Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls rubbed back and forth over Krissi's sopping bush as I pumped my cock between Victoria's cheeks. The combination of sight and sensation brought the tingling in my balls almost to the bursting point, but I was in heaven and didn't want to surrender until every bliss-driven stroke had been enjoyed.

I scampered around behind Victoria and planted my slick knob, then grasped her waist and began a long, slow stroke. Krissi flicked my sac with her tongue from beneath each time I thrust to full depth. She flicked along my length as I pulled back and paused. "Come inside Victoria," she urged. "I wanna watch your cock pump your cum into her." With that said, she returned to her delightful antics.

I owed Krissi big-time, and the request was one of absolute ecstasy. It was time. I hastened my stroke to a hardy pace as the pangs and tingles coalesced to a sense of euphoria, then rocked forward and planted my plow deep in Victoria's being. For extra measure, I pulled her hips against my belly. We moaned out together as Krissi worked her magic from below and brought me over the edge.

Deep in the harboring squeeze of the lanky goddess' inner sanctum, my rock-hard cock unleashed its fervor—spraying my warm seed into her depths to the rhythm of Krissi's lashing tongue. I growled like an animal as I pumped the will of my ancestors into her confines. Victoria sang with me as my inseminating beats continued, pooling somewhere deep in the recesses of her beauty.

I felt my balls begin to dangle as my sac emptied into Victoria's well-sated vessel. Krissi's playful tongue began batting them back and forth as my spurts faded to wishful bumps. Rearing back my hips, I felt the cum-coated head of my half-flaccid tool flop onto Krissi's soft round cheek. To my exhausted surprise, it throbbed back to rigid readiness as she lifted her chin and wrapped her lips around it.

I went a few more rounds, though the superhero in me had petered out. Eventually, I wound up flat on my back with a precious princess cuddled up on each side of me—their sticky cheeks blessing my chest as we all napped. I dare say that was another heavenly experience altogether. I remember seeing dusky twilight in the windows as Krissi's round face leaned over me and her fingers brushed my cheek. "See ya' round...Tommy," she sang before bounding across the floor and out the door.

Victoria was still cuddled up to my side. Her gentle snore was like a kitten purring on my chest. There was a priceless, indescribable quality to the feel of her breath on my skin. I knew she was too young to consider a relationship with, and I realized she'd hate me the moment she found out who I was—or wasn't. Still, I couldn't help daydreaming. I lay watching the sky darken out the window and holding her tight to my side.

****

Part Three: Liz the Thespian

I dozed off again until about nine-thirty at night, when Victoria kissed my cheek. "Don't forget me," she sang before she scurried out.

The smell of sperm and estrogen reeked on the well-stained sheets. It was my second night at the cabin—Saturday night, and I hadn't sorted through anything. I never even looked in the shed. There was no time to do any work around the place, since I needed to drive home the next day in order to make it to work on Monday. "Guess I'll come back when I can," I grumbled to myself, heading toward the shower.

I waited till it warmed, then stepped in and got wet. The steam enhanced the scent of youthful estrogen smeared on my body, and the water reconstituted the film left on the skin of my flaccid meat. It seemed a shame to wash off the mixture of delightful genealogies left in the heat of unbridled passion. The few hours of rest had rejuvenated my mind and body, and the memories were flooding back. I closed my eyes and tugged at my stiffening cock.

"Chrissake, Sari," I mumbled, reaching for the soap. I let go of my engorged tool and washed my chest, but left the slippery remnants of ecstasy on my manhood, figuring I'd bask in its glory overnight and wash it off before I left in the morning.

Just as I turned off the water, the doorbell rang. Reckoning it may be Krissi's jilted beau, I thought it best not to answer. But it rang again, then again. It rang a few more times as I dried off. With a deep sigh, I tossed the towel and stepped into my shorts without donning any underwear.

I went straight to the door, not bothering to look out the window. When I opened it, my eyes were blessed by the sight of Victoria's mom, clad in a slender white sundress and black nylons. Her feet were adorned with cute black flat shoes with bows. Not surprisingly, her bright green eyes were as stunning as her daughter's. A plastic tortoise shell band sat atop her head, pulling back her rich auburn hair. Even under the porch light, ruby highlights shimmered in her well-trimmed locks.

She could well have been there to bawl me out, but I somehow didn't care. I was flattered to be in her presence. She was stunning, even in simple garb. Victoria's every precious attribute showed in her stance and eerily capturing gaze. "I know who you are," she claimed.

"Is that something folks say around here?" I asked in jest.

"I knew it as soon as I saw you. You're Sari Shepard...erotic author with a bit of a...modest following."

"Wuh-well," I answered in surprised defense. "I do pretty well in Australia. And E-books are—wait, you read my books?"

"Bits and pieces," she replied. "My husband's a fan of your more...risqué works."

"You'll have to narrow that down," I admitted.

"Are you going to invite us in?"

"Us?"

"It's him, Gary," she proclaimed, turning to the hedges behind her. "Get over here."

The bushes ruffled as a forty-something guy with short brown hair and a stocky build stepped through the gap. "Hey," he offered, brushing his collared t-shirt with his hands. "I'm Gary. You've uh, met Liz. We were hoping to talk with you."

I was jealous. He was by no means ugly, but he just didn't seem like a guy who'd land a catch like Liz. Hiding in the bushes and letting her do the talking didn't help his case, but he was a fan—one with a hot wife and from the looks of the chalet, a hefty wallet. "Liz tells me you've read my books," I boasted.

Gary stuck his hands in his khaki pockets and swayed like a drunk on a boat. "That's uh...why we came over. Can we come in?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied as Liz pushed past me. "Don't mind the mess. Just sit right down."

Liz sauntered in and sat on the sofa, setting her gaze on a fresh heart-shaped stain on the edge of the ottoman. "Have you been getting new ideas?" she asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"A friend uh, had a spill," I replied. "Can I get you a drink? Water, maybe?"

Her green eyes pierced through me as she shot back a knowing glance. "I may have a spill and make another stain," she quipped.

"I-I'll uh...I'll take a water," Gary stammered, sitting beside her.

I snatched Victoria's headband off the leaf table on the way to the kitchen—part of me hoping Liz saw me do it. Grabbing three bottles, I hurried back to hand them out, then pulled back the ottoman and sat down facing my guests.

"I hope you don't mind if I...we...get right to the point." Liz chimed, crossing her long legs. "You write about racy topics, so it shouldn't surprise you that such things do happen. About a year ago, I had an indiscretion. In short, I stayed late at my Pilates class and somehow wound up having sex with the instructor."

"Three times a week for a month," Gary interjected.

"Wait!" I blurted. "I'm not a marriage counselor."

"Please," Gary answered. "Just listen." Twiddling his fingers in his lap, he explained, "When I uh, found out, I slept with my secretary, and—"

"And the bank teller," Liz offered, rolling her eyes. "And some hussy from the internet."

"I'd like to help," I began as my manhood thumped to life. "But like I said—"

"You can," Gary insisted. "I started reading your books...the ones about, you know, swinging couples. Something about how you described it made me realize that it didn't matter how many women I slept with. What I wanted...needed...was to be part of it while Liz...you know. While she—"

"Does another guy," Liz purred before taking a sip of water. Capping the bottle and setting it on the floor beside her, she asked, "Who better than the guy who wrote the book?"

"Books," I answered, trying not to let my voice crackle. "Plural."

"So, you'll do it?" Gary asked.

"W-Well," I stammered, considering the melee in the bedroom and the sheen on my still-glazed shaft. "The place is kinda messy...and you got me outta the shower. Maybe I should wash up and—"

"Not to worry," Liz assured me. "I fell for an exercise instructor. I'm not afraid of a little sweat."

"I-I was thinking," Gary stuttered. "Maybe we could do a scene from one of your books."

Liz leaned forward and peered at me as she responded. "I think Sari and I should act out my first time with Derek. It would let you witness that nagging wonder that tugs at your gut. Once we're started, you can join in and transfer your emotions or whatever the hell they call it."

"But Sari doesn't know what—"

"Neither do you," she interrupted, straightening her left leg and resting her bowed shoe beside me on the ottoman. "Just go with it."

The weight of the situation was apparent, and my cock throbbed to full stiffness in a few beats. With only a pair of pull-over shorts for cover, it rose in my pants like a tent pole. Liz slipped off the couch to kneel in front of me and began, peering into my eyes as she explained, "It was all quite innocent at first. I had showered and put on a sundress a lot like this. I only wanted to talk to talk to Derek...about private lessons for my daughter, Victoria."

"Your daughter?" I asked.

A cunning smile arced across her lips. "You were peeking through the shrubs at her. Gary is her step father."

"Y-You seem too young to—"

"No need to flatter me," she sassed. "You're already getting laid." Leaning on my thighs, she continued. "I heard noises from the back room, so I peeked through the curtain. One of Victoria's friends...Carla Cullen, was bouncing up and down over his lap."

"D-Did you...join them?" Gary asked in a whimper.

Liz dropped her chin between my knees and peered at the post in my pants. "Nope," she replied. "I just watched at first, but Carla was so young and firm. He was holding her by the waist and just—" She blinked and took a breath. "My pussy started getting wet as I saw her gyrate on his lap. I tried to get a better view. That's when I knocked over a stack of rolled up exercise mats."

"They saw you?" he queried, adjusting his crowded crotch.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed, scratching my thighs. "Carla grabbed her clothes and took off. Derek tried to pull up his pants, but he couldn't get them over his cock. It was too stiff." Grasping my waistband, she pulled it down to mid-shaft, leaving my upper half exposed and pressed against my belly. "He had them like this," she explained. "With a guilty, dumbfounded look on his face, like Sari has. I can still remember the scent of fresh pussy. I swear I can smell it now."

My thighs trembled as she brought the dainty hook of her nose up close and sniffed. With a knowing glance, she knelt up straight, pulled her dress over her head and dropped it on the floor in a crumpled in a pile. "Next thing I knew I had taken off my sundress."

"W-Were you wearing underwear?" Gary asked. "Cuz you're not now."

"Don't get technical," she huffed, patting his thigh.

"Stuh-stockings?" he coughed out.

"I wore these for Sari," she offered, lifting her gaze to mine before fixing it on my protruding upper half. "His swinging wife characters wear them often enough."

I worried my cock would rip through its skin as she arched her back and raised her elbows to toss back her hair. She was the picture of divinity. Her arched posture accentuated the precious curves of definition adorning the margins of her firm tummy. The crests of her hips surrendered in delightful re-curve to her thin waist. Her breasts were medium at best, but adorned the slim taper of her torso with a streamlined, sporty appeal. My cock thumped at the thought of planting my seed in the garden below the pea-sized pit of her navel.

I gawked at the diamond on her ring finger as she ran her palms up my thighs and brought her lips an inch from my trapped head—her breath wafting over the fuzz on my pelvis. A shiver ran through me as she kissed my crown. I threw my head back and sighed as she lashed her tongue back and forth across the base of my bulb. "This really does taste like pussy," she declared in a sexy growl. "Who was the little tart? Anyone local?"

"Another fan," I quipped, lifting my hips off the cushion to tug my shorts over my hips. Kicking them on the floor, I spread my legs and rocked my pelvis forward to better present my offering.

"That's just what Derek did," she tendered, leaning in to stroke my thumping staff. "I couldn't help myself, Gary. I was kneeling before a stiff cock that had just been in a young pussy. I needed to compete...I had to give it more pleasure than she did. Does that make sense?"

"I-I guess," he whimpered.

"Do you need any more narration, or should I just act out the scene from here?"

Gary looked like he'd been electrocuted as he stared on from the sofa. He dug his hand into his pants and groaned out, "Show me."

A smile bent her long ruby lips as she drew them close to my aching knob and whispered, "It went like this." She lunged over half my cock and sucked, bobbing up and down.

Gary moaned as loud as I did as we watched Liz's lips travel back and forth over the vein lines mapping my shaft. She peered into my eyes as she sucked—her eyes beaming with the same neon green intensity as her daughter's. Popping me out, she whispered, "It's all over you. There had to be more than one."

"I don't kiss and tell," I replied in a low moan.

"I can tell they were young," she added with a sexy growl to her voice. "If you see the little hotties again, tell them I said they're delicious." With a quick smile, she nodded over my loins again.

I ran my fingers through Liz's hair and turned to Gary. "Ol' Derk was feeling damn good at this point," I jested, squinting as she lolled my knob.

"Dewek," Liz corrected with my cock still in her mouth. "Gep hib name wight." Again she lunged over my pole and shook her full mane over my lap. After a few bobs, she flicked her way down my shaft and licked all over my sac. "I made sure I cleaned off all pussy juice," she declared. "To replace it with my own."

"On Derek or Sari?" Gary asked.

"Think, Gary," I proposed, watching Liz work on my jewels.

Tugging my staff up straight, she stroked with her thumb and forefinger and sucked my balls one at a time.

"You never do that to me," Gary whined.

"She dib fo Dewek," I joked as her stroke became fervent. Digging my hands under her arms, I leaned back and added, "I bet I know what happened next."

"You got that right," she growled, straddling my hips and planting my head in her slick hole. With a quick shim, she slid halfway down my shaft and wiggled, coating me with her welcome. I grasped her by the waist and guided her down my engorged tool until the ooze of her clench tickled my balls and her bush meshed with mine. The tops of her nylons scratched against my thighs as she rocked her hips. "You wanted to know, Gary," she moaned. "This is what happened."

Rubbing the margins of her tummy with my thumbs, I peered at her navel as she rolled her hips atop my loins. "That was your cue, Gary," I grunted. "Derek didn't call and ask you to join in. Don't expect me to, either."

He stood and tore at his garments like they were on fire. An instant later, he stood beside us—a bit close to my left shoulder for comfort. His stiff tool stood straight—topped off by a cherry-red knob. Liz leaned forward onto her hands and fixed her eyes on it. "That's the Gary I know," she offered. "I love that big, meaty crown."

"Just keep your balls off my shoulder," I complained.

Liz leaned forward and kissed my ear, then rested her chin on my shoulder as Gary offered his hardy head to her mouth. He sounded like a foghorn as she began to bob over half his length—her jasmine scented hair shaking in my face. I dropped flat on the ottoman and rocked my hips to ream her. Looking up, I watched Liz please her husband's tortured cock. Her lips wrapped it tight and her cheek quivered from the beat of her tongue lashing his engulfed bulb.

"I-I can't hold back!" he cried as his girth thumped between her lips.

Liz took it in stride, humming as he bellowed and his underside began to pulsate. A dribble of white escaped the corner of her mouth as she gulped and clamped tight again. It ran off her chin, just missing my arm as I dodged to the right. Gary panted as his beats faded off and the outline of his balls became visible in his sac.

"I can't believe I went so quick!" he moaned apologetically.

"Relax," I urged from beneath. "You were excited. You'll get it back."

"This should help," Liz squealed. She shuddered and threw her head back as her inner architecture clamped around me and began to pulsate. I raised her halfway up my cock and let her blissful purge cascade down my hilt and over my balls. "There's that stain you promised me," I boasted as it soaked the fabric.

Liz dismounted and backed up, then knelt on the floor and plunged over my glazed meat. Gary scampered around behind her—his re-stiffening staff wagging. By the time he knelt behind her, it stood arrow-straight. He pushed down and planted it, then grasped her hips and began rocking as Liz sucked my cock and fondled my nuts. His hazel eyes grew round with wonder at the sound of his loins slapping off her buttocks. He stared at her hair as it washed and waved over my loins. "Sh-She does that well, huh, Sari?"

"You're a lucky guy," I answered.

"Bet you wish I was there, huh Liz?"

She winked at me and responded with a hum.

Gary increased his pace as his face reddened. "Gawd, you're wet, babe," he blurted. "You gonna swallow his load? I'd like to see that."

Liz shook her head—still sucking my cock. She bounded to her feet and hopped over to the sofa, then lay back and spread wide—her gaping slit trickling over her buttocks. "You need to watch him come in me," she proposed, bucking her hips. "Then plunge your cock in his spunk and come on top of it."

"That has a ring to it," I acknowledged, kneeling between her stocking-covered thighs and wrapping my elbows under her knees.

Gary had finally found his nerve. He knelt on the couch beside her and aimed his glistening turret at her lips. Liz cooed and lunged over it, reaching down to guide me into battery with her lanky fingers. Her sopping crevice made sloshing noises as I broke into rhythm. Bending at the knees, she held the backs of her thighs as I slapped my balls off her ass. My pounding hips rocked her legs forward with each thrust, bumping her knee into Gary's hip.

It was pure carnal euphoria—reaming the lust-slickened love channel of a beautiful wife in heat at her husband's request. The more I enjoyed her pelvic paradise, the happier he seemed. Liz sang and hummed in constant consent, welcoming each stroke of my piston. Gary howled each time she dashed his jewels or plunged over his knob.

Again her love channel flooded, but I kept a steady measure and let her juices run off my balls and onto the floor. Gary rocked his pelvis back and forth, pumping her face in a manner much like I did with Victoria. With a hardy howl, he pulled out and dropped his balls over her mouth to let her lash them. "Come in her box, Sari!" he urged. "She wants your seed in her!"