All Comments on 'Mistakes'

by kamillelove

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 10 years ago
Really good start

I love Boris Kodjoe and I think he'd be first in line to knock Harrison's punk ass out! I can't wait to see who's in store for Kimani because she's right, she can't take him back. Good job!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Harrison doesn't deserve Kimani but she need to be sure a divorce is what she wants. She can't be blamed for throwing away a marriage that was already destroyed by Harrison. I don't think Harrison will be faithful for long if she stays. He is too addicted to a pretty face and some ass. The trust is gone and Kimani will be living in misery always wondering if he is stepping out on her again. That is not healthy for either one of them.

I hope there is more. We got to know what Kimani decides.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

PLEASE don't have her take that asshole back! Once a cheater, always a cheater

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderalmost 10 years ago

I'm hooked! Can't wait for your next installation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sounds polynesian

Put this story into IR instead of lumping only the Blacks and Whites into that category;disregarding the Browns and Yellows who accounts for 60% of this earth population.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!

Kimani is a real fighter!! Love this. Wish more men would realize that when a woman is fed up there's no undoing the hurt.

I hope she sticks to her guns and divorces his ass there are plenty of other Boris lookalikes in the sea.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Glad someone finally quit picking on the girls. Ten Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous