Mistle Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this?"

"Yeah," Chelsea answered.

"Take it off. I want you completely naked."

"Yes, Auntie."

Mandy pulled her own shorts down, unsurprised to feel how soaked they were, and tossed them in the pile.

"Open your legs for me, baby."

Chelsea did as she was told. Once she sat back on the bed, after losing her last piece of clothing, she spread her legs wide. With both hands, she held open the entrance into her young body. Mandy salivated at the sight of that delicious pink pussy. She moved closer and wrapped one arm around her niece's waist to steady her anxious little body. Looking at the girl now, she could see how her nerves had gotten the best of her. Inexperience was Chelsea's downfall and her complete domination would be her punishment. A devilish smile spread across Mandy's lips the moment she touched Chelsea's pink center. She was going to dominate this girl so completely, she might even have her eating ass hole before the night is through.

"That feels sooo..." Chelsea's words trailed as one finger entered her sex.

"Good?"

"Mmhmm," Chelsea moaned.

"How many do you think we can fit inside?" Mandy asked, more to herself than to Chelsea, as she added a second finger. Squishy juicy insides, with plenty of natural lubricant, made fucking her pussy much easier. She got off watching the expression on Chelsea's face. Her mouth hung open. Her eyes squinting so hard they were nearly closed. A wetness along her lips, the cutest little pool of drool that she hadn't swallowed, yet. Sweat formed along her hairline, streaming toward her brow. Chelsea's face turned red like a cherry tomato. Mandy was certain this girl was about to cum, so she stopped.

"Come here, baby," Mandy said. She kissed Chelsea's lips and removed her fingers from her niece's sex. "Open your mouth."

"What?"

"Open your mouth, now."

Chelsea brushed aside her hair which had fallen in the way, before sheepishly opening her mouth for Auntie. Aunt Mandy brought her hand up, her fingers dripping with the eighteen-year-olds juices, and teased Chelsea's lips. Without hesitation, the young lady accepted the fingers that had been inside of her. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked. It was the first time Chelsea ever tasted her own pussy. It tasted good. Naturally good. The musky liquid tasted sweet, if not a little salty.

"You like that, sweetheart?"

Chelsea nodded.

"Would you like to taste me?" Mandy asked, pulling her fingers from the girl's mouth.

Chelsea nodded, completely mesmerized. The glazed look in her eyes pleased Mandy. The girl was under her spell. Chelsea was completely and wholly hers. Mandy hadn't dominated an eighteen-year-old since she was sixteen; her earliest escapades went further back than that. Having a cute young thing at her fingertips, succumbing to her every whim, was intoxicating.

Mandy kissed her young lover's lips and laid back on the bed. Chelsea looked down at her aunt's awaiting vagina. Her full lips opened. Her pink showing. Chelsea had never seen a woman like this. And never in her life had she been more turned on. As if by a will of their own, Chelsea's lips kissed their way up Mandy's leg, up her thigh, but she stopped short of making contact with her aunt's lubricated cunt.

"Fuck me you little slut!" Mandy yelled.

Chelsea felt nervous about tasting a woman's pussy for the first time. She kissed Auntie's outer lips first, testing the waters. Causing Mandy to moan was enough to encourage the young lady. She could feel the heat emanating from Aunt Mandy's sex. Her moist center, with its alluring scent, drew Chelsea's tongue out. A single flick, still unsure, but a single taste and she wanted more.

The teen closed her lips on her lover's clitoris and sucked. The more Mandy moaned, the more encouragement Chelsea received. The eighteen-year-old had to admit she loved the taste. As Chelsea ate her aunt's cunt, she sent one hand down to relieve herself. Eating Auntie's pussy was such a turn on, that Chelsea's craved attention. Her aunt grabbed her hair. She forced her niece's face in further. Chelsea could feel herself cumming, and when she did her attention became selfish.

"Focus on me, slut! Make me cum!"

"Sorry," Chelsea said, pulling her hand away from herself.

She found it difficult not to focus on herself. An orgasm approached. Chelsea's tongue was far more talented than Mandy expected. The girl used her thumb to work Auntie's clitoris. Her tongue made concentric circles inside. When Mandy's grip on her head lightened up, Chelsea stiffened her tongue and fucked her aunt with it like a little red cock. The fingers she used to pleasure herself were now inserted into her aunt. The teen moved her tongue out, allowing her fingers to continue the work, and she started sucking Mandy's clit.

"Oh fuck! You sure...your first?"

"Uh huh."

Mandy's eyes closed tight. Her body began to buck. She grabbed Chelsea's head and flipped her over, now sitting on the girl's face. Mandy grinded against her niece's mouth and nose with her hands gripping her lover's hair. She felt close to an orgasm. Chelsea's hands squeezed her aunt's ass as she pleased the woman as much as she could from the bottom.

"Oh, fuck yes! Keep your tongue out. Almost..."

Chelsea's hand returned to pleasuring herself. Her aunt was cumming. Mandy's muscles tensed. Her abdomen crunched. Her hips bucked wildly. Chelsea could taste it on her tongue. While she came, Mandy rubbed her own clit. She thought of Destiny. She thought of Jenni. Her eyes opened, and she looked down at Chelsea's deep blues. This young lady would be her slut, her lover, her protégé. Chelsea ate her first pussy, but Mandy was planning to have her eat many more.

After an intense orgasm, Mandy swung her leg over and dismounted. She rubbed herself a little more, then moved down to bring her face close to Chelsea's face. The young lady smiled through the glistening wetness that covered her lips. The lovers kissed. Mandy's tongue found its way into Chelsea's mouth. Chelsea's tongue was not shy. Aunt Mandy's hands traveled up until they reached her niece's small breasts. She kneaded gently, pinched her nipple, and all the while the pair kissed passionately. When Mandy broke the kiss, she found that Chelsea was finger-banging herself to an orgasm.

"You want to cum so fucking bad?" Mandy shoved her hand away from her sex. "Give me that little pussy again, I'll make you cum."

Without a word, Chelsea laid still. Mandy positioned herself between the girl's legs. Eating her niece's pussy was like having a fun-size candy bar, it always left her wanting more. She didn't allow her to cum the first time. Instead she used Chelsea's arousal to make her more pliable and break her will. This time the young lady would have an orgasm like she's never had before. Mandy parted her little lips and sunk her tongue between them. How hard can a little 5'2 girl cum, Mandy wondered. She fucked them tall and she fucked them small, but none were sweeter than this one here. Chelsea was an entirely new conquest.

Two fingers slid into Chelsea's wet hole with ease. Mandy sucked the girl's little clit. Chelsea's body prepared for release. Her aunt knew her way around a pussy, no doubt about that. No one had ever fucked her like this. Her pussy clamped down. Mandy squeezed in a third finger. Chelsea was on the edge now. She could feel it.

"Are you my slut?" Mandy continued pumping Chelsea.

"Yes! Ooohhhhh fuck! Yes!"

"Say it!" Mandy pumped her pussy hard.

"I'm your s-slut."

"Louder!"

"I'm your slut!" Chelsea screamed. Her hands sank down, grabbing at Mandy's wrist. She could feel an orgasm coming on strong. Her stomach contracted. Her legs grew stiff. She tried desperately to regain control of herself, she tried pushing her aunt out before she... "Ahhh! Fuuuuck!" Chelsea's hips bucked. Mandy pulled out and rubbed the girl's pussy vigorously. Chelsea's pale face became bright red and contorted grotesquely as her body released a spray of liquid; much like she had seen from Destiny. The stream, like a burst water pipe, washed over her aunt's face, drenching her hair, and trickled down her chest.

"Mmm, I love a squirter," Mandy remarked.

"What? What the fuck, Auntie," Chelsea tried making sense of it all. Her aunt was kissing up and down her thighs, where the transparent liquid had sprayed. Soft gentle kisses down to her small soaking wet vagina. She gasped in horror, watching Mandy kiss her sensitive area and drinking her wetness as if Chelsea had spilled a bottle of water on herself.

"I never could manage to squirt, myself," Mandy said between slurps. "Mmm mmm mmm, baby, you taste so delicious."

"I—but, isn't that..."

"It's not urine, sweetheart. It's the seldom seen female ejaculation. I tend to bring the best out of my lovers."

"Wow, whatever it was..." Chelsea collapsed on the bed, gasping for air. "That was...incredible."

"We're not done, sweetheart."

"What?"

"Turn over now," Mandy demanded.

"I think I've had enough," Chelsea giggled, still giddy from her earth-shattering orgasm.

"Awww and here I thought you were my little slut that did everything she was told."

"I am."

Mandy grabbed a handful of black hair and looked into Chelsea's deep blue eyes with a fury the young lady had never seen before.

"Then you will turn over, on all fours, ass in the air. Is that understood?"

— — —

On all fours. Her pale ass in the air. Chelsea awaited her aunt's next move like an obedient slut. She heard a familiar vibrating sound. What was going on back there, Chelsea wondered. What did this salacious woman have in mind next?

Mandy grabbed her niece's left cheek and spread it enough to see her ass hole. With the purple bullet vibrator in her hand, the same one Chelsea used on herself earlier, Mandy teased the girl's cunt. Her lips made contact with Chelsea's ass cheek; then she kissed the other cheek. Mandy wanted to stimulate the girl, re-build her anticipation, and make her cum as explosively as she came just moments ago.

"You know...your mom has a beautiful ass."

"She does," Chelsea moaned.

Mandy spanked the girl's ass. "A nice big juicy booty."

"Yes."

Mandy's tongue made small circles around the young lady's ass hole, which caused Chelsea to flinch and shutter from the attention to a part of her body nobody had ever shown attention. Her aunt's hands grabbed, and smacked, and jiggled her little ass, while simultaneously toying her vagina with the vibrator. Another orgasm was nearing, she could feel it. But, Chelsea was still nervous about squirting again.

"Let it happen, baby. Let yourself cum."

Mandy turned up the speed and watched her lover's ass wiggle. She dove her face between Chelsea's cheeks again, savoring the flavor of her teenage ass hole. The toy was among Mandy's oldest toys and it was far from being her best. If Chelsea liked toys, she had a lot to learn about them. Maybe Mandy could break out her strap-on next time. She'd love to fuck Chelsea's tight ass hole.

"Fuck!" Chelsea gritted her teeth, trying to hold back an orgasm that was inevitably coming.

"Cum for me, sweetheart! Cum for Auntie!"

Those words were enough to finish her building orgasm. She rubbed herself. Her arms that held her up let go and Chelsea's face fell to the bed. Mandy held the girl's hips up and never stopped fucking her. The teen couldn't hold it in any longer. Her hips bucked up and down. Her pussy tightened. Chelsea screamed into her sheets. Then it finally happened. A stream of liquid burst from her cunt.

Her body collapsed under the weight of a second powerful orgasm. Chelsea could barely feel her legs. It took a minute or two before she could even speak again. Lying in a pool of her own making, Chelsea wondered how she could sleep here tonight.

"My bed..." Chelsea continued trying to catch her breath, "Is soaked."

"You can stay with me in my bed," Mandy suggested, kissing her lover on the forehead. "Don't worry, I won't try anything."

They kiss again as Chelsea laid prone and exhausted.

"How would you like to seduce Mommy?"

"My mom?"

"Yes, your mom. I want you to start seducing her tomorrow; it'll help improve your seduction skills."

"I can't—"

"You can and you will. By the end of the week, I want you to grab that big ass of hers and shove your face between those cheeks. I want you to eat her ass hole, just like I did for you. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yeah, I think I—"

"That's a good little slut," Mandy kissed her niece's head. "Now, I have a phone call to make and you should get some rest."

"Who are you calling?" Chelsea wondered.

"My newest client, Destiny. I'd like you to gain some more experience. She will be your personal slut, just like you are mine."

"I'll have Destiny?" Chelsea said with excitement.

"This is the beginning of a long sexual journey for you, sweetheart. We're going to have so much fun together."

12