Mister Gabe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Erin. Thank you for telling me all of that. Now let me be clear about some things. One, I love you, and I do not know what I would do without you in my life. This last twenty-four hours has hammered that truth home to me. Two, I agree that my love for all of you does not diminish, in the least, my love for any one of you, and each of you are special in your own way. Three, I vow to never 'SM' you...'C' may have told you that I don't really like it even though I've agreed to give her what she needs. Four, and this is critical, if you ever have to choose between me and anouther person, man or woman, Chris or somebody else, I want...No, I insist, that you choose the other."

She gasped at that and cried out "no!"

"I insist because, whatever you think, I do not own you. At some point you may find someone special that you want to share 100 percent of your life with. If that time comes, then I insist that you go with it." She started to speak, but I covered her mouth with a kiss and then murmured, "that subject is closed Erin."

She looked at me and her face turned from a frown to an impish grin, stating, "I won't argue with you, sir." Then she wriggled herself again and we both noted that I had gone a bit soft during our intense conversation. She frowned again and then grinned again, sliding up and off me to press her breasts into my chest. Softly she said, "my mommy said that she really liked fucking you too, Mister Dane, sir. She wants me to ask you in the nicest way possible if you would please surprise her at her house again and fill her cunt with your fantastic cock." Erin giggled and kissed me, "she really did you know."

The thought of EM that flashed through my mind, combined with Erin's nipples pressed in to me served to restore the 'stiff' in my prick. She pushed back from my chest causing me to blindly poke her in the butt, "ooohhh, does Mister Dane want to fuck my poor, underused ass? Does he? Hmmm, please Mister Dane, sir, will you please fuck me, hard, in my butt? Please."

I laughed. The little girl voice that she used got to me. I grabbed Erin by the waist and flipped her off of me, positioning her on her hands and knees with me behind her. My cock was fully lubed with Erin's own juices so I grabbed her by the hips and pushed my cock into her. I took it slowly to allow her time to adjust, but she still had to gasp for breath, falling from her hands so that her upper body was on the bed with her tits pressed into the mattress. From this angle she looked even for more beautiful if that was possible.

I was just beginning a slow in-out motion when we both heard a phone ring. I stopped moving and looked over at my phone on the bedside table. It was not ringing, so I leaned sideways a bit, without leaving Erin's butt, and fished around in the covers until I found her phone. It was ringing and there was a picture of man – Christopher I assumed – showing. "Erin, it is Christopher."

"She grunted and rose to her elbows motioning for me to hand her the phone. I did but otherwise remained motionless as she answered.

"Chris. Yes, I'm with him. Yes, I'm ok, and he seems to be getting better." I grinned at myself and started to move again in the young woman's ass. Erin's head flipped around to look at me, a startled look in her eyes, "umhh, yes, Christopher...unghh..." I picked up the pace but tried to avoid obvious slapping noises as my groin impacted her butt cheeks, "unngghh...y...yes Chris, I am. He is. Y...y...yes, right now. Oh gaaawwwddd!" I picked up the pace again and was now bottoming out in her. "Fuck! Christopher...he is fucking my ass! Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, unngghh...it feels so fucking goooood!" She paused to just breath raggedly for a bit, clutching the phone to her face. "What? Fuck, Chris, no...n...no Chrisss." She looked at the phone, and threw it down on the bed, collapsing again onto her face.

I was slamming into her, hard. The sound of our flesh impacting each other was loud, but not loud enough to cover Erin's wails of pleasure. I had cum not so long ago, so I was able to keep it up for at least twenty minutes during which she came at least twice. I could see that she was building to a climax again. Some distant part of me heard a soft knock on the door but I didn't acknowledge that it was our door as I drove hard into my young lover, filling her bowels with my seed.

We both collapsed upon the bed, bathed in sweat and panting heavily.

As our breathing quieted we both heard the soft but insistent knock. I was still lying on Erin's back, so slid off of her, falling to one side on the bed. We looked at each other. "That is Chris," she whispered, "he said he was coming."

I raised my eyebrows in question, "why didn't you stop me?"

"Stop you? David, I've been missing you and your cock for four months. There is no fucking way that I am ever going to 'stop' you when you want to fuck me." And she giggled. Then she pushed herself up and started to rise from the bed, "it was going to happen sometime, so it might as well as be now." She was searching for her clothes at the side of the bed when she paused to look at me, and with a sad smile said, "if it doesn't go well then at least you can give me a ride home with you."

The knocking sounded again and we could both faintly hear, "Erin?"

"Fuck it!" she said and threw the t-shirt that she had been clutching on to the ground. She strode over to the door and flung it open revealing a young man on the other side. Erin was buck naked, sporting a full body flush from our recent activity, and extremely hard nipples. She reached out to grasp the man by the lapel and pull him into the room, slamming the door behind him. While she was doing that I rolled over but only succeeded in attaining a sitting position on the side of the bed.

Chris staggered in, trying to retain his balance as he was trying to steady the tray with three cups on it that he held, while trying to both stare and not stare at his nude freshly fucked girlfriend. From where I sat, looking at Erin's backside, I could see a rivulet of cum dripping from her asshole down her leg. I'm sure that she could feel it.

All of us stayed motionless...a very awkward silence reigned. I broke the silence by rising from the bed, my semi-hard cock bouncing on my thigh, and then Erin said quietly, "Christopher, I told you not to come over here."

"I...I had to. I'm sorry Erin. I know you told me, but...I had to. I love you Erin. I had to."

More silence, during which I pulled my jeans on and sat in one of the chairs.

Erin reached over to take the tray from Chris's hands, which were starting to tremble. She said, "Christopher, this is Mister Dane. I belong to him." She paused, "Mister Dane, this is Christopher. He is my boyfriend...or at least I hope that he still is." She handed the tray to me, and I pulled one of the cups – of coffee – from the tray to take a sip, and then she directed Chris to sit on the bed where I had been a moment before. I could see his eyes trail down her lovely form and then stop, affixed on her legs. As she turned to motion me to pass her one of the coffees which she gave to her boyfriend, I could see twin trails of cum rolling down her thighs from her cunt and ass.

He held the cup, but didn't drink. Instead he spoke, "you let him cum in you too? You told me that we couldn't have sex because you weren't on the pill." My eyes widened at that and Erin gave me a quick glance before she sat beside her boyfriend, taking his hands in hers.

"Christopher. You 'love' me? You've never said that before. Do you still 'love' me, even seeing what you are seeing here?"

He just stared into her eyes – for all intents I was not in the room – and nodded slowly before repeating softly, "he came in you?"

Erin pursed her lips and then softly stated, "yes. Christopher, you and I cannot have sex unless Mister Dane tells me it is ok to. I haven't asked him permission yet, but it has nothing to do with me being on the pill. And yes, he came in me. Twice. Once in my cunt and once in my ass. Mister Dane can cum on me, or in me, whenever he wants. I already told you, I belong to him." He opened his mouth to speak but she continued, "and before I leave here he is going to cum in my mouth and I will swallow all of his seed." She paused, and then continued very softly, "are you sure you want to 'love' me Christopher? I belong to this man. He is my lover, my friend, and my master. He is my best friend. He will always be all of those to me. Always." She said the last while glancing over her shoulder to look me in the eyes. She turned back to Christopher.

"I don't know." He sighed. "Are you on the pill? Did you lie about that?"

"No! Christopher, I have never, and never will, lie to you. Why do you think I'm letting you see me like this, with David? Why do you think that I just told you what I did? Even if that means you run screaming from this room, I will never lie to you."

I had to interrupt, "Erin," I said quietly, "since when are you 'not' on the pill?"

She turned to face me, and then knelt at my feet, reaching out to hold my hand to her face. "Since I left for school, Mister Dane, sir. Why did I need to be on the pill when I wasn't going to be fucking anyone for almost a year? Or so I thought." She took a breath, "you aren't cross with me are you?"

"You know the possibilities, young woman. Are you sure?"

She looked back at Christopher, and then arose to place herself in my lap. "Yes, David, I am fully aware." She kissed me on the lips. "I am in absolutely no risk. If...no...when I become pregnant...because it is going to happen eventually – Sara and I have talked about that - when I become pregnant I know that you will take care of me and our child, and that we will live happy lives with you and everybody else."

I nodded. She was right. "I love you Erin, " I whispered again.

She kissed me and then left my lap to go back to Christopher, kneeling at his feet and grasping his hands in hers. "This is the way it is Chris. This is me. David is my love. But I love others too, as he does. There is room in our hearts and lives for more. But most people, I know, most people won't accept that. Do you?"

He just gasped out, "I don't know," and arose, dropping her hands. He stood over her, drinking in her face for a long moment before glancing over at me and then he strode to the door and out.

We both sat staring at each other for a few minutes before I said, "Erin, baby, I'm sorry."

She waved her hand at me and replied, "I'm not sure that that is it Dave. He has to think. That was a bit more than I was planning on happening to him at one time." I got up to sit beside her. "Why don't we get dressed and go get something real to eat. I don't feel like just coffee," and she pointed at the tray that Christopher had brought, "although that was thoughtful of him."

I nodded and stood, pulling her to her feet.

We showered, dressed and went outside. She pulled me towards a strange SUV, "this is his folks' vehicle. They lent it to me last night when Chris told them I needed to go for a while."

Erin drove us to family restaurant where we could eat. Inside, we ordered and waited. "You know," she said, "in all of our talk about loving people, neither one of us mentioned Jennifer." That surprised me, but it was true. "I said that sometimes I really loath that woman, but I didn't really mean it David. She is Sara's mom, and Sara, Mike and Molly are all good people. They wouldn't be 'who' they are without her...so she is 'good' in my book too. Most of the time." She paused to sip at her ice tea, "do you love her David?"

That had been the question that I had been wrestling with for months, and especially so during the long drive of the night before.

I told Erin, in detail, everything that had been going on since she left for school. Some of it we had touched on before during our telephone calls, but this time I didn't leave anything out. I also told her my views on it all.

Erin said, "It would be hard not to understand why you feel the way you do. But...but, Mister Dane, consider this. Jennifer is owned by Mister Gabe, and she feels," she held up her hand to forestall me, "she feels, rightly or wrongly, that you gave her to Mister Gabe." She paused to take a calming breath and continued, "Jennifer probably doesn't understand why you are feeling this way." Again she held up her hand as I opened my mouth to reply, "no, David, let me finish. She loves Mister Gabe because he something so different from you...or at least so different from what you were. Your wife also loves Sara, Molly, Mike, and maybe Brock. The rest of the cocks and cunts – and yes, there are cunts involved - in her life are just sex...the way they would be for me if you would ever tell me to fuck somebody else. You love all of us, including 'C'...who, by the way, is probably somebody else that Jennifer loves...so I don't think that you should really stick to the old-Dave perspective of Jennifer betraying you." She sighed, "As much as Jen seems to be 'doing things to you', they are really being done at Mister Gabe's command – because he really does not like you at all. I do think that she still loves you David, and I think that she really believes that when Mister Gabe is done with her – as he has been 'done' with so many others before – she will come back to you. She will be happy with the new you – probably happier - and the new life of multiple lovers that you have. I really, really believe that."

My Erin was an extremely adult young woman, and I couldn't help but marvel at her. Her perspective forced me to think and re-evaluate my feelings. I would have to think more on her words...much more.

Our food arrived and we ate in silence. As we finished I quietly stated, "you may be right Erin. It may be just 'me' having a tough time moving the Jen-and-me thing into our new reality." I sighed, "I will stop being a prick to her, and just see what happens. Besides, it is really the black bastard that picks at me."

Erin smiled and then laughed, "aren't you glad you came to see me?"

"Absolutely!" I paid the bill and we headed back to the hotel.

We pulled in to the parking lot to see Christopher leaning against a Jeep, obviously waiting. I touched Erin on the arm and told her to go talk with him and that I'd head up to the room. I nodded to the young man as I walked past him into the hotel.

Sometime later I heard a soft knock on the door so went to open it. Erin was standing there, holding Christopher's hand. "May we come in Mister Dane" she whispered? I nodded and held the door for them, then went to sit on the edge of the bed (which I had made), leaving the two chairs for them. Erin watched, and then nodded. She gently pushed Christopher down in to one of them and then stood before me.

"Mister Dane, sir. My Christopher would like to say something to you." She sat down beside me.

We watched as the young man cleared his throat. "Ahem...Mister Dane." He coughed, "let me start again. Mister Dane," I could see Erin nodding encouragement at him out of the corner of my eye, "Erin is my girlfriend, and I do believe that I love her. You have an, uhh, an unconventional relationship with her. I really don't know how I feel about that, but she has convinced me to give it a try...at least for now...to see how it works." He sighed and continued, "she has said that we cannot have sex. I respected that wish before I understood where it was coming from, but she made the point that she has to be the one to ask your permission...which she says she won't do yet. So...I guess...I will still respect that, even though when I think about it, it makes me mad."

"Good!" from Erin. I turned to her. "Mister Dane, I think that you are in a better place now, so you can probably go home. You should go home – Sara and everybody are still concerned about you. I'm ok. Christopher still wants me to stay the rest of the holidays with him. But," and she held up her hand to me, "I know that I promised you something else before you go, so we are going to use that as a bit of an experiment for Chris." Huh? I saw Christopher gulp, and then nod.

Erin slid from the bed beside me and pushing my knees apart, knelt between them. Her small hands were soon busy undoing my belt as she whispered, "I told you David, that you were going to fuck my mouth, and cum down my throat before we were done here today." Then in a slightly louder voice, "my Christopher is going to watch me blow you, sir, and swallow your cum." She stopped talking while she unzipped me and then pulled my pants and shorts down, and off, folding them carefully before placing them on the floor. She glanced at my stiffening prick, and then looked up at me and very quietly said, "then we'll see if he can take it or not."

My eyes had been glued to Erin's, but as she reached up to grasp my prick, needing both hands to cover about two thirds of it, I looked up at Chris. His eyes were glued upon his girlfriend's hands.

Erin began to stroke me. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Chris, come over here and kneel beside me. You may as well watch up close."

With a little hesitation, he did just that, moving to kneel beside Erin. She grinned at me, and then smiled at Christopher, "watch this." She opened her mouth and bent forward to push herself down on my prick. We could both see her cheeks billowing as she sucked and rolled her tongue around my cockhead.

"Chris," I said, my voice raspy, "take her shirt off. It is always better to see her tits bounce while she is doing this." He looked up at me, but then just did as I asked, pulling Erin's shirt off – momentarily disengaging her mouth from me.

As soon as the shirt cleared her head she was back at it wetting down my cock with her spit before she paused again, speaking to her boyfriend, "Chris, now that I've got it all wet...see how I've spread the spit up and down Mister Dane's cock while I licked the head? Now that it is all wet, I want to show you what I can do." She glanced up at me, "Mister Dane, it has been quite a while. If I get in trouble, will you please help me out?" I grinned and nodded at her, and then grinned again at the young man's obvious confusion.

With that, Erin licked the head again, like an ice cream cone, and then she sat up on her knees to get a better angle and pushed her open mouth down on me. She managed about two thirds of my cock before she gagged and reflexively pulled off, gasping for breath, "David! You said you would help!"

She stood and bent at the waist with her beautiful breasts dangling enticingly, putting one hand on my thigh and the other on Chris's shoulder for balance, and then pushed her open lips down onto my rock hard cock again. This time, as soon as she got about half way, I grasped her head in both hands and pulled her roughly down. She gagged in the same place as before, but this time I held her there and then pulled her down again. Chris was starting to protest but subsided when he saw that Erin was not struggling at all. Finally, with a last pull, her lips met the base of my cock. Given the angle I couldn't see it, but I could tell by the way his eyes startled wide open that Chris was watching his girlfriend's throat bulge with my cock buried deep within it.

I held her until I felt her tap my thigh and then released her. She bounced off of my cock and gasped for air, turning to Christopher, "did you see that? I had the whole thing down my throat! Isn't that just fucking awesome!"

I wasn't sure Chris agreed or not, but I pulled Erin down again rasping, "Erin, you have to finish me."

"Oh, gawd, Mister Dane, I'm sorry." She bent down and started to really pump me, using her hands, her lips, her tongue and her throat. Her tits were bouncing and jiggling. I told Christopher that he should stand over her and pinch her nipples. He jumped up and bent over her back, reaching around to grip her firm tits. I wasn't sure whether this was the first time he was feeling her naked or not, but it was obvious that he was getting very excited.