All Comments on 'Mister Gabe Ch. 07'

by dainii

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep on posting

How many more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
enjoying the story

Hope you get the next chapter up sooner then later, but guess I'll be waiting. How many more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice and short

Well written. This one didn't move the plot along too much - looking forward to seeing what happens next.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 9 years ago
Seriously? Romance?

Incest, abuse, mutilation, BD with or without SM, underage sex, rape, public humiliation, torture, non-consensual, mind control, and so much more that chapters of this story have had scenes cut from them to be on this site...but those issue, I have no right to judge.

What I do wonder is despite all of that, when its posted in the Romance section it earns a 4 star plus rating? Sure maybe in NON-CON, INCEST, BDSM or even Erotic Novels... But Romance. I think I'm missing something. Even as a stand alone chapter...Romance? 4 stars????

I appreciate the offering for what it was worth, I just think it's in the wrong place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome Back

Well, its good to see your back. I wasn't sure you would return. The sex scenes in this chapter were just right. Not too much to be boring but enough to keep it interesting. However, Erin is a distraction to the plot. What is DD going to do with MGabe and his wife, Jen? Will David finally extract his revenge against MGabe? Will he forgive his wife's treachery and slavish obsession with MGabe. Will Jen want to return to David and her family or is she destined to be MG's permanent slut & whore? Can Jen successfully transition out of her situation? Does she want to? These people are living in a very twisted and depraved life style/drama. Unhealthy situations like this story usually don't have happy endings....can't wait to see how it ends. 5x5

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Well, if I have to wait...

I'll just have to wait, because I want it to be as good as the previous chapters. I can't even imagine the final outcome between David and Jennifer, with knowledge of how the story started.

Don't do like "goodhusband" and start a story "Awakenings" which I followed expectantly, but after about 25 chapters, he dropped it, and never finished it, as far as I know.

5 *'s

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
A theme to possibly cover in the final chapters

Jen gets off on humiliating Dave in public. She did it long ago with Paul in the lake scene, then twice with the Rat, and of course for two years with Gabe. Dave doesn't seem to realize that it turns her on, but if he did, he would also know for certain that she doesn't actually love him.

Jen mainly seems to resent Dave, probably because he doesn't dominate her like she wants. She only stayed with him out of habit, and was always open to finding a master. So she acts out her resentment by humiliating Dave.

Dave doesn't really love her either. If he did he would have taken her back by force and protected her long ago. He protects the women he truly loves (Erin and Sara) but not Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Going to finish?

Are you going to finish this? Hopefully sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish?

Really, It's been 4 months since this chapter. Your last comment was a "number" of months. Surprised is all. Not that I liked the theme, but chapter 6 gave me hope for redemption of Dave. And a complete fucking of Jen, Gabe, MP and the rest of the law firm.

Wish you would finish this sooner rather than later. Never vote until stories are completed. As it stands would vote 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Jennifer's side

I am finding the story line interesting, intriguing and sexual stimulating. One aspect that I would enjoy seeing you explore is to write the scenes of Jen in her sexual situations after Dave leaves her to Mr Gabe's desires. These scenes could be either Jen's or Mr Gabe's telling of the adventures away from Dave. An example I am referring to is the party where Dave refuses to allow Mr Gabe to have Sara and after Dave leaves the party while Jen stays she is obviously sexual used by Mr Gabe. Another is the Christmas party at Dave's office where he give his notice and leaves the party while Jen stays and is sexual used by Mr Gabe and associates. Also adding story lines of the sexual adventures Mr Gabe puts Jen through when they are together or with others away from Dave. I think adding these aspects to the story line would add a new dimension to the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When will we see the next chapter

Enjoy this story , need to know more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really hope this will be finished

Please find the time to finish this tale...

TarcoTronTarcoTronover 8 years ago
Finished

The complete story is now available on Amazon Kindle. Just for you information. Don't know if it will released here in a couple of month, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read it SPOILER alert

I have read the "Amazon- version", couple of changes again. Still a very good story, but in my opnion with a very sad not to say depressing ending.

Hope the author, if he ever decide to post the "missing" chapters, thinks about changing the last 10-20% of his tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spoiler Alert (Disappointed Mister Gabe Story)

I also got the Kindle version of the continuing story of Mister Gabe (aka Black bastard)

Throughout the story it was how he was going to get back at the Black Bastard, well

it was a very disappointing on how little anything is mentioned about getting back at him. Oh a few things are mentioned credit card issues and his lease on his airplanes

cancelled that was it nothing else. We eventually find out when Jen called one of the kids that Gabe didn't make parole again. That's nice what happen about telling us what he was finally busted for and for how long. A rushed and lousy ending sorry I paid for it.

Wizard1983Wizard1983almost 7 years ago
The Rest of the Story

FYI there is a re-write of this story on Amazon for Kindle. There are quite a few changes from this version but basically the same story and it does have a conclusion to the saga. I bought it and read it.

guan818guan818over 4 years ago
Finish what you have started pls!

It has been more than 4 years since the last chapter posted, when will be the next chapter coming? Aren't we patient enough?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous