All Comments on 'Mistress'

by Chase N Auburn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite an accomplishment

I liked this story for many reasons. The writer is abmitious and clearly enjoys the telling of the tale. After reading the author's profile it was obvious the sincerity and warmth in this story are genuine. The details are rich and comforting, and the sensual elements are realistic and made tangible with careful wording. I hope you write more honey.

DeD

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
This is good...

And some is excellent. It is also a very good example of a story that would be extraordinary if it were well edited. Have patience. The results are worthwhile.

Firerocket67Firerocket67almost 15 years ago
Stupendous

Amazingly well written, a true pleasure to read and revel in. I must say, the way you broke up the paragraphs made it so much easier to read and seperates it from a lot of stories on here. You used amazing detail and discription. I especially liked how you used the Mistress as a balm to the harshness of the Master with Jewel. Please write a follow up.

ktwk007ktwk007about 14 years ago

You should clean up the spelling/punctuation errors - it distracts from the story. And Wow...what a story. This is super hot - and I love that you show the loving/caring relationship between subs and Dommes rather than making it all sex and whips. Very nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous