Mister Moore and Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knock knock," he said pleasantly.

"I have a lot of calculus homework, Mr. Moore" I lied, refusing to look up from my textbook. "Can this wait?"

He chuckled. "No, Lucy. I'm afraid it can't." He stammered. "Your body is on a schedule so we have to work around that, don't we?"

I said nothing and continued copying problems onto line paper.

I heard the door click closed and felt him approach my chair. I tensed when I felt him behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and began gently kneading.

Again I ignored him.

After several moments he stopped. Slowly making his way to the ground, I heard his old knees cracking. He gave the chair a gentle tug and it rolled away from the desk. A flip of his wrist and I was turned to face him.

I looked at him with annoyance.

He looked back with pathetic eyes. "Don't make this harder than it needs to be Lucy." He whispered, taking the pencil from my hand.

I softened. I knew that he was only doing this to me because his wife was making him. I knew it couldn't be easy.

"Look," I said quietly. I knew his wife must have been right outside the door listening. "What am I supposed to do? Pretend I want this? I don't!"

He put his hand on my knee and I wanted to pull away. "I get it. I do!" He whispered back. "I don't expect this to feel ok...but think of your father! Think of this as the most unselfish and important thing you can do to protect him." His hand slid down my leg and started unraveling the laces on my boot. "You're such a good girl," he said, "your father must be so proud of you for what you're doing for him." He made good progress on my boot and started on the other. "You're really beautiful too. I can see why he is so smitten with you."

I swallowed. "Cant you just talk some sense into your wife? Take charge and tell her to just forget about it."

He leaned back considering this. "Mary Joe will never back down on this I'm afraid." He whispered.

We sat there in silence. His palms now caressing my calf.

"I just want to go home," I whispered, turning away.

"Please, Lucy! Please don't say that!" He begged. When your dad is taken away to prison, the bank will take your house and you'll be on the street! What kind of life could you have?"

I imagined it. I imagined it for a long time. I had no idea what I would do. I saw myself in a homeless shelter. I imagined getting picked on by mean girls. I imagined dirty homeless drunks grabbing me in a back alley. I imagined they'd hurt me in ways I couldn't imagine. And I imagined that no one would even know to miss me My eyes filled with tears.

"Cant, we just try again?" He said kindly.

He sat silently at my feet, waiting for my answer.

A long moment passed while I built up the courage to authorize the transaction. Finally, I slowly leaned forward and taking his chin in my hand, the same way he had done with mine, I kissed his lips. It was a long, closed-mouth kiss. I pulled away and looked him dead in the eye, consenting.

He smiled back. Then, rising to his knees, he brought both his hands to the back of my head and pulled me into his mouth again. The violent unexpected kiss crushed my face and invaded my mouth. I fought to pull away to no avail.

His right hand dropped and started groping my chest. He found my breast and began squeezing it roughly. I struggled to escape his meat hooks and free my mouth.

I yelled "No! Stop!" But he ignored my cries.

His tongue pushed deeper.

He fumbled with my cardigan and tore it open. I heard my buttons hit some wall.

I turned my head, managing to gasp for air. I screamed out again. "Stop! Please". We struggled awhile before I was able to wedge my hand between us. Covering his face with my palm, I finally created some space and got his attention.

He looked at me with anger, catching his breath. "You wanted this." He said. "What are you? Some kind of tease?!" He took a huge handful of my sweater and pulled me towards him again.

"Please!" I begged, "If you'll only be gentle with me..."

His eyes met mine again and I saw he recognized his mistake. "I'm sorry." He said dropping his head. "I don't know..." He swallowed "how to act either." He looked at me with those sad apologetic eyes he had given daddy. "Please help me." He whispered.

I felt so sorry for him at that moment. Mr. Moore, the balding sweaty overweight man who didn't have a shred of courage to stand up to his wife, also had no idea how to be with a woman.

We heard the sound of Ms. Moore outside my room coughing. We both turned to look at the door. Mr. Moore looked at me again concerned. I took his hand in mine and whispered: "I'll help you if you'll let me lead."

He again struggled to swallow. "The thing is Lucy... I'm not supposed to dilly dally..." Another swallow. " Mary Joe thinks if we get too intimate, we might fall in love or something."

We both chuckled, silently, awkwardly.

"You're here to get me pregnant. How much less intimate could you get?" I smiled.

Another noise outside indicating her impatience.

He looked at me with sorry eyes "Lucy, can't you just let me in real quick? I don't want her to... to get mad. Please, Lucy!" He said begging.

I took a deep sigh and gave in. "Take your pants off," I said getting out of my chair. He smiled, stood and started undressing quickly. I took my clothes off too. He looked at my completely naked form for the first time. In exchange, I saw his bloated hairy sweaty body and had to look away.

I climbed onto the bed and laid on my back. He wasted no time positioning himself between my legs. All the lights were on and no blankets covered us. It was a vulgar site: a beautiful young woman presenting myself to the sad man, trading my dignity for compassion.

He tried to come in for a kiss, but his huge stomach nearly crushed me to death. I held up my palm to stop him. "Maybe next time," I whispered.

He nodded and his eyes dropped between my legs. It was all I could do not to close my knees and block him, but I didn't. I closed my eyes instead, turning my head.

He guided himself in. His middle was so wide and his knees surrounded my hips. My feet stuck out helplessly in the air. A second later the noisy springs of that old bed were squeaking at a break-neck pace!

What started with some amusement: me giving this sorry old man pitty-sex, now returned to the reality of what we were doing. Here I was, allowing daddy's friend to use me, allowing daddy's friend's wife to take my baby, allowing this couple to hold me hostage and violate me. I couldn't allow it. I just couldn't! "Wait!" I yelled "I can't do this! Please stop!"

Mr. Moore heard me but didn't stop. I yelled again, fighting to get away, but he grabbed my wrists and held them in one hand while holding the other over my mouth. His pace quickened as I fought. In no time flat, he thrust a final blow and held it while he twitched and came inside me.

"No!" I yelled.

He looked at me curiously. "I wasn't ready. I...I'm not sure if I can do this!" I cried.

"You're a funny girl Lucy. Lots of confusing signals from you." He pulled out and released me, getting up to dress.

I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. I reached for the edge of the blanket and pulled it over my body. "I want to go home!" I cried.

"You'll go home once your job here is done." He replied coldly. Mr. Moore closed the door on his way out and I heard Ms. Moore praising him for "another successful event".

I felt so dirty. I rolled over and cried myself to sleep.

***

Mr. Moore didn't come back to my room the next night, nor the night after. When the day of my period came, I told Ms. Moore the news and she was so furious she slapped my face. Hard! Tears spilled over and I found myself on my knees apologizing to her as she threatened to call the authorities on daddy. She told me in jail the other men would beat him and rape him.

I was horrified. "Please! I'll do anything!" I said.

She looked at me over the top of her glasses. "You'll go to your room and won't be heard or seen. When your fertile days come, you'll take what you're given. You'll give me my baby!"

Her excruciating words echoed in my head as I tried to sleep. I thought of daddy and was finally able to rest. I dreamt of the warmth of his embrace and his tender kiss. I dreamt of the way we entangled our limbs around one another as we slept. I dreamt of the passionate and beautiful way we would make love and the way he would rub my flat tummy for "good luck".

I fell deeper into this sleeping paradise until I found myself in my own bed again. I tried to sit up, but something made a bit of a struggle. I placed my hands on my distended tummy and was shocked. I turned suddenly to daddy for comfort.

He looked back at me from his pillow, smiling. "I don't care who put it in there. I only care that you are pregnant." His warmth radiated through me. "Look how beautiful you are now!" He pointed towards a mirror.

I stood before it, hands supporting my bulging body.

He stood behind me, caressing me. "So damn sexy." He said snuggling into my neck and kissing my ear.

I woke the next morning more resolute than ever. I was determined to get pregnant with Mr. Moore's baby and return to daddy as fast as I could.

***

To be continued...?

12