All Comments on 'Mistle Family Ch. 04'

by ElizabethBean91

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Loving this series

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter to find out if Jenni takes Chelsea out of reach of

Raunchy aunt Mandy. Jenni has always been unsure of entering into a fully incestuous relationship with Chelsea so I think you got it spot on with the side by side masturbation after the shower. Though I do feel for Chelsea . And how did Jenni date go considering the early arrival home ? Yes I am really looking forward to the next one . Nice authors note at the end too . You are far from repetitive with the sex scenes . All hot and varied and the rough anal sex , so hot .

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it cumming

So very hot. I enjoy the struggle Jenni is having (considering she knows she is hypocrite). Chelsea's small signs of development into the Dom is a nice twist. The more she learns the greater her confidence seems to be in achieving her goals over both women. The strip tease reversal was a fantastic buildup to a hot scene. Looking forward to the continuation.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable series

I like way you build the characters and how they progress. I was a little sad to see Destiny leave but her reaction helps keep the story centered in reality and on the main participants. I anxiously await further chapters and watching your growth as a writer.

ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You for Your Feedback

Stroudle, Anonymous, and AlohaSheila, thank you for your feedback. The next chapter has a deeper focus on the development of all three main characters, with the final scene being an intimate and sensual moment for two of those characters. Jenni's date becomes more important over the next six chapters. I enjoy communicating with all of you and I'll continue leaving little author notes and responding to your comments; I also have a few people I need to reply to through email as soon as possible, I'm a serial people-pleaser, lol, I just hate to be rude to anyone.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Incest is truest form of love

Best mother and daughter story ever.

SeeMeNoMoreSeeMeNoMorealmost 6 years ago
Great story

This wait for the next chapter is killing me lol. Seriously your writing brings me back everyday. Your sex scenes are done really well and as a lesbian I find them to be very erotic. Can't wait to read more

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 6 years ago
I like this so far

As a suggestion (I am guessing you already have a start on Chapter 5 if it is't already finished), but my favorite stories revolve around the daughter taking control of the Mother or other adult figures in their lives. So I think Chelsea should get herself together, march out of her room. Grab Mommy and Auntie by the hair and just completely dominate both of them making them both her bitch. Make Mandy drag Destiny back an own three of them. But that is just me

(And a personal note of thanks for making sure no men were involved in the making of this story)

Ed

ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91almost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 05 Published Soon

Alwaystaboo, SeeMeNoMore, and Mymantoy999, thank you. I finished revising Chapter 05 on Monday and I submitted it for approval, which means it should be posted any minute now. I have been a little slow with writing the series, because I always write for a final draft and have difficulty doing a rough draft; it's the perfectionist in me.

Mymantoy999, I like the idea of Chelsea taking control as she's been little how. After a week of seducing her mother in various situations, I think you'll see a major pay-off in Chapter 05. Sadly, Destiny's part in this is over and Mandy has moved into a more self-reflective state of mind since her last encounter with her sister. I try not to include men in my stories if I don't need to, because my focus is on the relationships between women. (A sneak peak at Chapter 06, Chelsea pretty much does grab Mommy and Auntie and dominates both of them. Does she succeed though? Or does her inexperience lead to her downfall?)

I hope you will all enjoy Chapter 05. Thank you.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Love where the story is going. I hope we get to know more about Jenni's mindset because she comes off a little bipolar so far. Five stars in any case and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizabethBean91@ElizabethBean91
My name is Elizabeth Bean, I'm a twenty-eight-year-old college student residing in Michigan. I'm attending college with the goal of becoming a registered nurse; a few more years hopefully, I started college a few years late. I enjoy writing, I sort of took it up a year ago. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES