Mister Gabe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was a very, very talented cocksucker, especially for someone so young and relatively inexperienced. So talented in fact, that I did not last long at all. I warned her that I was coming and then pulled her down tight to my balls again before unleashing ropes of cum straight down her throat. I held her there as I drained into her. I released her to crash down onto her knees and I fell back on the bed. We were both panting heavily.

Finally I had my breathing under control enough to sit up again. Erin was lovely, with a thin line of cum and drool extending from the corner of her mouth down to her breast. Christopher was staring at her still heaving tits. I also noticed that the young man had a sizeable tent in the front of his pants.

"Erin," I spoke to gain her attention, and motioned to her boyfriend's waist, "it looks like he enjoyed the show. I think that you should take care of him now."

"Oh Mister Dane, can I? Thank you, sir."

I stood up and stepped around the couple as Erin started on Chris's pants – with no protest from him. While she was blowing him, I stepped into the shower quickly. When I got out she was still at it, so I dressed and gathered my things into my travel bag. Finally I sat down...just in time to hear the young man scream that he was coming, and watch my young woman hold him tight to her face with both hands clutching his naked ass. When he was done she held him in place so that she could carefully lick him clean, and then she stood to hug him tightly. Done, she came to me and pulled me out of the chair for a hug and a whispered, "thank you."

"You two should go back to Chris's now." Looking directly into Erin's eyes I continued, "I am fine and will head home tomorrow."

They looked at each other, the young woman with a hopeful expression on her face and the young man still grinning like an idiot. He nodded to her and she laughed before pulling her shirt back on. I, for the first time, shook Christopher's hand, and then kissed my girl, whispering in her ear, "I do love you Erin...and no, I do not give you permission to 'bed' this young man. I will see you in March. Have a merry Christmas...and thank you Erin."

For my readers...the next chapter will take a number of months to be complete. Be patient.

Thank you