All Comments on 'Mistletoe Trigger'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great read

Very impressive. Good expression of the wife's point of view, Dialogue matched only by the descriptive action. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
should have been a 4some...

once again..as usual on this site..writer has eliminated a husband for cora/john's dad...to be a part of this story...so that instead of the usual..the story would have told us of a hottttt 4some....a hottt family 4some...with besides the usual lez action...cora and wife could have insisted on john and his dad..getting into some hot dad/son bi too...with cora and his wife..why???because as usual...99.9% of time.. writers on this site completely ignore women/moms like myself and real bi couples who find the hottest scenerio of family fun.. is... total family fun...including total bi..and for women/moms...nothing hotter than inclusion of dad/son bi..whether experiencing it..or fantasizing about it..trust us..we know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
need some work

This needs some very serious work at redoing, what were some sections written by a 6 year old. Used the common emotional of capital letters then insults the intelligence of the reader by doing this "MMMMMEEEEEEE" kind of grade school type of junk.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
SUPERB STORY

Anybody thinks different is a FUCKING MORON! That was one of the best stories I have ever read in a very long time.

I am sitting in the office bored out of my mind reading this with a cock that is dying to bust out of pants. I think my underwear is SOAKED with precum! Good job!!!!

guan818guan818over 14 years ago
It's the best, period.

Have to drop by and send in my gratitude to the author for sharing with us such a wonderful story. He (or probably she?) has all my admirations and respects.

One thing in particular I would like to point out, this story certainly doesn't look like written by a six-year-old to me regardless some malicious comment from some anonymous. Rather those who said that, are.

guan818guan818over 14 years ago
4some?

No, I don't think it is a good idea. 3 is just okay.

In China, there is a saying, too much is just as bad as too less. (meaning just right is the best!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT

I loved it!Nice build up, great plot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Great One!!!!!!

When I was a kid I would go downtown on the 3rd Thursday of the month so I would be the first to buy Marvel Comics. I check your site everyday for new stories. Damn I was # 7. Great story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Loved the story! Can't wait for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome Christmas Time

This is one of the best Mother,Son,& Daughter-in-law, stories I have ever read. I love reading incests tales True or false.The flirtiness between mother & D-i

-l was great tension building, then finally letting the crescendo of passion take over & then the son get's the chance has always wanted ...Too fuck his mom & wife at the same time..... HENCE! An Awesome Christmas Time

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
I'll have to finish the story later...

...because my cock erupted in my hand as the narrator was snowballing her husband's load out of his mother's mouth. Wheww! Too hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I always loved Christmas too

I have not read anything so erotic in a long time. I could almost smell the lustiness of the love making between Cora, John and Diana...this story rocks. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story but one thing doesn't compute

Two teachers with a combined income of approx. $130,000 or so can afford only one annual trip? hmmmmmmmm Which of them's pissing the money away? I'm retired with only a $13,000 annual income and I have no problem w/alloting money for such a trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So hot...

This story is hot from the start. I love the build up and all parts. Ignore the idiots comments. Very well written and believable. Thanks and great job! I love the mother in law part, always had those fantasies also...

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

This was one interesting story. Not one of my favourites among your extensive and high quality works, but I enjoyed it just the same. The situation snowballs rather fast, while I prefer slow build ups, but considering the premise, it was perfectly understable. It was a good read, certainly. Nice work! ^__^

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Another Great Read

The mistletoe as the trigger was excellent. The buildup was very good, enough to make the payoff better but not so much that you get bored waiting for something to happen. Very good story containing love and happiness with a good ending for all. Much preferable to those about evil deeds and pain. Thanks and write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BRILLIANT

I M 1 OF YOUR GREATEST FANS...GREAT STORY

PLEASE PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING, KEEP ON THE GOOD WORKS

WITH LOVE

RB

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 12 years ago
About the best story ever,just magnificent.

Every man wishes he had a wife and mother like that.I really mean he wishes he "had' both like that.Is there a man alive who hasn't dreamed about having an FMF 3way with wife,getting to watch her eat pussy and having her suck him off with her pussy juice slick mouth.Having it be his mom just added that extra bit of fantasy to this spectacular erotic story.Many men like me would love being sucked off by mom,shooting a huge load into her mouth and then fucking her. I guess you can tell this really turned me on, "Thanks". LT

bob3641223bob3641223about 12 years ago
loved it

hottest story i ever read on here, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Again

This story is so good that I've reread it several times.

aarrrgh@gmail.com

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 12 years ago
i have read this a number of times,,,,,,,,

and it is w/o a doubt the best mom/son incest tale i have ever run across,,,,and made all the more erotic and yet romantic by the wife's pov,,,,,,well done!!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

DID I SAY OUTSTANDING?

rhardwoodrhardwoodover 11 years ago
It is a story of love... and lust!

I would have given the author a 5 were it not for the fact that it was fiction and some details escaped the true sexual feelings of a woman. Written by a man, I can understand that. Nonetheless, I feel it was well written at a snappy pace and with all the ingredients for a jerk off marathon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Very good story. It did not need a 4-some twist.

I enjoyed the story very much, better then 90% of the crap that others write.

I intend to read other stories that you've written and can only hope they are good as this on. And Yes it did turn me on. And the one jerk with his negative comments, 'Fuck him'. What has he written?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I believe this is a classic. I love the story line and my wife and I fantasize about sharing our bed with our mothers. We fuck one of them and then the next time e fuck the other. And, if we really get turn on she fucks min and I get to fuck hers. After being married so many year we use anything to spice up our sex lives.

nivag66nivag66almost 11 years ago
What a classic story

Fantastic story and you made it sound so real would love a follow up

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
FANTASTIC

Omg I loved this story, I have often thought of fucking my mom. The closest I have got is fucking my aunt, she stayed with us when I was 19 for a summer. she heard me and a girl friend one afternoon. When the girl left she came and ask me to do her as she had just gotten divorced. We got it on several times before she left.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Just re-read this for the umpteenth time. Still think it's one of the hottest incest stories on the site. It really is a classic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago
great story!!

The problem I have with this story is I always find myself cumming before I get to page 4. You paint such a vivid picture you really can see this scene in your mind's eye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I've been reading these incest stories for a

Month or two straight now, and this is by far the hottest

Funnest sexiest most orgasmic one of them all. I adore it.... Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Everybody, cum along

Agree with the other comments that this is the sexiest story I've ever read. My underpants were wet with cum from the middle of the story to the end. That's not easy to do to a man soon to be 78 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Those mischevous muses...

Your story is one of the most erotic tales I've stumbled across...ever. "Mistletoe Trigger" is so well written that I could have sworn a woman must have been its author. Congrats! I agree. I also can identify with what you said about your personal muse. Mine, the nasty cunt :~} , also appears unbidden, usually at the most inopportune times, and then demands my complete attention or leaves in a huff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best on the site,

Well Done

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
WOW

loved it. Will John also get mom PG and have a sister or brother.

shantamGshantamGover 8 years ago
one of the best

What a creative way of writing such a high class erotica.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it:) would like to read more like this one.

Darkone57Darkone57over 8 years ago
Not too many of these.....

I rarely give 5***** stars, but this one did the trick. Was very turned on through the entire read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So sorry, unable to finish the story

Thank you. You made exactly the right mix of slow and steady. Thank you too for avoiding the wham bam type seduction so common to stories these days.

I must make it a point to return and finish off the story one day. Oh, and the reason I couldn't finish the story? I had to finish what you started, and damp panties are a tad uncomfortable...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cudnt finish either

Wow!! Cudnt finish the story!! Came so hard before I cud finish. It's beyond erotic. Please write more regarding mother in law daughter in law incest.. its so fucking turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome storey

Would love to see this made into a movie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

And Diana will teach her son and daughter-in-law how to love. Cora will be a Grandmother and her grandson and grandaughter wil grow up hearing her pleading with John to "Fuck Mommy Hard!". It'll be a complicated houshold, like all homes of incest, but it will be a loving one. I took a nap this afternoon and dreamed of Cora, John, and Diana. Diana large with child and all of them "en flagrante" at the old farmhouse. Diana, even in her pregnancy or because of it I don't know, having to keep horny teens at arms length while she wears the barely allowable tops and skirts that her lusty mother in law buys for her. I think the old four poster bed will get lots of practice, and lots of results. Lots of conceptions and lots of loveing. Good story.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 7 years ago
Any hotter...

...this story would need to come with a smoke detector.

;)

One of the ultimate taboo threesomes...so well described!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Best !

As a frequent reader of mother-son stories, I must say this is the best yet !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it .but

I would've given it 5 stars if you hadn't mentioned it as a religious experience, that was uncalled for.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great

ch 2 mom gets pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awesome story so hot to read I really lover it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely an all time erotic classic story,

composed and written with style and heat and sensitivity. Just marvelous!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot, Hot, HOT

This is an outstanding story, I loved it. Is there another chapter? I hope?!

Marcie48Marcie48over 2 years ago

How can a story that is so warm, fun, sexy and real, also be the story of lust and incest, it’s because of the fabulously created characters, totally believable, loveable and sensitive.

The perfect blend of what erotic writing should be. Love, love, loved it.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Wow! That about sums it up for me. I loved this story. It had love, it had emotion, it had amazingly hot sex and it had a happily every after. That ticks all the right boxes for me. This is probably in my top 5 stories that I've read here. I don't think there needs to be a Chapter 2, as this was done in such a good way it doesnt need it. (Though I wouldn't hate it if there was one). Good job on this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohhh how I wished the mother was pregnant tooo

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wow! What a wonderful love story, it is without doubt the best Christmas story I have read, so erotic and sexy and the charactors were so real....this story is among the best and very well written and told...............():\

MommasSunMommasSunover 1 year ago

Absolute perfection! I will give it 10 stars if I could. The sexual tension was palpable, such a unique perspective from a daughter-in-law. I loved her mom became a babbling slut at one point and they returned to an almost religious experience. All of the best things of a mom son incest relationship in one.

LaurawkLaurawkover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Added to my faves xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this so much that I read it every year at Christmas time! 5+++ stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

ALL CAPS shouting is annoying af.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

It is a captivating and exciting story keep up the Ggggrrrreeeeaaaattttt work

🙊🙉🙈

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That is the greatest story I have ever read on Literotica.

NakedRoyNakedRoy5 months ago

Fantastic story. As one who loved my beautiful, redheaded Mother more than I was ever able to show her, VERY well done.

AussieGuy52AussieGuy525 months ago

Thank you, that was so good!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was fucking fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, really liked it

AussieKev1AussieKev14 days ago

I didn’t get half way through before I came. Thank you. I look forward to cumming during the second half.

That’s my purpose for writing. I hope people cum while reading my contributions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous