All Comments on 'Mistakes Ch. 02'

by kamillelove

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Love this story a lot. I do hate the predicaments each couple is facing. This is written very well....can't wait for update.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Kimani is going to take Harrison back, she love him too much not to. I wonder how he would feel if Kimani was to cheat on him? Once they make up I bet the baby news will drop and cause more problems.

Nia is a stupid girl. Getting involved with her doctor who is stilled married is asking for trouble. Not taking care of her pregnancy issues before diving into dating is another headache. Jase is making an even worse decision by getting involved. He will not be able to hit it and quit it like he said he will.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN IS CHEATING NOT CHEATING

Gender, The Act and # of Times Excluded. TK U MLJ LV NV

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderalmost 10 years ago
Loving it!

I feel so many ways with how this story can go! I am happy that Mani and Harrison are trying to work it out but on the other hand, I wonder what it would be like if she moved on... or cheated. And Nia, I'm like fuck, why you gotta be preggo and further ruin what's trying to be fixed with Mani and Harrison and getting a love interest in that sexy ass Jase! Like ugh, I just want her to the be evil bitch who cheated because it makes life so much easier, but I love that you are bringing more complexities to her than just the side chick. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

I bet wify hits the roof when she finds out hubby got his mistress pregnant. How she could ever trust him again is beyond me. Once a cheater always a cheater. What's to say that if they have an argument in the future he won't go out and find more ass. Not only is he a cheater but a liar as well, his word means nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the wait....

is EXCRUCIATING this must be the 6th time im checking on this story hoping to see 2 new chapters updated or something. Dont leave a good story high and dry it deserves to be completed #avidreader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous