Mister Jack Miller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She talked of their separation, but for some reason, she had yet to go all the way and file for divorce, talking about tax breaks and social acceptance. "But it's been over for awhile now, Jackie. But don't feel bad, because I'm dealing with it. I know now that it's not about me, but it's just a decision that he made, and I'm learning to live with it." Even as she said this, her sobs began again, as if she were needing one more good cry over it. "I almost called you a couple of times, but I didn't want you to see me in such a mess. I'm so glad I can talk to you Jackie. I'm so glad."

I brought her close to me again in a hug, pulling her up onto my lap. As she wrapped her legs around me and we clung tight and warm to one another, I kissed her neck and let her cry on my shoulder for awhile. I began to whisper into her ear, repeating "It's okay, baby...I'm here for you...It's okay, Allie...It's okay..." and I once again recalled that night, when she was the one that was saying those very same words to me after our fight and my "accidental" orgasm... After a few moments, we relaxed our embrace, and I reached over to grab a Kleenex off the bedside table, as I did, the leaning motion forced me to push my hard-on up against her moist pussy, and I felt her do her best to grip my shaft through the flannel of my pajamas. I sat back up again, and wiped her tears off her face, after which she took it from me and wiped my tears. We laughed into each others' eyes, and with our hands on each others sides, we simultaneously leaned in towards one another...

Thinking about it later, I had tried to decide whether the first kiss I had shared with Shari on the plane or the one I now began with my own sister was a more perfect expression of joy and contentment, and to this day, I could not tell you which one ranked higher. But I was not thinking of Shari when I kissed Alex, I was totally in the moment. It was a different kiss, to be sure. While both kisses had elements of grief relieved and comfort, this one I shared now with Alex had something I didn't have with Shari, and that was history. So many thoughts and feelings of so many moments that Alex and I had spent together over the last forty years came flooding into my head as our lips touched. The spark of electricity and urgency, as if this moment was the culmination of a life-destiny, coursed through our bodies as our tongues touched and everything disappeared. The singleness of purpose I felt when I reached to tear the shirt off of her (buttons flying!) at the same moment she clawed to pull my pajamas off was palpable. We were one, and there was no getting around it.

She sat back down on my lap, sliding down onto my cock. I didn't stop to wonder when she had taken her panties off as she wrapped her legs around me once more and started a new kiss. Nothing had really changed from what it was thirty seconds previous, except that now we were naked and my cock was deep inside her. We didn't so much fuck as we just kind of stayed together like that for a long time. We didn't even really grind our hips together. We didn't need to. We just needed to be together, so there we were. Hugging just as tightly as Shari and I had hugged in her room a few hours before, Kissing just as fervently. But this was a different passion. It was about just being together, being there for one another.

I sensed, over the half hour or so we sat like that, that she had come at least twice (she later told me that she had had her first orgasm before we even were completely naked), and even after I came inside her, we sat there for another ten or twenty minutes, just holding onto each other, sharing warmth, sharing our lives with one another. Brother and sister, inseparable. I didn't even notice the exact moment when I finally slipped out of her.

Finally, though, the awkwardness of the position got to us, and we had to move and stretch a little bit. I leaned over and she rolled off of me, lying down with her head on one pillow. She pulled the covers up to her shoulders, kissed me on the thigh and said, "Thanks, Jackie. That meant a lot to me."

I stroked her hair, not unlike I had stroked Shari's hair a few hours before. "Me too, Sis. Thanks."

Just before she drifted off again, she said, "Oh, by the way, those two cell phones you left in here have been ringing a lot since you left this afternoon. You probably got about forty messages."

"Thanks, Al. I'll check 'em out. Good night."

"G'night," she said, and within less than a minute she was sound asleep with a big smile on her face.

********

I got up after Alex had fallen asleep and went over to the TV table. Sure enough, both phones had messages. My old phone had clearly won the race, because there were twenty-one messages there. Nineteen were from Wendy, and they basically rode the tidal wave of emotions that she was feeling now. Some were nothing but vitriol and rage, others were pleading for forgiveness, but none of them really did anything to stir my emotions. How could they after what I'd been through today? One was from the lawyer confirming that he had finally processed the papers Wendy had signed, and the last one was from the mobile phone service telling me that my service would be discontinued at midnight tonight. I looked at the clock and it was eleven forty five, so I pulled off the battery, tossed the phone into the trash can, and grabbed the other phone.

The other phone had three messages. I sat down on my own bed to check them. Two were from Donna. One was a voice message she left me from work talking about some of the aftermath of the day's events. Turns out that the three boys in Marketing were not the only ones who had been dallying around. Five others, three men and two women, had filed sexual harassment claims against Wendy, and two others, one man and one woman, had been implicated (by the ones who left) in some of the shenanigans. There was a major shakeup, and those who were left were closing ranks. In a word, Donna's job had gotten even more secure over the course of the day.

The second message was from Nana (I had given her, Alex and Mom my new phone number) asking me if I wouldn't mind coming to see her tomorrow while the kids were at the amusement park. She wanted to see me mid-morning, so I could still have lunch with Debbie. I set myself a reminder, because Nana hated it when anyone was late to see her.

The third message was also from Donna. It was merely to give me a code. I recognized the code as similar to the ones I had used to check out the video cameras when I was gathering evidence about Wendy. So I wrote down the code, and redialed, watching the PDA screen. It looked like I had tripped some mechanism that was starting a video tape player. It was Donna again. She was standing in what I soon recognized as my new apartment. From the looks of the windows in the background it looked as if the tape was made shortly before sunset. She was wearing an orange spaghetti-strap halter and a pair of short black shorts, with just a hint of midriff showing between them. She also wore a pair of orange flip-flop sandals. She smiled into the camera and started to talk to me.

"Hi, Jack, thanks for picking up the message. I just wanted to say thanks so much for everything. I know you think I was just helping you out with your little problem, but so much has happened over the last couple of days, and I feel like I know you so well already." She walked toward the camera and took it off whatever it was sitting on and held it right up to her face. "I wanted to show you somehow my appreciation for everything. So..."

The camera moved clumsily, and began to pan around the new apartment. I hear her voice as she panned. "I decided to unpack for you. I know it was a little presumptuous of me, but I figured after you got back the last thing you would want to do was come home to an apartment full of boxes." The camera stopped every few feet to reveal a very-well-organized, neat, clean apartment. All of the furniture I had sent in was there, as well as a few pieces I didn't recognize. "I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of adding a few things to make it seem a little more like home." At this point, the camera focussed on the refrigerator. A new refrigerator! I almost talked at the PDA before remembering this was all on tape. Everything was sparkling clean, even the kitchen and the bathroom. I was completely blown away. What a wonderful woman! I wanted to do so much for her right then, but I didn't know how.

Finally, she started to move into the short hallway which led to the bedroom. "I also remembered that you left the bed in your old apartment, so I bought you a nice new one. Well, sorta new. It's an antique, but it's big and really sturdy. King size. Extra firm mattress. That IS what you said you preferred, isn't it?" I couldn't believe she remembered something I had said in passing to her while we were setting up the wiring over the bed in the old house. She panned over the bed. It was a beautiful redwood frame and hand-carved headboard. There was a gorgeous black velvet comforter covering the mattress, with embroidered geometric patterns. "Goose down inside the comforter, Jack, and..." she pulled back the comforter revealing a set of black sheets and pillowcases, "1200 thread count silk." I watched as her hand played over the sheets, caressing the obviously slippery-smooth fabric. Then, the camera moved back, still pointing toward the bed, and there was a little shaking before the camera stopped moving entirely. I surmised that it had been placed on a dresser or a tripod or something. It was focussed with a wide-angle view toward the bed. Then, I watched as Donna came back into the picture, pulled the sheets back a little more and sat on the edge of the bed, facing the camera.

"Like I said, Jack," she said as she removed her sandals, "I wanted to show my appreciation for everything you've done for me..." she slid the halter up over her head and tossed it aside, revealing a black strapless bra. "So I hope you like the end result," she said as she peeled the shorts down her legs, leaving only a black thong showing. She was silent for a moment as she sat there demurely, obviously giving me a moment to check her out as she played absentmindedly with her hair. This was, obviously, more of Donna than I'd ever seen, and she was gorgeous. Her breasts were small, but inviting, her hips wide and seemingly ready to bear children...and the smile was worth a million bucks.

"Needless to say, Jack," she said as she slipped under the covers, " I can't wait for you to get back home. We've got a lot to talk about." With this last, she rustled around under the covers, and a moment later her arm emerged holding the bra, and after a similar struggle, the thong came out too.

"G'night, Jack, sleep tight," she said as she reached over to the bedside lamp, and a split second after one of her bare breasts came out from behind the satin sheet and was exposed to the camera, the light shut off. The sun had obviously fully set by this time because it was now pitch-black, and a moment later, the tape shut off and the connection to my PDA closed.

"Wow," I said, audibly to no one but myself. "Wow."

I felt like a King, but at the same time I felt like a man with one too many choices he had to make. But at least one of the choices was no longer, 'should I stay married?' That one, thankfully, had been answered for me even before I really asked it.

I connected my PDA to the internet and ordered a dozen long-stemmed roses to be delivered to her at work the next morning. Then I shut off the PDA, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and turned off the light, slipping into bed behind Alex, like two spoons in a very comfortable drawer...

12