Mistle Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doing as her mistress demanded, Chelsea quickly stripped naked and got on all fours. She looked behind her to see Aunt Mandy stepping into a harness with a long flesh-colored shaft attached. A strap on. This was the first time she had seen one; in person. The shaft was big enough to put her ex-boyfriend to shame. Mandy opted for a flesh-colored realistic cock than the many colors they often came in.

"Just so you know, I'm fucking both holes," Mandy enjoyed those words. The look of shock and fear on Chelsea's face told her that the girl never had something so big in her. What Mandy did to the teen before was nothing compared to what she planned on doing now.

"Auntie..."

"Next time I tell you to fuck your mother, I want you to fuck her like your life depends on it. Make her pussy scream for you. Insert yourself into every orifice of Mommy's body, or I'll fuck every orifice of yours. Understood?"

"Is this going to hurt?"

"Yes, sweetheart," Mandy grinned, "it's going to hurt. Rub your pussy for me, I want you nice and wet."

Mandy spit between Chelsea's tight cheeks and used her fingers to lead the wad of wetness down into the girl's unfurled pink lips. She watched Chelsea's hand work herself over. Mandy spit again, rubbing the moisture deeper into her niece until she could slip a finger in the girl's tight hole. She noticed the young pussy practically dripping with anticipation. With her free hand, she parted her niece's pink lips. This girl is ready, Mandy said to herself.

She aimed the apparatus between her niece's soft folds and into her gaping pussy. It had been a little while since she used her strap on. With this tight little pussy, fucking should be very fun. Mandy began gyrating her hips, struggling to fit it all in, while Chelsea started screaming.

"No! Too big...Auntie!"

"Relax," Mandy said with a reassuring rub of her lower back. "You'll be fine."

The eighteen-year-old turned beet red as blood rushed throughout her body. To Chelsea, it felt as if this thick cock would rip her in half. Her aunt moved slowly, however, and Chelsea's vagina stretched to accommodate the large member. She lost her virginity only a year ago and had been with two boys since. What one of the boys lacked in length, he made up for in girth; and still couldn't compare to Aunt Mandy right now. Her second lover was an inexperienced friend of her boyfriend and he was thoroughly unimpressive. Chelsea's girthy boyfriend had sex with her on a regular basis, but it still left her unprepared for this.

Mandy felt her niece loosening up enough to gain a good rhythm. She rocked on her knees, back and forth. One leg dropped to the floor for more leverage. Each time Chelsea's young pussy swallowed Auntie's cock, her white ass jiggled. Mandy hadn't removed her finger from her niece's anus; she wanted the hole nice and ready when it was time to switch. The petite young lady bounced as her aunt picked up speed. She did what she could to mimic Auntie's rhythm. Her mouth swung wide and her moans grew louder.

"Fuck me, Auntie!" Chelsea cried out. "Fuck me!"

"You like it rough don't you?" Mandy teased.

"Yes!"

Chelsea's body fell out of rhythm. Her hips shook as an orgasm rippled through her body. Her arms grew weak, causing her to fall face-first onto the couch. Aunt Mandy held the young lady's hips and continued pounding her nubile pussy. She knew Chelsea was on the verge of squirting and she loved the idea of watching the girl become a fountain of lust. As soon as Mandy pulled the shaft out, Chelsea rubbed herself and a spray of warm liquid shot out. Mandy slapped her ass hard enough to make a red handprint.

"Oh shit, that was amazing," Chelsea said. She relaxed and enjoyed her post-orgasmic bliss, until she felt a second finger enter her ass hole. Chelsea turned her head, wondering what her aunt had planned for her next. Before she could ask, she saw the tip of the shaft pointed at her ass. "Oh, no. Not with that..."

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Mandy rubbed the shaft down with a lubricant. Why hadn't she used that earlier, Chelsea wondered. Then she asked herself if even a jar of lubricant would make it fit any better in her ass. She only recently discovered anal sex, courtesy of the small bullet vibrator and her aunt's index finger. A shaft that big could be a problem. "I'll go nice and easy."

The wet tip made contact with her tight hole and immediately sent a bolt of excitement up Chelsea's spine. Mandy's rubber tip pushed gently inside of her niece's hole, aided by the generous amount of lubricant. Chelsea's mouth hung open and pain radiated throughout her body. Mandy pulled the shaft out and eased it in once again. She pulled out again and eased back in until Chelsea stretched wider.

"Fuck!"

"Are you doing alright?" Mandy asked with a little concern.

"Curse my small fucking frame!" Chelsea yelled, causing Mandy and herself to laugh.

"I know it's tight, but you'll stretch," Mandy assured her. "Even petite women like you give birth."

"Not from their ass hole!"

"Trust me, sweetheart," Mandy slapped her niece's ass hard again, "you're doing fine."

After pouring more lubricant onto the rubber cock, Mandy could feel a steady rhythm. Chelsea felt like her entire body was being split apart. It began to feel pleasurable, but the pain still overwhelmed her. The more time Mandy spent going slow and steady, the more pleasurable it became.

Mandy pulled out and gave Chelsea's ass a hearty smack. "How's it feeling?"

"Not bad," Chelsea winced. "I guess it's beginning to feel kind of good."

"You're wide enough now," Mandy eyed the gaping hole. "I'm going to go in again, sweetheart, just brace yourself."

"Okay."

Mandy's tip moved into the eighteen-year-old's hole much easier. Within seconds, Mandy had a nice rhythm going. She hadn't fucked such a tight little thing before, but Chelsea's willingness, despite her initial discomfort, made this less uncomfortable. With a beet red cheek in each hand, Mandy fucked her niece's ass with renewed vigor.

Chelsea's back arched, her head bent back, and her eyes clenched tightly as Auntie fucked her little ass. The anal attention felt foreign to her body; which didn't seem to know how to react to such a large and forceful intruder. A part of her could feel the pleasure, but her body still couldn't overcome the bizarre nature of the act.

Regardless of Chelsea's enjoyment and agony, Aunt Mandy pounded her ass fast and hard. She grabbed Chelsea by her hair with one hand and when that didn't work she added another handful. Chelsea's pale ass, beaten red in some areas, smacked against Mandy's harness. She watched as the tight ass cheeks clapped around her fake cock. Spit spattered on the artificial member to gain a bit more lubricant without interrupting the act.

"Rub yourself off," Mandy said.

"You want me to rub my—?"

"Yes, rub your fucking cunt! Are you that much of a novice? Chelsea, you're beginning to disappoint me with your inexperience."

"I'm sorry."

She did as her aunt had said and began rubbing her swollen lips. She inserted fingers, as much as three, but found it hard to get into the same rhythm as her aunt. Chelsea's eyes widened as that familiar feeling approached once more. Could she orgasm anally, Chelsea wondered. She played with her cunt, expecting to cum any moment; hoping she would, just to end it. Before the black-haired slut could enjoy a second orgasm, Aunt Mandy pulled out. Still holding Chelsea by her hair, she pulled the girl to turn her around. Chelsea realized she was face-to-cock with her auntie's rubber member.

"Suck it, now," Mandy demanded.

"What? That was in my ass!"

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?"

"Of course I—"

"Then suck Auntie's cock, slut!" Mandy slapped Chelsea's face lightly with her cum-covered shaft.

Chelsea wrapped a hand around it, barely enough to wrap her fingers around, and placed the tip to her mouth. She swallowed her nerves, knowing she would taste herself in a way she never had before, Chelsea opened her mouth and placed her aunt's fake cock between her lips. She fit it down, but stopped short of gagging. Her mouth worked the cock tentatively and Aunt Mandy took notice. How dare her slut-in-training act so sheepish.

Mandy grabbed her niece's head and shoved her deeper down the shaft. "Suck it like you mean it, slut!"

Chelsea gagged, but much like experiencing the shaft in her other holes, she began to like it. She could taste her pussy, the liquid from her squirting, her cum, and she could taste her ass. All of these warm flavors mixed together and in time she couldn't tell what she tasted anymore.

"Now you can say you've had rough sex," Mandy smiled. "Did you enjoy it?"

Chelsea nodded with Mandy's cock still in her mouth.

"I'm sorry if I got too rough for you, but I knew you could handle—"

Keys jingled at the door.

Mandy stopped pumping. Dread covered her face. "Oh, no," Mandy muttered.

By the time Chelsea removed her mouth from Auntie's fake cock and looked at the door, her mother stood there with an expression mixed in outrage and disgust.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jenni said softly at first until her anger rose and her face reddened. "What the fuck are you doing!?"

— — —

"You're home early. You obviously didn't get laid tonight," Mandy joked.

"Get the fuck away from my daughter, now!"

"Lighten up. Get naked and join us."

"Join you? You sick fuck! That's my daughter! Your fucking niece!"

Jenni's faced turned red with a fierce rage. In a single motion, she grabbed her sister by her hair and pulled so hard Mandy flew off the couch onto the hardwood floor. Chelsea watched, horrified, when her mother started slapping her aunt across the face. Jenni's barrage of slaps became a flurry of punches. Aunt Mandy bled on her beautiful wooden floor. Nothing could stop Jenni at this point.

"You fucking whore! This is what you do when I'm not home? You fuck my daughter!? Stupid...fucking...piece...of...shit!" Between her words she struck her sister with every bit of hatred her closed fists could muster.

"I'm sorry!" Mandy cried out.

"Fuck you!"

"Mom, stop," Chelsea pleaded. She grabbed her mother's arm, but Jenni's rage knew no bounds. She wrestled her arm free from her daughter's grasp and backhanded the girl hard enough to bust her lower lip. Chelsea started to cry. She looked up at her mother with tears rolling down her cheeks. Who was this monster standing before her? Was it really her own mother?

"Chel..." Jenni's anger cooled down in a hurry, seeing her daughter hurt.

Chelsea jumped off the couch. She ran as fast as she could to her bedroom and slammed the door shut. Her tears flew. Her heart broke. Her fantasies shattered. Everything she knew, in that one moment, had died. All that she loved, and trusted, and put her faith into had failed her in a single horrifying scene of violence between two people she loved so dearly. It was like home, again. A broken home.

"What...what have I done?" Jenni asked herself.

"You beat the shit out of me," Mandy complained with a hand to her bloodied face.

"Don't talk to me."

"Okay."

Jenni sat on the edge of the couch. She looked down at her hands, red from the beating and spattered with blood. Had she become her ex-husband? Had Mandy, in a way, become her? Never had Jenni imagined she might strike her daughter. Not even her ex had sunk so low as to hit his little girl.

"What have I become?"

"A bitch," Mandy said, still holding her face.

"Stop talking."

"Can you take me to the hospital?"

"No."

"Okay."

After much consideration, Jenni stood up. She grabbed a rag from the hallway closet and walked into the bathroom. When she returned to the living room, Jenni wiped the blood from her sister's lip and nose; her beautiful face. It was like taking a sledgehammer to a priceless work of art. Jenni's vision blurred as tears formed. She let them fall. If anyone deserved to cry, it was Jenni. She did the unthinkable. And all through her mind thoughts swarmed like dark storm clouds.

"Amanda," Jenni said softly. "I think it's time Chelsea and I find our own place."

Her sister said nothing at first. She remained seated on the floor with her back resting against the couch. Mandy worried that she may have crossed the line, too. She thought back to a few days ago when she and Chelsea first had sex. Had she taken advantage of her? Was this her karmic punishment for having sex with her niece? If so, she deserved the punishment. When Jenni stood up and started walking away, Mandy spoke up.

"Y-you don't have to go, sis."

Jenni turned, still tearful and pained, and replied, "Yes, we do."

*****

Author's note: So far so good. I'm really enjoying this series. I think what I like most about this is my characters: how they act, think, and develop. Sex scenes are a little challenging for me because I don't want to become repetitive or complacent. You may have noticed how different each sex scene has been thus far and I plan to keep it that way. It comes from studying various mediums (videos, erotica, etc) and having a healthy understanding of the subject myself. Learning from other Literotica writers has also helped me improve my work, there really are so many great writers and helpful readers here. I appreciate having this outlet and I appreciate any feedback I receive; unless it's spam, that I don't like. Thank you.

12