All Comments on 'Mistletoe and Mom'

by PANTY_FAN

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW LOVED IT

I LOVE STORIES OF CONSCENTING MATURE INCEST I WISH IT WAS ME AND MY SON

sloboysloboyover 18 years ago
Man you made me tent my granny panties

I too am a panty fan 24/7 but I must compliment you on your skill in writing a story which makes the reader and you one in the same. I felt and sensed each feeling in transistion as you progressed to a sensual and sexual ending. Congrats.

SLO

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Decent story

Very good build up...just thought the actual sex parts could be more graphic. Maybe next time you could talk about how each person was feeling as they orgasmed. Or maybe the mother could let the son cum in her mouth.

stevaroonistevarooniover 18 years ago
Excellent work

Good build-up, sufficient back-story with details that made suspension of disbelief a bit easier. Thanks as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
kudos

this is how a story should be written

sethpsethpover 17 years ago
Great story

Great story I've read it a few times. I'ts good everytime! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is how it happens

This is how real consentual adult incest happens. It's a beautiful thing between mature people. You've captured it perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Great Story

I've read all of your stories, and everyone of them has left me wanting more..... You are easily one of the best writers on this site. Great stories and all worth reading again and again. Please, let's have some more.

Lost SoulLost Soulover 16 years ago
Good Story

Well written story, good build up. Glad to see the mom dressed up for her son.

bradm75bradm75over 16 years ago
Outstanding Mom/Son Story!!!

This was the first story I've read of yours, but I think you are just awesome! I barely made it to the end of the story before I was cumming. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
natural motherfucking

The Canadian Anon below hit the nail on the head. When it's a case of consenting adults then the insane taboo against "incest" falls away. What's left, as in this story, is good old-fashioned motherfucking! A son drawn to his mother's glorious twat, a mother anxious to have her motherly twat filled by her son's big stiff dick. What could be more natural? Although the son is in his early 30s, he still hungers after his loving mother's mommy-cunt, the natural place for him to stick his hard prick. Mom is ready to throw over all the silly stupid "taboos" that try to keep her from opening up her maternal twat to her darling boy. A mother welcoming her son's big demanding cock up where he was conceived and lived for his first nine months, then having him triumphantly unload his big balls up his own birth canal--it's the best that life has to offer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agree with decent story

Having read a few of them, it seems you have just the right knack for this subject, as far as credibility goes. Sadly, you never followed through, as there have been no new updates for some time. These could have all been opening chapters of interesting tales, not just quickies.

The ass play angle which you seem to always bring in (at least too suddenly) could be set aside. The nice thing is, the moms aren't all said to be hot looking hard bodies with over-endowed sons. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
for the first commenter

A great story, and I'd like to direct my remarks to the first commenter, a lady who wishes that this would happen with her own son. Ma'am, you've got something your boy, like any son, dearly loves--his own mother's cunt! Why not make it clear to your boy that his mother's cunt is his for the taking? Through sexy innuendo, hints about a mother's joy at getting her son's stiff young prick up between her legs, you'll soon have your boy hard in his pants. Then, ma'am, offer your loving maternal help to relieve the pressure in his hot young balls, by inviting him to cream where all boys would love to cream--up his own mother's twat! You'll have what all moms need--a lusty young motherfucker for years to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mistletoe and Mo

Good gosh, that was as exciting of a story as I have ever read. I was completely captivated by it. I have a mother in law that is quite a gorgeous babe even at 68 and she and I have had a similar fling once. It was like I was reading my own event with her. WOW!!! super hot.

Loved it..

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Mistletoe and Mom:" - Janice and Scott - (Mother and Son)

This a very sensual, moving and endearing romance between a fifty-eight year old caring mother and her thirty year-one old son!! The reader can actually feel the love ooze and flow from one to the other. There is maturity, respect, true love, and deep abiding emotions of this loving couple, eons beyond the love of a mother for her son and vice versus!

Janice had reservations about allowing their carnal incestual union ever happening!! Her desires and need for emotional love, in particularly the love of her son, is greater than she imagined, finding that they will continue their consummating couplings as lovers and mature adults in love!! A very sensually written story, with dept of feeings and tenderness! A masterful and marvelous story of a son and his mother in love, very romantically attached in ways they never dreamed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

I loved the story, I hope you could follow up, the son could move back in with mom and take his rightful place between her thighs in her marital bed. I would hope he never wears a condom and bathes his mothers womb, ass, breasts, face, and mouth with his seed. what greater love than mother spreading her thighs and welcoming her son back inside to plant his seed

Thrak111Thrak111almost 8 years ago
Great Premise

Love the idea, the story became fairly rushed from party to bedroom. Extending the inevitability of initial sexual encounter would help. Perhaps more time at the party?

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

too short, felt like your other stories, rushed. could've used a fluff in the office bathroom or something. the quick stories are ok but need more, try to make them 2 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Make another like this. Short and good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mother

Seda lugu lugedes tuli minu ema kohe meelde.Kaua aega tagasi tulin sõjaväest koju kus ema mind ootas.Õhtul istusime lauas ja võtsime alkoholi ja siis suudlesime mis ajas mul püksis kõvaks.Võtsime veel napsi ning siis suudlesime veel kirglikumalt ja minu käsi läks automaatselt emale seeliku alla püksi.Sellel öösel nikkusin teda korduvalt nii et hommikul oli voodi läbimärg.Vaat nii on minu tõeline jutt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I fucked my mom when she was 35 and got her pregnant and I even got my aunt pregnant too aunt told me she was pregnant told her mom. Pregnant too when mom found out sister was pregnant told her your moving with us my aunt told what about my marriage mom said to her my son your nephew took you to bed fucked you right she said yes and said to her face the fact we both are on are 7th kid we are going to have then piped in I want 3 kids each from which they did give we are one happy family now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mother

Hea on koju tulla kui keegi ootab sind nii nagu minul.Ema armastus on nii pühalik et sellest loobuda.Vahekord oma emaga kestab siiani.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hosiery.

Thank you for adding the stockings to this story. If or when you write more stories. Can you add stockings and pantyhose. I love reading stories with nylons and the mom keeping them on during sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG!

That was great. You had me rock hard just taking the time to describe how sexy your mom looked dressed in the red dress and stockings. Love those details. Looking forward to more stories such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome. Sure wish I had taken advantage of mom before it was too late. Tried to show her some loving one mothers day when she turned 60. She used to tease me leaving her bedroom door open allowing me a great view to an awesome show when she was in her 40s but I was young, dumb & too naive to walk in on her as I should have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic , wish I could have made Love to my mom . 🤔 Would have been a dream to have gotten her and kissed her whole body and ate where I came from !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful and sexy story , wish I could have made gotten the opportunity to make love to my mom . Beautiful woman , petite Small breast , nice ass and legs . Massaged her tiny feet one time , should have tried to kiss them . Might have gotten somewhere .🤬

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and children should experience such uninhibited sex. The right circumstances can be such segue from modest physical contact to foreplay. Masterfully crafted by an author who truly understands the enormity of taboo.

Small_IslandSmall_Island8 months ago

I love how random searches can call up gems you might otherwise never find. I see this is an old story, but still worthy of notice. I like a reason behind the action, especially in something like incest, and you did it wonderfully here. The fact that you did it in such a short story apparently left some readers wanting more, but I applaud the writing skill that can pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow that story brought back memories of me and my mom

jab1971jab1971about 1 month ago

Wish I could have made love to my mother also. There was a time when my dad said he was going downtown and asked my mother if she needed anything. She said, "No, my boy is going to make love to me. I was surprised and thought she was joking. Wish I would have found out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 23 hours ago

Everyone said it all already, nice fantasy story, I enjoyed reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPANTY_FAN@PANTY_FAN
I am a fan of panties and women who wear them. I love to receive pictures of women (full bodied, mature, etc) in panties, bras, slips and other silky items. So if you like what I write, share your pics.