigid meat as she rocked her hips, mixing their nectars on my cock-skin. I felt my busy jewels spread in my sac—hard at work brewing another batch of seed-laden glory.

The ottoman jostled as the girls both climbed off, leaving my staff to wag. "Up, you," Krissi sassed, tugging my arm. She took my place as I stood.

Victoria giggled and straddled over her in sixty-nine position, waving her midnight mane between Krissi's wide-spread thighs. I leaned over her backside and rested my chin in the cleft of her buttocks to kiss Krissi's forehead. Her blue eyes opened as her nose pried its way into the gap of Victoria's ass cheeks.

I shuffled to the end of the ottoman, grasped Krissi's ankles, and outstretched my arms. Victoria lifted her head and guided my cherry-red knob into the gaping gash beneath her chin. I fell into a blissful medley, reaming Krissi's love channel for three or four strokes, then presenting it to Victoria's thin but capable lips for a few bobs.

Several cycles in, Krissi wailed out and bucked her hips. Victoria grasped my chiseled shaft and rubbed the glistening head over Krissi's love button until an arcing burst of reward wet my pelvis. As I rocked forward to cover her purging slit with my under-shaft, she rewarded me with a warm stream that tickled my balls and coated my meat with her syrup.

I looked down to see Victoria resting her chin on Krissi's pelvis, just above the margin of her bush. She smiled, then opened her mouth in a cock-welcoming circle. I reached my fingers into her hair and lay them gently on each side of her head as I presented my bulb to her lips. She kept still as I rocked my hips fore and aft, boning her face in gentle but steady measure.