Mister Moore and Lucy

Story Info
Daddy's friend has an offer I can't refuse.
5.5k words
3.65
124.9k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers

Author's note: All players in this story are 18 or older.

***

"Lucy..." I heard daddy call me from the front room. "Can you come here, please?"

"Yes, daddy," I said making my way.

When I got to the living room, I saw daddy had a guest. "Hi, Mister Moore," I said to daddy's friend. I sat next to daddy on the couch.

"Please call me Ted, Lucy." He said clearing his throat and shifting in his seat uncomfortably.

"Is everything OK, Ted?" Daddy asked. "Is Mary Joe doing well?"

"Uhh. Yes..." He stammered. "She's fine. Everythings' fine." He struggled further.

Daddy and I were concerned but gave Mister Moore a moment to organize his thoughts.

"Actually... Uh... It was Mary Joe who sent me to talk to you both. His voice shifted up a little. Stopping to clear his throat he turned to daddy. "Vernon, you know last week, when we went out to the bar...?

"Yeah...?"

"Well.." He cleared his throat once more "you had...well...you had a lot to drink that night."

"I did. Go on." Daddy said patiently.

"Well... It's just that... At one point, you had confessed to me about your relationship with..." Mr. Moore looked at me briefly before dropping his eyes. He nervously wrung his hands. "...with your daughter. With Lucy." He finally said.

I sucked in a breath. Shocked that daddy could've told anyone about our secret. I dropped my head and sank back in my seat, praying that I could disappear at that moment. It didn't work.

Daddy chuckled. "Ted. You know I was drunk. I said a lot of things that night. I'm sure I was just trying to be funny."

I tried to relax a bit. I knew daddy was going to protect us, even if he had to lie.

Mister Moore chuckled back "That's how I took it too..." He stammered.

They both laughed nervously.

"...until later that night when you sent me that video of you and... and Lucy..and I" he cleared his throat "...and I knew it was all true." He said, finally making eye contact with daddy.

A little scream escaped me. "Daddy how could you!" I slammed my fist down on the couch and gave him my angriest pout.

"I'm sorry, princess. I'm just so proud of you. And you're so beautiful. And I..." He put his arm around me, pulling me in. ...I'm so sorry princess." he said, "I made a mistake."

"Ok," I said disappointedly.

Mister Moore continued. "The thing is..." another uncomfortable pause. "...Mary Joe saw the video... You sent it in the middle of the night and she demanded to know who would be blowing up my phone at that hour... I couldn't hide it from her." He said looking at his hands again.

The three of us sat silently for a long awkward moment. I had heard them speak if her before and knew her to be kind of tough on her husband.

"Mary Joe...she...she made me come over here because...um..." He pulled at his shirt collar and swallowed hard "I'm sorry. Can I trouble you for a glass of water...?"

I was about to stand, but daddy pulled me back down. "Why did she send you, Ted?" Daddy demanded.

Mister Moore wiped the sweat from his brow. He was a balding, overweight man who clearly had a sweating problem, not to mention a fear of his wife's wrath. "...she wants..."

"Is she going to turn us in?" I asked impatiently.

"No." He said to me, looking at me with as much warmth and concern as possible.

"Then what?" Daddy said.

"Mary Joe...she can't have children...she's always wanted a child, you know?" He looked at daddy, his eyes begging for any kind of empathy.

Dad just replied with a cold glare.

"She said... She said since you two play like...like you're trying to get Lucy pregnant...that you shouldn't mind if..." He swallowed hard "...if I got her pregnant."

Daddy jumped out of his seat, rushing towards Ted. "I ought to kick your ass for suggesting such a filthy thing!" He yelled.

I sat up screaming for daddy to stop. I didn't want daddy to further complicate things by hurting Mister Moore who could then press charges.

Mister Moore fell back in his seat. Holding up his palms towards daddy to block any attack. "I'm I'm I'm sorry!" He studdered "It's not my idea!" He yelled "Its Mary Joe!" Breathing heavily he went on "She's at the house right now with my phone, prepared to go to the authorities and send you to jail unless I bring Lucy back with me within the hour!"

Daddy stopped in his tracks and looked at the man. A sweaty huffing coward of a man, and yet daddy knew his wife would do exactly what he said. Daddy stepped back. He turned away and took two steps. "Fuck!!" He screamed out as he swiped his arm across the end table, sending the lamp flying across the room. The shattering sound was almost unheard over the slamming of my heart.

I sat there with wide eyes waiting for daddy to say something. He threaded his fingers behind his head and paced back and forth angrily, letting everything sink in.

The tension in the room was thick and I felt a lump in my throat. I hated to see daddy hurting. After what felt like forever, I finally said, "Daddy, maybe I should just go...?" I said meekly, hoping daddy would reject my words.

Mister Moore brought himself back upright and tried to compose himself. He seemed mildly relieved to have delivered his message. "Lucy, I just want you to know.." He said to me gently.

Daddy cut him off "Don't you even talk to her!" He said pointing at him. "You've got a lot of nerve coming into my house and threatening us like this, you know?!"

Mister Moore just sat there, looking up at him. I felt bad for the man.

Daddy returned to pacing.

"Daddy?" I asked again.

He stopped and looked at me angrily.

"Daddy maybe I should just go. I don't want you to get in trouble. I would go if it would keep you out of trouble."

Daddy softened and looked away. "I know princess. I know you would."

More silence.

Daddy stopped again and took a deep breath. With more restraint, he turned to Mister Moore. "Just what exactly are you proposing?"

"Lucy would need to pack her things and go with me right now. I'll bring her back home once...once she tests positive." He explained. "After the child is born, Mary Joe and I will bring it home with us, and raise him or her as our own." Mister Moore relaxed a bit. "Vernon, we've known each other for a long time. You know I'd never hurt your daughter."

More silence. I prayed daddy would tell him, no, but it was clear he was still considering this. "...and after...how do I know you won't..." Daddy struggled to get his thoughts out.

"You'll just have to trust me, Vernon." Mister Moore said. "I'll delete the video. We will agree to turn our heads to your relationship."

Daddy looked at me "We could move away, princess."

"Or you could stay and see your...uh..." Mister Moore cleared his throat "...neighbors child...whenever you want...I suppose...if Mary Joe is OK with that..."

Daddy hesitated then looked at me. "Princess...if Mary Joe turns daddy in...we won't see each other for a long long time...years probably... I'm not even sure how you would support yourself on your own, still being in high school." He took a deep sigh and turned away. "Ted is only talking about a few weeks or months until we can be together." He hesitated again.

Mister Moore looked at his watch.

Daddy continued "It's up to you, princess."

"Daddy, I'm scared," I said.

"I know princess, but we'll get through this together, OK? Isn't that how we want to get through life?"

"Yes, daddy," I replied. I looked at Mister Moore again. He seemed content that things had gone as planned. I looked at daddy. His eyes begged for my forgiveness but told me this was the only way. I stood slowly. "I'll go pack," I said hesitating, waiting for daddy to change his mind.

"OK, princess." Was all he said.

***

They made a guest room for me in a windowless room in the basement. A fold-out couch for a bed. Some second-hand furniture. I wasn't allowed to bring my car, my phone or even my keys. I hadn't spoken to daddy in three weeks. Ms. Moore insisted that I call them Mr. and Ms. Moore and not Ted and Mary Joe. Ms. Moore drove me to school every day and picked me up immediately after. She made all my meals and provided for all my basic needs. She was not warm. Who could blame her, knowing her husband was going to sleep with me soon.

A few days after I arrived, I got my period. This confirmed that I wasn't already pregnant with daddy's child. That was sad for me because I wanted daddy's baby in me, but maybe another time.

Now that two more weeks had gone by, Ms. Moore began testing me every day to confirm when I'd be ovulating. Then, the day came when she gave me the news: "It's your fertile time now." She said, "I'll send Mr. Moore to your room at 6:00 tonight." And it was set.

It was 6:04 when I heard his heavy feet coming down the creaking steps. He tapped at my door.

I swallowed hard. "Come in," I said, hoping he wouldn't.

Mr. Moore looked at me apologetically. He gave me a nervous smile "I guess this is it." He said.

I nodded. Picking my history book up, I hugged it against my chest. What did he expect me to do or say? I just stood there.

"Won't you have a seat?" He asked, gesturing to the bed.

I gulped hard and sat on the edge, still holding the book against me. I felt like a kid about to get a talking to. I waiting for him to speak.

To my surprise, Mr. Moore sat at my right, too close to comfort, his left hand pressed into the bed behind me to stabilize himself. I looked away.

"What are you studying?" He asked.

"History."

"Do you want me to take that book for now?"

"No" I replied, squeezing it harder.

"Ok, Lucy." For a moment we just sat there.

Then he said " Is there anything you need for your room? Another lamp perhaps?"

"No thank you." I said, "I don't need anything, Mr. Moore."

"Please call me Ted." He said. "We're friends."

I nodded.

"Lucy," he said gently "won't you please look at me?"

I turned to make eye contact for a moment, but as I returned to looking away, I felt his hand on my face, caressing my skin. I started to shake.

"You're so beautiful Lucy." He whispered, gently stroking my jawline. His hand slid down to my chin, pinning it between thumb and first knuckle, he steered my face towards his. I resisted but his grip was resolute. For a long moment, we looked into each other's eyes as I tried to turn away. I could feel my eyes start to fill with tears. "Its ok to close your eyes." He whispered.

Under the circumstances, I thought that was a great idea. It was the only place I could hide. I did and I suddenly felt his lips on mine. I made a tiny squeal and pulled back, shocked. I felt his left hand suddenly on the back of my head pulling me back into his kiss. His mouth roughly kneaded mine and his lips pushed mine apart. His tongue invaded the space, darting in and out like a snake. I was repulsed. I whimpered and fought to pull away, but he clung tighter to me, crushing his mouth into mine. The thickness of his tongue forced into my mouth nearly gagged me.

He finally stopped and I slipped my hand up in front of my mouth. l looked at him with shock.

"You're a great kisser, Lucy."

I felt nausea at the sound of my name. How could he even say such a thing when it was clear I wasn't even kissing him back but trying to escape?!

He looked again and saw the upset in my eyes. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" He asked genuinely concerned.

What would I tell him? That he repulsed me? That I didn't want to do this? That I wanted to go home?

"You're... mustache tickles me," I said, hiding my mouth.

He laughed, leaning in for another kiss.

I pulled away again.

He looked at me again with concern.

"And I..." I wanted to tell him I didn't want to do this "...and I miss daddy," I said, tears welling up in my eyes, hating myself for being such a coward.

"Awe. I understand" he said drawing my head into his shoulder with his left hand and holding me there firmly. For a minute I actually thought he would let me off the hook!

Then I felt his hand on my knee and I jumped again. He tightened his hold on me. "Just close your eyes and think of him." Mr. Moore whispered. And I did.

His hand slid between my thigh and pulled it towards him. "You'll need to let me in Lucy." He whispered. I remained tensed. "Think of your father Lucy. He wants you here with me."

I thought of daddy. I imagined him breaking down the door. I'd run to him and we'd have a beautiful embrace, like in the movies. Then he'd take me away from this musty basement and this crummy town and we'd go somewhere far away have our own babies. Lots of them. But...daddy wasn't at the door. In fact, he'd made no attempt to contact me for the past three weeks. I guess he really did want me to do this.

Mr. Moore pulled at my thigh, "Now open up for me, Lucy."

I squeezed my eyes tight and tried to think of daddy. I felt Mr. Moore's hand open my knees wide and slide up my thigh, under my skirt. I gasped when I felt his fingers at my cotton panties. He stroked my privates through my clothes as my breath quickened. This went on for a minute as I felt a kind of swelling down there. When he lifted the elastic around my leg and pulled it over, my heart was so loud I'm sure Ms. Moore could hear. I jumped as I felt his finger against my skin. It felt slippery and this made me feel ashamed. He ran his finger down so low and when he slid back up, I felt my lips part for him. My eyes shot open to a close-up view of his thick neck, sweat already running down his face. I tried to pull away from his shoulder again but he held me there tight.

"Shhhh..." He whispered, "Relax sweetheart. I won't hurt you."

He kept stroking my lips as I felt a heat growing down there. I relaxed and I confess I started to like it. Up and down he stroked me. Again and again. I could feel the wetness run down my crack. I relaxed again and released my hot breath into his neck. I'd felt like I'd been holding my breath forever.

"That's a good girl." Daddy's friend whispered, "Let it out."

When his finger finally slipped inside me, I didn't jump, I moaned. How humiliating! But he didn't laugh at me. He continued gently sliding it in and out, praising me for being "such a good girl". And I let him.

I felt his hand on my head relax and start to stroke my long hair. I allowed my head to remain on his shoulder. I knew if I raised my head I'd have to look him in the eye, and that was just way too embarrassing.

I relaxed some and drifted away from his shoulder. I knew he was watching me. Watching if I would dart, but I didn't. I just sat there on the edge of this cheap fold out couch with my knees wide apart, letting an old man molest me.

He turned to watch my face as my breathing quickened. When he introduced another finger, my eyes shot open to see him coming in for another kiss. I squeezed them shut as his heat crashed into mine. Again, I resisted, and again his mouth forced mine open. His tongue launched its way in and darted in and out rapidly. It was gross!

He began pumping his fingers faster into me. I felt my eyes soften and my jaw go slack as I let his tongue infest my mouth. I tuned this out and focused on the tension building between my legs. The powerful heat caused my knees to quiver and occasionally tense.

My breathing became quicker and my soft whimpering excited him further. I didn't mean to do that. I imagined what it would be like when daddy's friend made me cum. Would I scream out, or would I be able to remain quiet? Would I be able to tell him then that I didn't want his baby in me? That I wanted to go home? I imagined this as he got me closer and the shaking of my knees became harder to hide.

Suddenly a void. My eyes opened and he was gone. No longer between my legs. No longer in my mouth. He was standing and pulled me up to my feet. He turned me around to face the bed before I could speak. "Take your panties off Lucy. Bend over the bed. Quickly!"

There was all this rush and I had forgotten what I wanted to say. Without thinking, I put my book down and slipped my thumbs under my skirt. My panties dropped to my feet and I stepped out of one leg. I was preoccupied with the other as it was caught on the buckle of my sandal. I stepped on it and tried to pull it away. I hardly noticed Mr. Moore behind me quickly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Nevermind that. Feet apart!" He demanded with haste.

Obediently I stepped apart. I felt his hot hand on the small of my back, guiding my torso towards the bed. I braced myself with my hands as he raised my skirt, folding it over my backside. I stood like this for what felt like an eternity as I heard daddy's friend quickly undo his belt. Then unzip his pants. Then I heard them hit the floor. My eyes dropped and I saw he left them around his ankles. He stepped closer and I could feel his heat. His skin against mine. His hands on my hips. Then I gasped as I felt him promptly breach me with his penis. He wasted no time getting to a jackrabbit speed.

I wondered what I was supposed to do. Should I moan and make a noise like I liked it? I had only ever been with daddy and this felt too foreign to me. My arousal quickly melted away as I thought about how Mr. Moore was quite a bit smaller than daddy. His rhythm was all off too. The wet sloppy sound was gross and I squeezed my eyes shut.

My imagination presented me with the image of a chicken egg centered gently on a large red silk pillow. An old man stood nearby with a firehouse, waiting to blast the unguarded egg with semen. That poor egg! I thought. This is not what it would have wanted.

I shook the image from my mind and opened my eyes. Now staring at the cover of my history book, I started reviewing the dates for tomorrows test.

Pulled from my distraction, Mr. Moore suddenly gripped tighter to my hips, his fingers dug in uncomfortably. I squealed in pain. His pace slowed and I felt his penis thicken and harden a bit. He twitched inside me while an unexpected grunt escaped his throat. He sounded funny. He locked on to me and held himself deep within. Another twitch. I waited. His hands slowly released their death grip on my hips and I felt one hand gently rubbing my lower back. He cleared his throat. "Um... I think you're supposed to lay down now." He said, pausing again. Then, I felt him abruptly pull out. He bent over to get his pants back on as I stood there.

None of this felt real. Did this really just happen?! I slowly stood, thankful to let my skirt drop over my bare bottom. Afraid to turn toward him, for fear he would start kissing me again, I picked up my book and hugged it tightly against my chest.

He quickly dressed in silence. I felt his semen starting to run down my leg and I squeezed my thighs together to hide it. I just stood there, looking awkwardly at my bed, as my panties remained stuck on my shoe.

He walked towards the door and turned the doorknob. Hesitating, he finally looked at me. "Let me know if you needed help studying or anything."

I nodded. More shocked than anything.

He closed the door gently and I heard Ms. Moore. She had been outside listening like a sicko. "Did you do it? Is it done?" She asked impatiently.

"I did it." He said, hushed. Did I sense shame in his voice?

***

The next night came all too soon. Ms. Moore had informed me that "her husband" would be coming to my room again at six PM. That was the only thing she said to me all day.

He was late again. I wished he would continue to come later and later, while simultaneously wishing we could just do this and get over with. At 6:13 I heard him coming down the stairs. A tap at the door.

If I didn't answer, would he go away? I wondered.

He turned the doorknob and slowly peeked in without waiting for a response from me.

I was sitting in the desk chair this time. My thought was so he couldn't sit next to me as easily. I had selected my tightest pair of jeans, tall boots with an intricate pattern for the laces. I wore a very modest shirt and cardigan. All of this, to cause as much complication as possible. My hair pulled into a sloppy bun and I hid behind my reading glasses.

Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers
12